Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9989

Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices Empty
PostSubject: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 14:47

Raccoonstar sat at the entrance of camp, waiting on her flock of apprentices to join her. Today they all were going on a border patrol, and it would be a lot of work for the leader keeping the new apprentices in a line.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 15:28

Lavenderpaw, being the eldest of Raccoonstar's apprentices, had started to wake the other apprentices before leaving. As the smell of the moor hit her, the apprentice gave a sigh of relief. This day will be just fine - it must be. Wondering, she hoped that Raccoonstar would be letting them do something that would help the clan. Then again, an apprentice's duties should always help the clan! Even so, Lavenderpaw was hoping to see if Silentstar would be out there in the moor waiting for her to take her to SkyClan's new home. However, that means leaving her new friends and Clanmates - even Twistedfoot. Sighing, if Silentstar really was there, she didn't want to make a decision yet. Seeing Raccoonstar, she mewed respectfully, bowing her head, "Raccoonstar, good morning. Are we hunting or checking the border today?"

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 16:46

Crowpaw grumbled, not the best at waking up...Or being woken up, for that matter. He got to his paws and followed Lavenderpaw outside, forgetting she still hadn't yet become a Warrior and was also training with Mudpaw and himself. Well, just seemed like more trouble to him. Hopefully today wouldn't be so bad, say if they went hunting and he was able to catch the most prey? That'd be cool. Whenever they did learn to hunt he'd catch a big rabbit for the elders. Or if they were patrolling, he'd...Er...If there was an intruder while they were patrolling, he'd spot it first! Yeah, that worked for him.

Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 17:28

Mudpaw jumped up quickly Lavenderpaw woke him, extremely excited for today's patrol. He trotted out of the den and asked Crowpaw "Are you excited?" Them told himself Why wouldn't he be excited? It's both of our first steps to becoming warriors!
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 18:13

Crowpaw flattened his ears, already getting slightly annoyed by this hyper-active ball of fur. "Sure..." He muttered in reply. "Though there's also a thing called too excited." For a moment the tom doubted Mudpaw would even get what he was hinting at with that.

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 18:21

"We are checking the borders today, Lavenderpaw. Come on let's head out." Raccoonstar mewed pushing her way out of the camp. She wanted to head for the Shadowclan border first. Maybe she might run into one of them so she could show the apprentices a Shadowclan warrior or something.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 21:32

Nodding, she wondered who they would see during the border patrol. Seeing Mudpaw, Lavenderpaw sighed, "Calm down Mudpaw, it's great to be excited, but perhaps you shouldn't be too excited." As the apprentice followed Raccoonstar, she scented an intriguing scent that she had not quite imagined before. The stench of the swampy, marshy territory caused her to turn her head away, making her sit down, her forepaws covering her nose. Her tail curled around, ears flicking, before she asked weakly, "W-what's that stench?..."

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 8:19

Crowpaw followed, scrunching up his nose as they neared new territory. "Smells like mud and slimy things. Remind you of anything, Mudpaw?" He laughed, which quickly turned into a cough as he 'swallowed' some of the stench. "Euck, it's gross..."

Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 9:19

Mudpaw rolled his eyes at their 'too excited' comments, but growled at Crowpaws comment "Yes, Mudpaw is my name. Got a problem with that?" He just turned away from Crowpaw and follow Racoonstar. Then his nose wrinkled up and he coughed "Ugh! That's disgusting! What is that?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 13:17

"That, my dear apprentices is the smell of Shadowclan. Their stench often matches their personality." Raccoonstar mewed before continuing on. "If you didn't know they are most active at night, so beware of them." The gray leader said before looking over the border. "Remember that smell so if they ever attack us we will know."

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 13:49

"I don't plan to forget it..." Lavenderpaw muttered as she got up from her spot, letting the odors flow by her as she tried to avoid the smell, but still letting her nose get enough of it so she wouldn't forget ShadowClan's horrible stench. In her greatest opinion, she'd rather have the fishy smell of RiverClan! Wondering how she would have felt if Silentstar left her with ShadowClan of all cats, Lavenderpaw was pretty sure she wouldn't have enjoyed staying there - not at all - for StarClan's sake, she would've escaped to WindClan or ThunderClan or even RiverClan the moment her mentor allowed her on a border patrol. Shrugging, she wondered if they would see a ShadowClan cat, considering that it was around evening. Either way, the blue white apprentice would rather not even want to see a ShadowClan cat, considering their very intriguing scent filled with marsh, frogs, and swamps.

Last edited by Echo on Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 15:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 15:03

Ooc: Shadeclaw could pop up if you want, when they get there anyways x)

Ic: Crowpaw snickered at Mudpaw teasingly a mischievous glint in his green eyes. "Oh of course not, brave Mudpaw." He laughed, having fun messing with the tom a little. He sped up a little so he was next to Raccoonstar, trying to match her paw-steps. "So, will we see any of these crowfood-eaters? Or is it too early for them?" He asked, looking up at the leader. The stench in itself was already putting on a bad first-impression for Shadowclan to him, so Crowpaw wouldn't mind seeing a Warrior by the border so he knew what one of their rivals looked like.

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 15:30

ooc: Yeah sure, I might have Smokefang join too.  This is an evening patrol just so you know. >.>

Raccoonstar looked at Crowpaw, while continuing to walk towards the border. "We might, but we will be separated by the thunder-path so crossing won't be to much of an issue... Also they would probably just be getting their day started.. seeing how it's evening." Raccoonstar mewed to one of her apprentices. Once they got closer the Thunder-path came into sight. She stopped in her tracks not wanting to get to close because of the apprentices. "Don't go any closer. That right there is the Thunder-path. Monsters travel along it, and will kill a cat any chance it gets as long as the cat is on the road." The leader mewed staring at the Thunder-path with cold eyes. "Just across the Thunderpath, is Shadowclan territory."

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 15:40

Don't go any closer. That right there is the Thunder-path. Monsters travel along it, and will kill a cat any chance it gets as long as the cat is on the road. With that thought in mind, Crowpaw took a paw-step back. "Smells worse here. Why does a cat gotta be on the Thunderpath for the monsters to care?" He growled, though it all truth the question puzzled him. If the monsters were so big, and so powerful, did they really have to be confined to such a small territory?

Across the Thunderpath, a bush rattled, and a rather large, broad-shouldered tabby tom hopped out, a rat in his jaws. He shook it violently to get it to stop twitching, then dropped it, looking across the path. "What'd you know? Raccoonstar's not alone this time around." He chuckled, referring to the last time he met her by the Thunderpath, when the Windclan leader had been by herself for some reason. Shadeclaw glanced side-ways, looking for any monsters. "Awfully quiet today. That's good, 'cuz it means no little kittens like you will get eaten today" He laughed teasingly, narrowing his eyes at the patrol of apprentices with a sly smirk.

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 16:02

Smokefang appeared behind Shadeclaw, the smokey tabby looked across the border to see what her clanmate was talking about. "Come on Shadeclaw we all feared being eaten by the monsters at one time or another." The she-cat mewed dropping the frog she had in her mouth.

Raccoonstar glared at the two Shadowclan warriors, "What do you want?" The leader said sharply, standing in front of the apprentices. Her body posture seemed like it was challenging the Shadowclan warriors to cross, and attack, but it was also a defensive stance to protect the new apprentice behind her.

ooc: Suddenly want to fight now....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices   Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices Empty

Back to top Go down

Border Patrol for all of My Apprentices
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next