Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)

Go down 
+5
Dew
Featherheart
Flameyy
Misteh
Bloo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:57 pm

''What?Did you sniff their dung,Flame?Haha Dungsniffer.That should be your warrior name.''

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

:nyancat: Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, :D :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:12 am

Flamepaw glared at her. He raced to a tree on there side more thungerclan. "No, Thunderclan has been on our territory."

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Bluesky froze. She knew that scent, oh yes, she knew it well. Darkshadow...

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:29 am

"It's that stupid cat who had attacked me. That cat should've been told on and she wouldn't be in our territory hunting." He looked behind a bush. "Look the remains of a mouse."

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:48 am

"I'll talk to her..." Sighed Bluesky.

OOC: I'll tell her like that she was envolved in this topic

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:07 am

OCC: Ok

IC: Flamepaw hissed under his breath. "You better."

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 am

OOC: Pretedn I've been with you the whole time!!! I just wasn't on last night because my brother and sister are computer hogs.

IC: Echopaw padded around sniffing the air.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Darkpaw leaped down from a nearby tree, landing gracefully on all four paws.
"Hello Bluesky. still haven't taught your apprentice manners?" She teased.

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_19Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_22Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_17Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_14Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_20Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_24Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Flamepaw hissed at the cat. "I see nobody taught you any manners."

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:34 pm

"Remember, I have had moons more of training then you, I think that I have had a manner lesson on not starting stuff like you did last time."

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_19Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_22Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_17Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_14Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_20Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_24Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 pm

''Maybe you should come off it,Darkpaw.Me and Bluesky have an excellent apprentice.''

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

:nyancat: Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, :D :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:48 pm

OOC: She's a warrior now, Featherheart...

IC: Bluesky stood protectively in front of her apprentice and friend. "Just because you're a warrior now, Darkshadow, does not give you to trespass and hunt on our territory! You're breaking the warrior code!!! She hissed. "And by challenging us, you won't get any mercy. Hello? Two older warriors and an apprentice. Now sho, sho before I have to unsheath my claws. I think they made a mistake by announcing your warrior now." She mewed challengingly.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:37 pm

OOC: Hey, hey hold back! Your the one that apparently MADE me on your terretory YOURSELF.

IC: "Fine, I did eat the mouse. But Its not like your going to eat it anyway, you greedy fish snobs! And That apprentice barely knows to clean the dirt from around his paws! I don't think I should be worried of him, after all, I did all most kill him," She meowed then licked her lips. "And I can do that again If you keep him away from me! I love you Bluesky, but not the little rat! If you let him start this garbage with me, you might never be seeing him again." She said sternly before giving Flamepaw an evil grin. She stopped when she remembered Silverpaw. "She would help me...." Darkshadow thought.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Silverfish

Silverfish

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Silverpaw leapt to Darkshadows aid. She scored a bloody claw mark down the back of Featherhearts back., a move that Darkshadow had taught her. She used Featherheart's back as a launching pad and headed straight for Bluesky. She swiped at Bluesky's neck, getting a hit and covering Silverpaw's claws with blood. She landed hissing and ran across the stepping stones to Darkshadow.
"My pesky Clanmates disturb you, Darkshadow?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:16 pm

"Yeah."

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)   Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Border patrol with Blue & Feather (all apprentices welcome! echo, flame... fox)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next