Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Dark Convention

Go down 
+7
not fish
Stormclaw
Snake
Ebby
Mossy
Middie
Tigs
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Dark Convention - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 21:00

Envypaw stepped back to stand by his father "We will listen, ignore the others." He mewed flicking his tail to whoever didn't want anything to do with Furion. "Please do tell, wise one." He mewed respectfully.

Occ- envy likes sucking up .3.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 21:25

"Very well, but if we are to succeed, I will need all of the strength of the Place of No Stars..." Furion stood up and sudden growl in his voice; He suddenly looked fiercer then any cat seen before, powerful and at the top of his game. "I will call for my children, trained carefully and shown by Tigerfrost, they have learned to send their spirits to the dark..." She jumped up on a near-by rocks, looking down on them all with a smile on his face. "With my five children by your side, together you will ran rampage on the plains of StarClan! You will take over!" With a gleam of his eye he jumped back down and walked cooly into the middle of the group, his voice loud and commanding, ringing throughout all of their land. "When we succeed, we shall cover the sky in a storm that brings endless darkness. No cat of the stars shall ever speak to the clans. All those who pass will join our ranks and we will rule the forest!"
Furion paused, glancing at each one of them, bringing his voice down to a calm and smooth monotone. "I know you've answered before, but I wish to be sure..." he said, "Will you fight with me?"

A Dark Convention - Page 6 PDt1Qqd A Dark Convention - Page 6 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 21:34

Tigerfrost let out a feral, guttural roar of approval, her claws sliding in and out of their sheaths, as if imagining sinking her claws into the exposed necks of StarClan cats.

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 21:43

Fallensoul hesitated for a moment. Yes, he found the StarClan cats an abomination; but he hoped he would not be put off like a slave later on. He gave a slight nod, indicating his countenance with Furion's plan.

A Dark Convention - Page 6 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 21:57

"So when will we attack?" Hazelnut called.

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 22:03

Glanceing at Furion, Tigerfrost mewed, "As soon as the Five have made themselves trusted in their clans. You should all help them, as I've said, so we can attack sooner..." She grinned, showing her sharp fangs.

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 22:08

Fallensoul unsheathed his claws and dug them into the ground. There she goes again! He abstained from spitting the words out. He whipped around an disappeared into the surrounding nebulous dark fog. He simply couldn't stand this anymore.

A Dark Convention - Page 6 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 22:10

"I will attack when I please."she THOUGHT and anrily,padded away.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 22:13

Envypaw yowled in triumph and aggreement "Rip them all to shreads!' He screched, rearing up like horse. He loved this plan and he was prepared to follow this cat till they trusted him, one day he would be like Tigerfrost. Because why else would he do it?
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 22:36

"With that attitude, the plan will never succeed..." He growled lowly, watching the two take their leave. He ran after Hazelnut, bounding into the air with his strong muscles, springing on her mind and dug his hind claws into the ground. With a firm grip with his razor-sharp forepaws, he twisted in the mid-air and slammed her onto the ground. "I believe I asked of you to learn some manners..."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 22:41

Envypae grinned "I was hoping someone would do that." He chuckled walking over to Hazlenut who was under Furion "You mess up the plan and i will rip YOU to shreads, I'm sure Furion aggrees." He growled in her face "Don't forget yo learn some manners." He sneered as he trotted back to his place.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptySat 17 Sep 2011 - 7:48

ooc-Your younger than her,and she's taller than you Envy.You CAN'T rip her to shreds.
And stop sucking up to Furion!

ic-Hazelnut growled."I have family in Starclan,and I want my revenge!"she spat bitterley.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptySat 17 Sep 2011 - 12:59

Furion simply snorted at Envypaw, then dug his claws deeper into Hazelnut, drawing blood. "I care not what your reasons are, they cannot be less or more then I or any other cat here, I just want you to understand something right now... This 'Elder' will not stand for any of your non-sense. You will listen and obey from this point on, if you refuse to work with us, do you understand?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptySat 17 Sep 2011 - 13:45

Occ- lulz I know moss. I'm just rping my cat right. Envy thinks he is, but he's not :)
And i will suck up to furion because if i didn't I wouldn't be playing envy right

Ic- Envypaw nodded in agreement "You will get your revenge, but it requires patence, any REAL dark forest warrior knows that." He sneered "Filthy kittypet."
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 EmptySat 17 Sep 2011 - 13:51

ooc-Hazel didn't SAY she would attack Starclan when she pleased,and even if she DID,Why not fawking get Fallensoul too!

ic-"Get off!"she growled.

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dark Convention
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next