Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])

Go down 
+2
Mossy
Karkitty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 1:06 pm

OOC: Nightecho's not the type to kill, he may bluff about it a lot but he would never kill so if he is going to slam an apprentices head into a tree, no matter how angry he is he would never put enough power into it to kill, plus the fighting is getting a little annoying and I can't kill your charrie without your permission anyway so Manypaw shal see many stars

Last edited by Nightecho on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 1:08 pm

OOC-YOUR A ROUGE.You can't come into clan territory when you feel like it.That's not how it is.

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 1:28 pm

OOC: This is Dapple's topic, the title is "Confessions" that meens she wants Dapplefern to tell the requested charries something and Dapplefer can't quite do that if Nightecho and Manypaw are fighting.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 1:29 pm

ooc-Your a rouge,I'm leaving this topic.

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6056

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 1:31 pm

"Hold it," called a voice. A starry black cat with blue eyes came into the clearing. "My name... Is not needed. I am a cat of the past, but I cannot bear to watch fighting. I had enoough of it when I lived down here..." she sighed. "Actually, you might want my name.... It is Hollywhisper. Nightecho has all rights to be here. It is neutral territory, no fightning should take place here, buta las, so it cannot be..." she sighed.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 1:38 pm

OOC: YAY A non-voilent solution.

Nightecho quickly let Manypaw go, "You are right, we really should not be fighting on these grounds." Nightecho meowed.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 1:39 pm

"You need to get out of here,I'm going to sleep"he hissed.
(FASTFORWARD)
Manypaw sleeps soundly in Starclan Territory.

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 1:44 pm

Nightecho padded over to Darkkit and sat sown beside him.

Last edited by Nightecho on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 2:32 pm

ooc-Many's in the camp

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 4:19 pm

OOC:You two are so kind for waiting for me. =.=

IC:She watched the fight, quietly. "Oh how I wished you hadn't have fought." she mewed, impatiantly to herself.

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 5:24 pm

OOC:same here guys...

IC: Darkkit trembled at the sudden apperance of the stary cat and crouched onto his belly in fear

Sandnose looked all around at the three remaining cats,"well said old friend,"she meowed dipping her head to Hollywhisper,she then looked back at the other cats,"Nightecho,you were right to come to retreve your kit,but it was not wise to start a fight,"she meowed her voice rummbling around the clearing,she turned to face the young Warrior Dapplefern,"Dapplefern,you should not be threatining you friend for nothing horrific of which he has not done,"she told her,lastly she set her gaze upon Darkkit who was staring up at her in disbelief,"Darkkit,this is not a place to fight,but a place all cats can go to seek peace among each other,where all fighting is stopped and StarClan vows peace for you and other cats,"she explained to the kit

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 9:21 pm

OOC: Sorry.

IC: "I appologise Sandnose, I was just afraid of what the young apprentice would have done to Darkkit had I not tried to restain him." Meowed Nightecho, bowing his head in respect that he felt towards the wise warrior of starclan that stood before him and shame that he felt towards himself for acting so foolishly.

Karkitty

Karkitty

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 4:19 pm

She pawed the ground.

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 5:52 pm

Nightecho noticed Dapplefern pawing the ground, "Are you ok Dapplefern?" He meowed.

Karkitty

Karkitty

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 6:49 pm

"Hm? Yea, fine." she mewde, distractedly.

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next