Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WarriorClanCats Convention

Go down 
+2
Sleepy
Nova Arcane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova Arcane

Nova Arcane

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 245

WarriorClanCats Convention Empty
PostSubject: WarriorClanCats Convention   WarriorClanCats Convention EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 7:49

Awhile back Greykit said something weather it was a joke or not about WCC-con where we just did stuff at the time I thought 'that could easily be replicated in a livestream and a Minecraft server.' So I poked around and found by utilizing Google + hangouts we could livestream but at the time I couldn't figure out how to show what we're playing. After telling people in the chat box about this Echo brought up the fact that not every one has Google chrome and Minecraft which is true but who said every user had to be on? You're probably wondering why I'm telling you this because I have over 300 people who read my fanfiction and 2 subscribers (May not sound like a lot for you but you try to be a YouTube gamer!) also my next birthday is the big step to teenager so a lot of awesome is happening! Do I expect you to care? No. Do I think you'll drop everything to join/watch this livestream? No. I'm doing this out of love for this website and all that as of is 5 people who share my love (And the programs needed) to join me. (It'd be awesome if two of you where mods) Thank you for taking the time to read this if you want to join pm me.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: WarriorClanCats Convention   WarriorClanCats Convention EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 11:27

When I read this I thought you were going to try to organize the long awaited WCC meetup. I'm glad I was wrong.

WarriorClanCats Convention I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: WarriorClanCats Convention   WarriorClanCats Convention EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 13:09

Double yew triple c on

I tried reading this paragraph but the words blended together in a blur.

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4591

PostSubject: Re: WarriorClanCats Convention   WarriorClanCats Convention EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 13:14

after 6 words i lost all interest

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

WarriorClanCats Convention JPzjwJV WarriorClanCats Convention JPzNeMg WarriorClanCats Convention JGg2mwx WarriorClanCats Convention JPzwPEb WarriorClanCats Convention JPzwXQn

WarriorClanCats Convention JcTsSP1  WarriorClanCats Convention JcnAVnI WarriorClanCats Convention JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: WarriorClanCats Convention   WarriorClanCats Convention EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 15:42

I saw 'whether' spelled wrong and instantly knew this was stupid :D

WarriorClanCats Convention Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWarriorClanCats Convention Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWarriorClanCats Convention Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWarriorClanCats Convention I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
WarriorClanCats Convention 1voydWarriorClanCats Convention 2gy1qubWarriorClanCats Convention One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWarriorClanCats Convention StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: WarriorClanCats Convention   WarriorClanCats Convention EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 16:24

Stormimance wrote:

That's not very nice at all.

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: WarriorClanCats Convention   WarriorClanCats Convention EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 17:04

Moon wrote:
Stormimance wrote:

That's not very nice at all.

By stupid I meant not serious
Sorry I forgot how to use words again D: *flips happy face over*

WarriorClanCats Convention Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWarriorClanCats Convention Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWarriorClanCats Convention Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWarriorClanCats Convention I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
WarriorClanCats Convention 1voydWarriorClanCats Convention 2gy1qubWarriorClanCats Convention One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWarriorClanCats Convention StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WarriorClanCats Convention   WarriorClanCats Convention Empty

Back to top Go down

WarriorClanCats Convention
Page 1 of 1