Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Edge of the territory.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Edge of the territory. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Moonpaw whimpered, her smoky coloured eyes filled with fear as the tom drew himself closer to her, claws tickling her neck.

Edge of the territory. - Page 6 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Stripedspine fell to his knees, crying "Please, let her go!"

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:02 pm

OOC: Let's wait for Envy :3

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:14 pm

occ- thanks. this is my last post for the day

ic- Envyshadow started licking Moonpaws ears like a creepy old guy. "I think i'll keep her." he chuckled, moving down her head. "Its fun when they shiver"

occ- e_e oh envy.....
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:33 pm

"No, you won't!" he roared, moving as fast as a Windclan cat, he knocked Envyshadow away,. Then he stood over Moonpaw."I won't let you."

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:23 am

Moonpaw yowled out in fear as the events went past. Envyshadow licking her...then Stripedspine knocking him out of the way. Moonpaw tried to scramble away, but...

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:55 am

Envyshadow gathered himself off the ground and swiftly moved past Stripedspine, practicing his fox-like movements. Barrleing under Stripedspine, he unbalenced him by standing up under him. As Stripedspine hit the gound next to him, Envyshadow jumped back onto Moonpaw,. He pressed his underbelly to her back, and grabbed her neck tightly. This made it impossible for one to knock him off her without either hurting her or chokeing her. Envyshadow chuckled darkly as he held the terrified she cat prissinor for no real reason.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:25 am

OOC: How about we take this storyline somewhere and you capture me, train me, make me into a warrior, make me trust you, and I eventually escape?? :D I likey :3

IC: Moonpaw quivered, and tried to bat at him but was rewarded with an unsheathed paw slashing at her muzzle.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 am

Knocked down, Stripedspine looked at Moonpaw."This is all my fault, if I hadn't been born you would be safe." he whispered.

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:16 am

"No it's not, Stripedspine. Don't blame yourself for this." She whispered, but not saying anything else that could provoke Envyshadow more.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:29 am

occ- I reaaly likey.

ic- "Haha, pethetic creature!" Envyshadow laughed, looking at Stripedspine in amusement "This is to fun, I was planning to let her go, but now..." he grinned, taking her neck in his jaws, he pulled her up and started to walk away with her, carefull to keep her immoble. Turning around he spoke through her fur "Get up and i'll snap her neck, follow us, and ill kill both of you." turning around he pushed the she cat forward with his unsheathed claws "Move it!" he ordered.

occ- after this, topic at my den? (fallen oak)
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:40 am

"Yes it is." he growled to himself, watching them walk away.

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:42 am

Moonpaw had no choice but to listen. She tried to maintain some dignity by walking properly and raising her chin a little bit.

OOC: Ok

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:53 am

occ- ok ill make it

ic- Envyshadow grinned as they walked away, giving Stripedspine one last hatefull glance.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:00 pm

OOC: Sure ;D I have a really good idea, too :3

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Edge of the territory.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next