Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Beginning of The End

Go down 
+4
Honey Badger
May
Frosty
Sleepy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

The Beginning of The End - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 16:24

Sparrowflight had stayed quite for a moments, not exactly sure what to say. It was true, no matter from what clan they were in, they all ended up as one clan together in the end... RiverClan never did suffer to harshly during leaf-bare, like the other clans did, for they lived off the fish in the water. Perhaps under their ways, no cat would ever have to suffer again. How many lives would be saved from fighting over sunningrocks or a mesely bird?
Perhaps RiverClan's rule could be for the best. And there wasn't exactly anything in the code that demanded the existance of five glance.
She tried her hardest to look at the fresh-kill pile half-full, rather than half-empty. After all, in the end, she didn't have any choice. Sleepystar's word was law.
"Singepaw, we should brush up on your training at once." The warrior chimed to her apprentice, a smile on her face.

The Beginning of The End - Page 3 PDt1Qqd The Beginning of The End - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 17:31

"That should be all." Sleepystar finished, a smile spreading across his muzzle. He kicked the fish off of the Highstone, letting the skeleton crash to the ground and watching its bones scatter across camp. He bounded down the rock before ducking in to his den, paying no mind to the death of his beloved fishy.

The Beginning of The End - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 17:40

Moonfrost stared at the fish for a long moment, then finally sighed and began to brush the bones out of camp. She dug a small hole once she was outside camp and then brushed the bones into the grave. After another dragging second, she sat up and padded back to camp. Once she made it inside, Moonfrost walked over to Sleepystar's den. Sitting at the entrance, she peered inside. "Sleepystar?" She murmured. "May I speak with you?"

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 19:12

Badgerfang looked at what was left of Fishy, letting out a sigh. She limped toward the bones and started to sweep them up with her tail, and after a while all the bones were out of camps. She looked out the clearing, which was now slowly ending out. She limped toward her kits' den, and poked her head in. "Silentpaw? Can I help out with getting herbs ready?"
Silentpaw looked up at her mother and nodded, going back to getting herbs ready. "I will need help. Can you go get some herbs? Horsetail will work, it is a tall, bristly-stemmed plant."
Badgerfang nodded and limped away, toward the exit of the camp.

The Beginning of The End - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 19:21

"Yes, what is it?" Sleepystar replied, looking up at his deputy.

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 19:31

Moonfrost shifted slightly and walked inside. "I just thought we should discuss this. I don't really understand the plan." She meowed, twitching her ears. "If there is one."

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 19:34

"Our biggest enemy is ThunderClan. If we can isolate it, it shouldn't be much of a hassle trying to unite the forest. Meaning we have to either befriend or destroy both WindClan and SkyClan before moving on to our ultimate goal." Sleepystar explain, drawing lines and x's into the dirt of his den.

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 19:42

Moonfrost thought for a moment. "If we befriended them, then we would have an easier time taking over ThunderClan- more warriors, though not much. And you're certain ShadowClan will be okay with this?" She mused, going over plans and strategies in her head already. She didn't exactly enjoy taking over other clans and ultimately ruling the forest, but she was a born warrior and a loyal one at that. She would follow her leader to the end, but hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 1:20

"Hopefully they will be okay with it. They're a great importance to our strategy." Sleepystar replied, finishing up the markings on his den floor. War plans.

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 7:37

Hopeclaw padded out of the nursery. She had heard everything from in there (just go with it). She went to the entrance of Sleepy's den.

"Sleepystar? Is everything I heard true?" she said.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 19:16

Sleepystar's ear twitched. "What? Do you think I was just joking?"

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 19:24

"No... I mean... sorry."

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Skypool

Skypool

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice!
Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 9:01

OOC: Havent had much time, but read all other posts, is it ok with everyone if i try to jump in here? I dont want to intrude or anything xP

IC: Skypaw blinked she was shocked, I havent even learned how to fight yet! she thought frantically she looked around for her mentor, she gulped on the inside she was shaking but she tried to keep a calm deminior, something felt off to her but she was just worried about the battle

Current Life:

Skykit/*paw*/pool, Riverclan, She-cat, Apprentice, Alive

Achived: Apprentice!

Achived: Gone on first fighting lesson with mentor!

Achived: Gone outside of camp for first time!

Become a warrior

Done assesment

Next Life:

Jadekit/paw/petal, Skyclan, She-cat, Not yet alive

Third Life:

Silentkit/paw/whisper, Shadowclan, She-cat, Not alive yet

Fourth Life:

Sunkit/paw/strike, Thunderclan, Tom, Not alive yet

The Beginning of The End - Page 3 Anime_Cat_Sketch_by_Nyra992

The Beginning of The End - Page 3 BDZTvDR~4GZi6DZJxFZXx click on my egg!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 9:16

Badgerfang padded into the camp, her mouth full of Horsetail. She blinked when she saw Skypaw standing in the middle of camp. She limped to Skypaw and placed the herbs down. "Hey, Skypaw." she meowed, looking at the apprentice. "You might want to ask Moonfrost about battle training, she is in Sleepystar's den. You should wait until she comes out thought to ask her about it." With that, Badgerfang picked up the herbs and went to the medicine cat den. "Silentpaw, I got horsetail!" she meowed, as she poked her head into the den.
"Thank you, just place them down there, I will put them away in a little bit." Silentpaw quickly meowed.
Badgerfang just blinked, setting the herbs down and limped away toward the elder's den, maybe Silentpaw was just scared about having to heal her Clan-mates for the first time.

The Beginning of The End - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Skypool

Skypool

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice!
Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 15:13

Skypaw nodded, she definately intened to ask Moonfrost for training... She just hoped that the battle would go well...

Current Life:

Skykit/*paw*/pool, Riverclan, She-cat, Apprentice, Alive

Achived: Apprentice!

Achived: Gone on first fighting lesson with mentor!

Achived: Gone outside of camp for first time!

Become a warrior

Done assesment

Next Life:

Jadekit/paw/petal, Skyclan, She-cat, Not yet alive

Third Life:

Silentkit/paw/whisper, Shadowclan, She-cat, Not alive yet

Fourth Life:

Sunkit/paw/strike, Thunderclan, Tom, Not alive yet

The Beginning of The End - Page 3 Anime_Cat_Sketch_by_Nyra992

The Beginning of The End - Page 3 BDZTvDR~4GZi6DZJxFZXx click on my egg!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The End
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3