Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Beginning of The End

Go down 
+4
Honey Badger
May
Frosty
Sleepy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

The Beginning of The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 19:44

"As soon as we're prepared. I want you all to train up for battle." he mewed. "Maybe we'll be able to negotiate something with another Clan. But if it doesn't come down to that, we will have to fight for peace."

The Beginning of The End - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 19:46

"Can i be any help at all?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 21:54

Sparrowflight lashed her tail, quite uncertain of this plan, but if her leader felt it best, she'd follow through with him till the end. After all, her undying loyalty was only the warrior code. "I think the biggest question here is..." she pondered the only thought stopping her, "Would StarClan approve of this?"

The Beginning of The End - Page 2 PDt1Qqd The Beginning of The End - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 22:17

"Why wouldn't they?" Sleepystar questioned back.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 4:35

Silentpaw blinked, while Badgerfang let out a gasp. Silentpaw stood up, glazing at her leader. She opened her mouth to speak, but then just turned and padded toward her den. She would be able to hear what was going on while she got the herbs ready for wounded warriors.
Badgerfang watched as her daughter left, and looked at Sleepystar. "Sleepystar, if we are going to do this, Silentpaw will need help with herbs. As I am not able to battle anymore, I'll help get herbs with Silentpaw."

The Beginning of The End - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 7:56

"Me as well sir!" said the scared elder
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 14:00

"StarClan is made up of more than RiverClan ancestors, but the other four clans as well..." Sparrowflight flicked her tail and muttered thoughtfully. "And this is a very big change I'm not sure all the forest would agree on..."

The Beginning of The End - Page 2 PDt1Qqd The Beginning of The End - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 16:17

"Well, I'm with Sleepystar! It would be safer overall. Then, things like what happened to Badgerfang wouldn't happen!" Singepaw protested to the protesters.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 16:53

"What do you mean, Singepaw?" Moonfrost asked all of a sudden. "She was attacked by a fox (I think)." She meowed, confused.

May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 17:06

"Well, the patrols would be bigger, and plus more cats would be there to help. The fox would have been long gone before Badgerfang got hurt, were this idea to pass earlier."
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 17:12

Moonfrost shook her head in disbelief. "I doubt that. Even a huge patrol may have missed it, and your point isn't exactly a good one. I'm not saying this is a bad idea." Well, at least not saying...

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 17:30

Badgerfang looked at her daughter, "Sweetly, it was my fault that the fox attacked me. I shouldn't have gone out hunting alone. I am just lucky that Mothpaw and Sparrowflight saw me leaving camp..." she stopped speaking, her voice shaking as she tried to stop the tears. She didn't like to think that she was the reason that her sister died... "More cats wouldn't have stopped that, but I do agree with Sleepystar. We don't need bloodshed, and together I believe that we can get more prey for leafbare."

The Beginning of The End - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 6:29

"StarClan is united, just as we will be..." Sleepystar attempted to argue. Some of his softer side had begun to show through. He would have thought the approval of his own Clan. Sleepystar begun to question if they really trusted him.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 7:27

Darkblood turned to the cats "This is a very good idea, like Sleepystar said, imagine being able to have friends in different Clans without worrying about having to fight them! Having peace between Clans! Not worrying about badgers and foxes! We'd have more food than we ever had! I'm with Sleepystar!" the blind tom yowled This is what I've dreamed of! Me and Scarletflare could be together! he thought

OOC: Couldn't help that either :writing:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 14:15

Moonfrost flicked her tail in distress. Darkblood and Sleepystar showed so much zeal, and were so fervent she found it hard to dismiss the idea. "I.. Suppose we would be united." Then a thought came to her, which she didn't like whatsoever. "And the other clans can't really put up much of a fight..." She meowed tentatively.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The End
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next