Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])

Go down 
+2
Mossy
Karkitty
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Karkitty

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) Empty
PostSubject: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 13:20

Dapplefern padded into Fourtrees, she had been crying since dawn. "Next time I see him, I'll be sure to let him leave with injuries." she growled, sitting down. Her fur was golden, grey, and silver in the moonlight.

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 13:32

OOC-Can I join?

Karkitty

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 13:51

OOC:It says anyone, doesn't it?

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 15:42

ooc-Wanted to make sure.

ic-Manypaw jumped down from a tree."Hellow Dapplefern."he greeted the warrior.

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 15:50

OOC:how is Darkkit suppost to get here?

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 15:51

ooc-Crawl here with a waffle to fly away on :3.Not really.Just walk,WALK.>:D

ic-Manypaw let out a sigh,then pricked his ears.

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 16:08

Darkkit had snuck away from his family and all of the other cats and into the forest to think thing threw,he soon picked up the trail of the cat he knew as Dapplepaw,he followed it to a big clearing with a huge rock in the middle of it,and there was the cat with another cat he knew,he leaped out of the shadows and let out a hiss arching up his back

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
Karkitty

Karkitty

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 16:32

"Oh! Manypaw, you scared me." she sighed. "Darkkit!? What are you doing here?"

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 16:42

Manypaw rolled his eyes."You come into our territory,to threaten us,with a hiss?"he thought.
He leaped over,and picked Darkkit up by the scruff.

Karkitty

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 16:49

"Let the poor thing go." she mewed.

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 13:19

Darkkit rathed fircely and got free of Manypaw's grip. he landed on his paws and unsheathed his claws,"I'm not worthless! or in need of help for that matter!"he growled

Back to top Go down
Karkitty

Karkitty

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 13:25

"I'm sorry. I was trying to make daddy mad. I wanted to show you how bad he can heart a cat. Through words, and actions." mewed, eyes filling with tears. "I just wanted you to be noble."

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hawkkit-Dapplefern on Fri 9 Sep 2011 - 13:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 13:58

Darkkit then looked at Manypaw,"you were right to say they didn't care! so I snuck away,to think of what to do,I don't want to betreated like I'm twoleg trash! no cat does!"he meowed,his voice growing louder with a tint of rage in his tone

Back to top Go down
Karkitty

Karkitty

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 14:00

"Oh, Darkkit."

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 14:16

Darkkit's gaze flicked over to Dapplepaw,"all I've learn so far from anyone is not to trust them!"he yowled and dashed foreword to rake his small claws acrossed Dapplepaws muzzle,he then leaped back leting out a hiss and arching his back

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next