Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Dark Convention

Go down 
+7
not fish
Stormclaw
Snake
Ebby
Mossy
Middie
Tigs
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Dark Convention - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 8:20

Envypaw shrugged "That sorry excuse for a leader refuses to make me one, all day its, stay in that tree while I talk about how stupid Tigerfrost is." he grumbled to Fallensoul. "I was hopeing Tigerfrost could give me a warrior name since Stonestar refuses to." Even though he still had an apprentices name, he was fully grown and a bit taller than a normal warrior. With strong legs and large ears.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 9:39

Can I join my next life (Darks kkit) is going to be a murderer?
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 12:32

OOC: I think this is only for dead and alive DF cats, not unborn ones. ono;

IC: Fallensoul drew his tongue over a milky gray paw and smoothed his ragged whiskers. "I see. Stonestar is a fool indeed," he murmured gruffly. To himself he thought, Since when is Tigerfrost our leader? "When I see my daughter, Firepaw, I want to make her a warrior myself." There was a hint of growl in his voice.

A Dark Convention - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 13:33

Envypaw nodded "I just want my warrior name, then they will see me as something more than a silly apprentice." He growled. All he wanted was to prove himself. He looked back up at tigerfrost to see what this was about.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 14:37

"Hello Envypaw."Hazelnut greeted.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 15:47

Envypaw snaped his neck to a warrior who had said his name. She had Skyclan smell on her, but she was a dead dark forest cat. "Who are you?" he snorted.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 16:17

"What's this about silly apprentices?" Firepaw asked, emerging from a bush. She spotted Fallensoul, and dipped her head to him. "Father." she purred.

OOC: Sorry I didn't post earlier. I forgot. :P

A Dark Convention - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 17:34

"Hazelnut.Didn't Bumblepaw tell you?"she asked.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 17:43

Envypaw looked at the cat. She looked weak to him like a kittypet wanna be darkforest warrior. He snorted "Why would Bumblepaw waiste our time telling me about darkforest wanna bes?" he sneered.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 17:46

"I'm not weak!"she snarled,as well musled as him,but taller."I took on a full grown rouge,as an apprentice,and killed her."she snarled."She barely fought!"she snarled.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 17:50

"I killed two rouges who were larger than me, and better skilled than me." he snorted "They put up a good fight, and I still killed them." he grinned at her "darkforest warrior wanna be!" he coughed tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 18:47

Bumblepaw puffed up in pride as his son boasted.

A Dark Convention - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 19:12

Tigerfrost glanced warily at Fallensoul, before shouting, "Silence!" As quiet overtook the group below, Tigerfrost began to speak. "Warriors of the Dark!" she proclaimed. "The time of our rule comes closer with every sunset. We grow stronger, and my plan reaches near completion." she yowled, recieveing mutters about the 'my plan' part.

OOC: Someone call, 'what plan? >:U'

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 19:14

OOC: I wanna do ett XD

Bumblepaw looked up at the self-proclaimed leader "What plan",he asked, yowling a bit over the muttering of other cats.

A Dark Convention - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 4:28

Fallensoul greeted his daughter with a nod. "Tigerfrost has something to tell us, apparently." Scorn lit his tone. Why hadn't she told me or Midnightpelt about this before? We're not her inferior underlings.

A Dark Convention - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Convention   A Dark Convention - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dark Convention
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next