Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices Empty
PostSubject: Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices   Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:08 am

OOC: A border skirmish may occur for this one, depends if anyone wants to jump in.

IC: It was just after the apprentice ceremony for Echokit.. no 'Paw now and Specklefur was grumpier than ever. Stopping just outside of the camp barrier she waited for all three apprentices to show themselves, if they didn't hear her call then that didn't matter they would be missing out on training. Looking down at Echopaw she gave a smirk at the little cat, "I don't think you really can surprise me, I would be impressed though." She nodded before turning to look back at the camp entrance. "We'll be going to patrol Shadowclans border today, they seem a little to quiet for my liking so it's best if we start there for your first day. Once the other apprentices get here we can go and I'll explain what we are doing for today" She stated coolly as she continued to stare.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices   Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:14 am

Echopaw gave a slightly sassy huff, batting at a clump of leaves in boredom. She actually didn't see all the excitement that came with an apprentices first time out of camp. It kinda smelt all the same, just a few, different smells. Like prey, but alive? "Even without training i'll beat a Shadowclan cats rump if they mess with me." she grumbled, wandering in a slight circle around Specklefur, just checking out some of her new territory. Seriously, how long does it take for a grown apprentice to catch up?

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices   Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:26 pm

OOC;; Deleted all the unnecessary OOCs so that the patrol will actually work.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices   Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:31 am

Tigerpaw darted out of the apprentice den, running towards Specklefur and Echopaw. He managed to catch up to them as their mentor mentioned patrolling the border they shared with Shadowclan.

"Shadowclan? Isn't that where that one tom is from? You know...the one who gave you those scars?" Tigerpaw said as he gulped. He wasn't a scaredy cat, (No pun intended) but if one Shadowclan cat is like that, then who says there isn't another one who'd be willing to do the same?
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices   Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Cloverpaw padded out. "Good morning Specklefur." She nodded to the other apprentices.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices   Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:32 pm

"Yes yes good morning good morning. Tigerpaw shut your trap immediately about that cat. Cloverpaw you're late don't you do it ever again, and to ensure you do not you are to go and expand the apprentice and warriors den and will miss out on your next patrol do I make myself clear? Echopaw, do not get ahead of yourself, Shadowclan cats are not to be messed with, you especially as a untrained apprentice is not to mess with them without me." Specklefur growled and hissed as she spoke to them all individually, her teeth baring as she scolded Cloverpaw and her maw twitching with irritation at Echopaw and Tigerpaw. Sighing and de-tensing her shoulders she looked down at them with a huff.

"Now, today our plan is to do the Shadowclan border and then come back by sunhigh and that isn't very far away so I expect there to be no problems from any of you. After that you all will being chores around camp until just before a sundown and maybe if you all are lucky we will do some battle training." Turning sharply to Echopaw she snarled quickly, "You will be leading this patrol, you will find out the borders scent alone and leading us and I will not be correcting you. Rely on Tigerpaw and Cloverpaw for this exercise even though they will not be using their noses for this patrol since I want them to do this too, do I make myself clear?" Specklefur hissed as she looked at each individual in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices   Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:52 pm

"Yes Specklefur I understand." Meowed Cloverpaw. "Sorry I was late."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices   Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:26 am

Echopaw looked her straight in the eye and gave a slight grumble. No words just to make the sound. Padding away slightly she looked back at them. "Well, can we go?"

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices   Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:12 pm

Lavenderwish padded towards the group with the intent to join. She nodded at the others in the group, and waited for the patrol to begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices   Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices Empty

Back to top Go down

Another border patrol for Speckles apprentices
Page 1 of 1