Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hopepaw's Border Patrol

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Hopepaw's Border Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 13:04

ooc:: Let's get the worst over with first. x33 bic::

Sparrowflight waited outside of the apprentices den for Hopepaw, she was letting Maypaw sleep in for the day, and to be swept away by whatever patrol Moonfrost would happen to assign her. "Wake up, Hopepaw..." She sang quietly under her breath.

Hopepaw's Border Patrol PDt1Qqd Hopepaw's Border Patrol Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:13

"Uhhhhh..." Hopepaw groaned in her sleep. "-WHA?!" she woke with a startle. "Oh hey, Sparrowflight. Is it time for my training?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:14

"Yes, and I want too get something straight now, you are no longer a kit, and I expect you to be up before dawn on the days I ask, understand?" Sparrowflight padded out of camp.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:16

"Understood. So what'er we doing today?" Hopepaw followed Sparrowflight out.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:18

"Show you the territory." Sparrowflight answered, leading Hopepaw through the reeds and crossing through the river first. "We must be extra watchful on our land, because it touches the biggest number of clans: WindClan, ThunderClan, and SkyClan..."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:20

"Yikes," Hopepaw said. She didn't know they were that close to her sister. She wished she could go and say hi to Duskfur sometimes, but knew she couldn't. "Hey Sparrow... do you have a sibling in another clan?"

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:24

Sparrowflight froze, feeling her body suddenly tense up. "No!" she suddenly spat. "And don't you dare ever think otherwise! My parents were both proud RiverClan cats, and I dare-say Badgerfang, Pantherpaw, and Mothpaw have a lot to live up to!" The she-cat looked near on the edge of furious at the simple question, but it was a touchy subject.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:27

"Oh. I- I'm sorry. It's just that... my mom and dad are in Skyclan, and my siblings are in Thunderclan and Skyclan. I just wish I could see them more." Hopepaw felt as if she was going to cry. She made a little sniffle and one drop fell from her fur. Did Sparrowflight hate he now, as much as she hated herself?

Last edited by Princess Bubblegum :3 on Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:34

Sparrowflight felt her pelt start to flatten, and she sighed. "There's something you need to understand though..." she said slowly, choosing her words carefully. "How entirely we different we are from the other clans. We live amongst ourselves, forever caressed by the rivers, we live off it's bounty. It's something we were born to protect with our lives. The other clans have their own lives, completely different from ours..." She sighed, leading her apprentice to Sunningrocks. "We have to fight among ourselves, but something many many cats have been forgetting lately is that our boundries make us enemies. Do you really think your brothers and sisters are the same as when you knew them when they were kits?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:39

"I guess not. I've never even met my dad or my brother- Stripedspine. And I've only met my mom and Duskfur." Hopepaw mused.

(OOC: Yes, I know I misused the word mused, but it's such a fancy word! ^_^)

Last edited by Princess Bubblegum :3 on Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:43

"So once upon you knew them, but have you ever thought about what you would have to do if you one day met them in battle?" Sparrowflight asked.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:44

"Yikes- I don't know. What should I do, Sparrowflight? You're my mentor, I need your advice."

(OOC: Yeah- Sparrow. Don't mess this one up D:< LOL JK)

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:54

ooc:: OH GAWD! THE PRESSURE! ;3; bic::

"I can't answer that for you. The Warrior Code says you can have friends from other clans, but your loyalty must always be to your own clan first, because they are like family..." Sparrowflight stopped walking. "It's a question lately the whole forest needs to stop and ask themselves. Who do you choose first, your clan or your kin?" The she-cat gazed out into the forest, not needing an answer, instead leaving Hopepaw to ponder on it. She gazed out around the clearing. They were in front of a river, across was a patch of dry land with nothing but rocks and sand, beyond that was seemingly endless forest. "This is Sunningrocks."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 14:57

"You know, I think I'll pick clan. You guys are my family- blood or not. You especially, Sparrowflight. Thank you." Hopepaw looked out at Sunningrocks. "It's so pretty!" she exclaimed quietly.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 15:03

Sparrowflight's eyes softened as she looked down at Hopepaw. "Thank you... It's an honor to hear those words." She paused and stared out at the rocks. "You are a RiverClan cat, though it makes me wonder, why on earth would your SkyClan parents ever give you up? Never fall for the enemy please, it is a mistake being made all to often today... I want you to go to the elders den after we get home, grab some food, and ask them about the warrior code. I want it forever planted in your head, understand?" She sat listening to her apprentice for a moment, watching her take in the beauty of their land. "Go ahead and cross the river, see it for yourself."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopepaw's Border Patrol   Hopepaw's Border Patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopepaw's Border Patrol
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next