Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scarletpaw's Secret

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Scarletpaw's Secret Empty
PostSubject: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret EmptyThu 17 Nov 2011 - 17:27

Scarletpaw paced, her eyes fixing on her paws. Will he still love me?

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Scarletpaw's Secret N6a5zHfScarletpaw's Secret IMrnxD6Scarletpaw's Secret GMXQgOOScarletpaw's Secret JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Scarletpaw's Secret GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 10:58

Goldpaw raced up to Scarletpaw, nuzzling her muzzle with love. "You look worried, Scarletpaw, or... mate?" Goldpaw gave her a lick on the ear, trying to comfort her.

OOC:
Scarletpaw's Secret Kitty_10

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Scarletpaw's Secret Angel110

Scarletpaw's Secret Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Scarletpaw's Secret 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 11:37

ooc: d'aaawww xD

ic: Scarletpaw turned to him, returning him a lick to the nose. "I- I have something to tell you. Something important.."

ooc: no, shes not preggers .___.' that'd be very awkward xD

Scarletpaw's Secret N6a5zHfScarletpaw's Secret IMrnxD6Scarletpaw's Secret GMXQgOOScarletpaw's Secret JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 12:43

OOC: Phew! That'd be like teen pregnancy!

BIC: "Yes? What is it, Scarletpaw?" Goldpaw mewed, looking at Scarletpaw with great concern. He hoped it had nothing bad to do with him.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 13:44

"D- Do you promise you'll never tell anyone? A- And that y- you'll still love me," she meowed, flattening her ears.

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011 - 12:33

OOC: Sorry for abscence!

BIC: "Yes. Even if you killed Ghoststar, I'd love you." Goldpaw licked Scarletpaws ears reassuringly and looked into her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret EmptyWed 23 Nov 2011 - 13:33

Scarletpaw gave a nod, her eyes twinkling. "And no matter what, I'll still love you, too," she meowed. Finally, she mustered up all of her courage and admitted, "Goldpaw, I've decided to train in the Dark Forest. They're strong warriors who aren't afraid of anything. This is my final decision and I don't decide to change it." Her violet eyes were not proud, but she still hoped Goldpaw still accepted her.

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011 - 7:33

"But Scarletpaw, they're evil- Sorry. This is your decision, and I'll support you," Goldpaw nuzzled his mate fondly and entwined his tail with hers, "I can train too if you'd like."

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011 - 10:35

Scarletpaw enjoyed the fact that Goldpaw accepted her. Suddenly, her ears perked up. "N- No, no! You don't have to do that, Goldpaw!" She was shocked by his response, and she gave a small smile. "You don't have to if you don't want to..."

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011 - 11:57

"Okay! I wont, but I would like you to teach me one or two cool moves!" Goldpaw smiled as a loud, deep purr rumbled in his throat.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011 - 12:18

"Yeah, that'd be fun. You'd be a stronger warrior! I'll help you when I learn a couple more new moves," she purred, giving him a soft lick on the forehead. "Just don't tell anyone, please."

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011 - 9:00

"Okay, I won't!" Goldpaw said, sworn to secrecy. He was glad she trusted him so much, how would he live without her?

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret EmptyFri 25 Nov 2011 - 15:04

"Thanks!" she purred. "I knew I could trust you!" She pressed her nose to his and purred warmly. "Do you have any secrets?"

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret EmptySun 27 Nov 2011 - 2:48

Goldpaw looked into Scarletpaw's eyes with a small chuckle. "No, I'm just boring ol' Goldpaw!" he nuzzled her and smiled.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw's Secret   Scarletpaw's Secret Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarletpaw's Secret
Page 1 of 1