Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scarletpaw and Maypaw

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Scarletpaw and Maypaw Empty
PostSubject: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 16:34

Maypaw sat in the river clearing of the Dark Forest, nibbling on a fish she had caught. She was waiting for Scarletpaw, as she needed to talk to her. She had told her to come here around now a few days before when she had seen Fallensoul trying to suck her into the Dark Forest world. She heard a ruffling in the bushes, and turned around to almost get a mouthful of black fur.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 16:56

Scarletpaw fell into the apprentice. Her violet eyes grew wide. She said nothing, and stepped off of the apprentice, licking her paw daintily.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Scarletpaw and Maypaw N6a5zHfScarletpaw and Maypaw IMrnxD6Scarletpaw and Maypaw GMXQgOOScarletpaw and Maypaw JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Scarletpaw and Maypaw GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 5:21

"Ah, you're here." she meowed, looking at her with that same warm look in her eyes. "I understand you may not be meant to become a Dark Forest cat, Scarletpaw." she sighed and wrapped her tail around Scarletpaw.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 10:00

Scarletpaw sat down. She gave a small shrug. "No. I had no intentions to come here," she said softly. "I miss the sunlight." Her voice was slightly monotonous.

Scarletpaw and Maypaw N6a5zHfScarletpaw and Maypaw IMrnxD6Scarletpaw and Maypaw GMXQgOOScarletpaw and Maypaw JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 10:49

OOC: Can I join? :O

Scarletpaw and Maypaw Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 10:50

ooc: plzplzplz? c:

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 10:51

OOC: So I can? xD

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 10:55

ooc: i don't see why you cant :U i think it's private because people would interfere and say "NOOO STAY WITH UUSSSS" and stuff ._.' XD

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 11:03

OOC: I won't o3o And if May doesn't want me, just ignore this post :3

IC: The bone-like branches of one of the pale trees quivered as a flash a pale fur raced down the tree. "Are you the only one's??" The pretty grey she-cat asked, eyes wide. "I need to tell you something." Moonpaw said, ever to softly. Her head thrashed back and forth, nervously looking around.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 11:27

Scarletpaw's ear flicked. "Moonpaw! What is it?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 12:25

occ- D:< how dare you talk to people behind Envys back. He is extreamly protective so if I do join, you two are in for it ^^ have a nice day and when I can join, just say soo!
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 12:26

ooc: Mwahahahhaha! and i'll get off scott-free! >:3 XD join soooooooon~

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 13:25

Moonpaw spoke quietly, very fast, eyes flicking around. "Cats are dangerous here, Scarletpaw. Very dangerous. They'll kill you if you say the wrong thing. And also, Envyshadow didn't save me. He..."

OOC: DRAGS JOIN NOW!

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 13:44

occ- AHH WHAT TO SAY D: and Piney, dont think you'll get out of this easyer then them

ic- "He caputured her." Envyshadow growled, stepping out of the shadows. Eyes cold, teeth bared, a low growl was forming. He was not happy. He walked up to the three apprentices. "Captured her, for her own good." he looked at Moonpaw angrily. He stepped forward and looked Scarletpaw right in the eyes "It seems you are a bad influence on my apprentices." he growled circling her. He snapped forward at her ears in a snarl "I want you to stay away from them." he looked at Maypaw and Moonpaw with eyes saying "You are in for it now."
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 13:46

Scarletpaw's heart pounded violently, but her violet eyes held no emotion. "Don't hurt them," she warned. She stood up and stood in front of the two other apprentices.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarletpaw and Maypaw   Scarletpaw and Maypaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarletpaw and Maypaw
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: