Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)

Go down 
+5
Dew
Featherheart
Flameyy
Misteh
Bloo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm

''Its on.We warned you.You hurt Bluesky and now its on.Flamepaw,get Misty to help Bluesky please.One of you get Mistpelt.''Featherheart jumped up and leaped on Darkshadow and sunk her claws deep into the skin until Darkshadow was gushing.''Consider that a warning.You can leave now with that or stay for more.Take your pick.''

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

:nyancat: Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, :D :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:39 am

OOC: Remember what I said yesterday >< And Your just getting me in trouble because Bluesky said I was on her territory so shut it -.- We can battle but you cant get Mist or any other cats.It's not fair.

Darkpaw wriggled free of Featherpaws grasp and sprang up on her hind claws. She hooked her claws on the back of Bluesky's neck and hit a long bloody scratch down her neck.
Costing 10- ST and -6 HP.

Darkpaw
St
(110/120)
HP
(40/40)

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_19Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_22Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_17Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_14Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_20Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_24Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Bluesky winced. As Darkshadow was above her, Bluesky slid under her clawing at her underbelly. On the otherside, before Darkshadow could look, she sprang, holding her scruff. She shook it wildly, "You're my sister, Darkshadow. I try not to hurt you. I've given you so many warnings!" She muttered. Darkshadow flew back. (Costing Darkshadow 4 HP)

SP:

95/120

HP:

36/40

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:

Last edited by Bluesky on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:54 pm

The member 'Bluesky' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Mistpe10
Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Flamepaw looked at Silverpaw. "What are you doing? Your a Riverclan cat not a stupid Thunderclan cat." He hissed.

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:47 pm

OOC: But I't doen't work for you Blue, your a newly appointed one, not a warrior >< (Not stunned)

"She is loyal to me, Flamepaw. I guess that she cares more about kin then an unfair match."

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_19Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_22Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_17Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_14Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_20Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_24Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Silverfish

Silverfish

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Silverpaw stood protectively over her sister, lying on the ground.
"I wanted to be loyal to you, Bluesky, but you throw a fit just because she took prey that you weren't even going to eat! You are so selfish. all of you. Flamepaw, you're a pesky cat that actually thought that you could beat Darkshadow! She has killed more cats then you have whiskers! And Bluesky, you act like you're Clan leader and talk boldly and act all big and strong, yet you have only just became a warrior! Me and Darkshadow have enough power to rule the forest!"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Darkshadow grinned at the last thing Silverpaw said. "Rule the forest, eh?" She thought. She liked that idea. "Yeah, Silverpaws right. I don't want to fight. Just back off and I will return to camp with Silverpaw. Say one more thing and I will kill the apprentice"

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:45 pm

OOC: People, this is crazy. T.T And who's gonna take responsibility when Graystream or Mistpelt sees this? x.x

Goldenfeather stepped out of the reeds on the side of the river. (If that's where u are cause im not so sure right now. X3) She gasped when she scented blood... "What happened here?" She asked, swishing her tail around.

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:59 pm

"Goldenpaw! Thank goodness you're here. I needed a warrior to witness the death of Flamepaw!"

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:06 am

ooc:sence when was silverpaw my sister? i only knew bout blue... then blue was like, "darkshadow and goldenpaw are our sisters!" and im like "oh rly?" but when was silverpaw?
no one tells meh enything :( :P

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:32 pm

''YOU SET ONE CLAW ON FLAMEPAW AND I'LL TEAR YOU TO SHREDS,YOU PILE OF FOXDUNG!''Featherheart threatened and yowled.Something snapped in her brain and now she was ready to kill Darkshadow for her comment.''SURRENDER AND RETURN HOME OR I'LL MAKE SURE THUNDERCLAN NEVER SEES YOU AGAIN!''

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:45 pm

OOC: Mistypaw... I don't know how... but Darkshadow and Bluesky worked something out where we're her sisters... and then Silverpaw came in somehow... I really don't know. :P P.S. Darkie, U CALLED ME BY MY APPRENTICE NAME AGAIN.

Even when Goldenfeather didn't know what was happening, her fur started bristling at Featherheart's words. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" She snapped, losing her patience. (Goldenfeather's had a long day. :lol!: )

Featherheart

Featherheart

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:55 pm

ooc;
Darkshadow wrote:
OOC: Remember what I said yesterday >< And Your just getting me in trouble because Bluesky said I was on her territory so shut it -.- We can battle but you cant get Mist or any other cats.It's not fair.

Darkpaw wriggled free of Featherpaws grasp and sprang up on her hind claws. She hooked her claws on the back of Bluesky's neck and hit a long bloody scratch down her neck.
Costing 10- ST and -6 HP.

Darkpaw
St
(110/120)
HP
(40/40)

ooc ya she called me by my apprentice name too and herself.

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:56 pm

OOC: X3 someone say something!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next