Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Dark Convention

Go down 
+7
not fish
Stormclaw
Snake
Ebby
Mossy
Middie
Tigs
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Dark Convention - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 10:33

Envypaw snapped his attention to Tigerfrost "Plan?" he asked in curiousity. Whats this about? He was very intreaged.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 12:17

Firepaw looked at Tigerfrost. "Yes, Tigerfrost, what plan?" she asked. "Do tell."

A Dark Convention - Page 3 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 14:23

Ooc: I honestly don't know if shadow is still part of this but she will join anyway for now.

Shadowsong slowly and quietly padded up to the group of gathering cats only hearing Firepaw ask about the plan. "There's a plan?" She asked, sitting down behind the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 14:44

Fallensoul swiveled his head around to gaze at Shadowsong. "Since when did you join us?"

A Dark Convention - Page 3 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 16:59

"Since she began her training here." Tigerfrost growled quietly to Fallensoul. Raising her muzzle, she mewed loudly, "The plan is in motion. As you know, my kit, Deathberry announced a prophecy at the gathering. 'The strangers are warriors of ours'" she purred scornfully. "They are ours. You will soon know their true purpose, but for now, know that you should trust them and tell them all you know of your clan and it's secrets. Know that I don't tell you because I don't trust you... I just need to make sure that StarClan will not learn of the plan."

OOC: Rayne can jump in too

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 17:02

"What makes you think telling us earlier would give StarClan a chance to find this information out?" Fallensoul called out, half a hiss.

OOC: lul.

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 17:11

"They have many ways of finding out information." Tigerfrost said mysteriously. "I will tell you when it is time."

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 17:20

"Rubbish," Fallensoul scowled, just loud enough for him and perhaps Firepaw to hear. "Are we suddenly your underlings, Tigerfrost, if we can't be told right away?" he growled.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 18:47

Envypaw blincked "So those are our warriors?" he asked. I misjuged that cat he thought.
"Why can't we know more, I know I would never breath a word about this to Starclan scum!" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 0:07

Tigerfrost eyes blazed for a moment before regaining their icy calm again. "So be it." she hissed. "As you know from the Gathering, Deathberry has announced the arrival of five strange cats. They belong to a group called the Council of Six." she paused, and went on. "They live in a cavern up in the mountains, and they have fighting techniques hundreds of years beyond our warrior abilities. The clans know that they are 'sent from StarClan' and trust them, letting them know all their secrets, while we - the warriors of the Dark - will make sure the clans are unable to contact their ancestors."

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 4:24

Fallensoul was still not happy that she'd not told him or Midnightpelt sooner. He wasn't going to act like a kit, and yowl his furious head off, though. He rose to his paws and whisked his tail across Firepaw's pelt. "Come along, daughter," he said in a tone heard only by the ginger she-cat. "we have other important things to do than be Tigerfrost's minions." He padded out of the meeting, not caring if he disturbed the others.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 7:27

Envypaw watched angrily as Fallensoul padded out of the clearing "Whats wrong with him?" he asked. He for one was proud to be included in so much exsitment and would stand by Tigerfrost no matter what. He wanted to know who this cat Deathberry was, maybe she was hot. (xD)
"Why are they here?" he called "What will they do?" he was deturmented to know more.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 10:31

Shadowsong sat there quietly, not saying a single word as Fallensoul stormed off. So Deathberry is part of this too? She thought to herself as the puzzle pieces started to fit together.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 12:38

Firepaw, who honestly didn't care about this self-centered she-cat and her plot, swiftly turned around and followed her father, tail raised high and head up. "Who does she think she is?" she asked, infuriated. "Our mother? No thanks, all-powerful leader. I already cleaned my fur, thank you very much." she hissed.

A Dark Convention - Page 3 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 13:20

OOC: I'm not starting a war here, but it is true Tigs isn't the DF's leader. No one is. ono; The Dark Forest, like StarClan, has no leader.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dark Convention
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next