Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Edge of the territory.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Edge of the territory. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySat 8 Oct 2011 - 19:56

Stripedspine pinned the tom down. Quickly he bit deep into Envyshadow's chest and shook his head.Then he threw the black and white cat into a tree.

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 9:09

OOC: I don't think you'd be able to throw him in a tree...but...

IC: Moonpaw yowled in surprise when she heard the toms beginning to fight. But she could not do anything, as Stripedspine was taking care of him. "I've got you back.." She muttered, feeling useless.

Edge of the territory. - Page 5 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 9:56

occ- No...no Moss...and they call me a godmodder

ic- Envyshadow flipped around and landed easily on the ground before going anywhere near a tree. Stripedspine would never have the strenth to throw him that far or high in the first place. Blood trickled from his chest. He licked it up and turned to face Stripedspine from a few tail lenths away. Next thing they knew, he dissapred into the brush. Only to reappeir behind Moonpaw. He jumped on the small (?) apprentices back and brought her to the ground easily. Putting a paw on her back and a paw around her neck, he bared his teeth at Stripedspine. He slightly unsheathed his claws, putting them just a tiny bit into her neck. It was obious that with one flex of his paw, he could rip her throut out. "One set closer and the apprentice gets it!" he snarled, flexing his claws.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 10:29

"Leave her alone," Stripedspine wailed."You can kill me, but not her!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 10:54

Envyshadow grinned, he had gotten him. Stripedspine wouldn't dare step torwards him now. He pushed down on Moonpaw harder, making sure she couldn't escape. "Thats right...." he chuckled, keeping his paw in place. He didnt want to risk an attack if he got to close to killing her, he would just stay in position to, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 10:57

"Get off her!" Stripedspine screeched.

ooc- He might kill you. H hs Hazel's blood, but doesn't know she's eviiiil.

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 16:26

Moonpaw felt herself pushed to the ground and the stench of fox surrounded her. Then she felt an unsheathed paw placed on her neck. The pretty pale she-cat struggled. "Get off me!" She hissed, but couldn't keep the tremor out of her voice. This cat was big, and his weight held her down.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 17:43

"Shut up!" he hissed, flexing his claws just the slightest bit into her neck. "If you move to much, my paw might slip." he snarled, flicking his tail around her. "What a pretty little she-cat." he purred evily, eyeing her like a pervert.

occ- yeah....envys a perv....
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 17:47

Stripedspine narrowed his eyes.Hopefully, if Starclan allowed it, she wouldn't fall for that!"She's mine." Stripedspine hissed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 17:51

He looked up "Ohh, is she?" he chuckled, looking at Stripedspine deviously. "We'll see about that."

occ- where are we going with this? I dont even know why im here bloo just said...post in this topic o3o
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 17:52

ooc-I dunno. Do something that will make Stripedspine lahk cry his guts out.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 17:53

occ- i could be perverted or deadly. pick one
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 17:58

ooc- Both >:3 Striped be peeeeeping over his paws.

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 18:02

Moonpaw shivered nervously. This was not going to go over well. But she kept her mouth shut.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 18:07

"Please," he begged, "Kill me instead, Don't hurt her!"

PostSubject: Re: Edge of the territory.   Edge of the territory. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Edge of the territory.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next