Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) Empty
PostSubject: Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.)   Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 5:54

Maypaw sat infront of a stream and pulled a fish out of the water. She began to munch on it, as she was hungry and bored. She was waiting for Scarletpaw-- she knew she passed through here, and she needed to talk to her. She heard a ruffling in the bushes behind her, and turned around, and got a mouthfull of black hair.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.)   Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 9:33

Scarletpaw fell into the apprentice. Her violet eyes grew wide. She said nothing, and stepped off of the apprentice, licking her paw daintily.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) N6a5zHfScarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) IMrnxD6Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) GMXQgOOScarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.)   Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 14:55

"Oh, good, you're here. I've been waiting." she meowed, looking at her with a friendly look in her eyes. This cat didn't belong here. "I can tell you're not up to joining up with us." she sighed, and looked back over the river. "I'm not even so sure I still want to.." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.)   Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 18:19

Scarletpaw sat down. She gave a small shrug. "No. I had no intentions to come here," she said softly. "I miss the sunlight." Her voice was slightly monotonous.

Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) N6a5zHfScarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) IMrnxD6Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) GMXQgOOScarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.)   Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 18:30

"Envyshadow must be stopped.." she meowed, drifting into thought.

OOC: After you post, when I post will be after I defiedified enveh.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.)   Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 19:25

ooc: XD okay?

ic: Scarletpaw blinked. "Stopped? What's wrong?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.)   Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarletpaw and Maypaw (Justu s two.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: