Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scarletpaw and Maypaw

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 13:47

OOC: Envy, you must be PROTECTIVE of me . o3o It's part of the plot.

Moonpaw hissed in surprise. "It's my fault Envyshadow! Stop blaming Scarletpaw!" Her pale grey hackles were rising, and the fur alone her spine. She braced herself, ready to attack to protect her new-found friends.

Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 13:53

occ- ksA.FASLIHFAL e_o I'm sorry, WHAT U WANT ME TO SAY?! XD

ic- "Its for your own good, Moonpaw!" Envyshadow growled, ruffling up his fur. He wanted to protect his apprentices, they were like family to him, family he never had. Scarletpaw might teach them freedom, he didnt want to hurt them, but he didnt know how else to react. He didn't like Scarletpaw, and he didnt want Moonpaw near her "Maypaw..." Envyshadow sighed, he wasnt mad at her, because he wasnt as attached to Maypaw as he was Moonpaw "You are clear, and you may keep seeing Scarletpaw." he smiled. "But you." he turned to Moonpaw "You can't." he sighed looking away.

occ- HAPPY if not ill edit >W<
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 13:55

Moonpaw's eyes went round. "What?" She demanded, marching after him. "What is up with you??"

OOC: SHANKISH :3

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 13:57

Scarletpaw's eyes flashed. "You can't do that! She has feelings, too! Just like the rest of us! She should be able to choose whether or not she can talk to me or not! And that is also my choice! What do you say to that!?"

ooc: i don't care what you do.. smack her or something xD

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 N6a5zHfScarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 IMrnxD6Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 GMXQgOOScarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 14:00

Moonpaw was completly fluffed out (xD) Her tail lashed.

OOC: Drags, drag me away by the scruff or something. I want to start a topic about this c:

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 14:03

Envyshadow shook his head and leaned down, grabbing Moonpaw by the scruff and walking out into the shadow. He hasent heard the last of this, thats for sure.

occ- ok make the topic :D
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 14:04

Scarletpaw gave a hiss and flattened her ears. When they disappeared, she turned to Maypaw.

Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 N6a5zHfScarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 IMrnxD6Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 GMXQgOOScarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 14:36

OOC: Way to f*** up my topic. Muffins to it.

Seriously. If i'm not here, WAIT FOR ME. It's annoying when people do that. I had decided NOT to put Envy in it, let alone did I want Moonpaw in it. This is exactly what happens when random people are allowed to join.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 15:42

occ- owo Sorry *points to Bloo* THE ADMIN TOLD ME TO WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO *hides behind bush*
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 16:24

ooc: :D just.. post! you're not gonna die! >>

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:31

I'd rather not. Just continue RPing with Envy-- i don't mind, i'll do some other one later.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:33

The topics over if your not posting o3o Envy left
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 22:31

Dammit :c

just ignore the other posts! D;

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 7:16

I said you could ignore my posts if I wasn't wanted! So..yeah.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 8:49

Anyway...wanna make that topic, Bloo? o3o ill let u make it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarletpaw and Maypaw
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next