Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])

Go down 
+2
Mossy
Karkitty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 19:29

Darkblood walked into fourtrees and sat down "Hello, nice evening isn't it?" he purred
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 21:38

"Are you sure Dapplefern, you seem distant" Nightecho meowed.

Last edited by Nightecho on Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 7:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 22:10

"How are you all tonight?" asked Darkblood licking his paw
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 16:00

Nightecho padded up infront of Dapplefern and sat down, "Dapplefern, if there your worried about something, or somthing is on your mind you can tell me, we're friends." He meowed in a calm tone.

Karkitty

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 16:09

"Friends!?" she hissed. "Darkblood and I are more friendlty, and he hates ThunderClan! Good, and you, Darkblood?"

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 16:26

"I'm sorry, I didn't meen to offend you Dapplefern but I still think of you as a friend and as such if somthing is wrong I want to help you and I can tell that your worried about something so please tell me." Meowed Nightecho.

Hope had been hiding in some nearby bushes watching them all.

Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011 - 23:14

"Good thanks" he meowed lifting a paw carefuly to his blind face
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Sep 2011 - 10:26

Darkkit continued to stare at the strangely glowing cat,"H-how do you know all of this!?" he gasped

Sandnose looked down at her kin,"I know may things young one,"she meowed,"like how you parents and sister love you,"she added

Darkkit's eyes narrowed at the mention of his family,"they don't love me!"he yowled unshealthing his claws again,"if they really loved me then why would they let me be taken by those mean clan cats!"he protested

Sandnose opened her mouth to answer,but there wasn't one

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Karkitty

Karkitty

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 17:42

She growled. "You ended our friendship when you left, you betrayed me, you betrayed ThunderClan. No cat can forgive you, even your once best friend!"

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 17:51

"I'm sorry Dapplefern." Meowed Nightecho as Hope ran from her hiding spot to beside her father,
"L-leave D-daddy alone." She squeeked.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:27

Darkkit turned at the sudden apperance of his siter Hope,he narrowed his eyes,"of corse,"he meow raising his voice,"the ones mother chose to save,over me..."he growled looking at both her father and Hope standing together

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:40

"Nightecho glared at Darkkit, "We will discus that when we get back." Nightecho meowed sternly

Karkitty

Karkitty

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011 - 8:57

"Now dear kit, this is no place for you." she mewed. "This is an adult conversation."

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011 - 9:32

Hope scratched Dapplefern's nose with her tiny claws

Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011 - 14:11

Darkblood dipped his head slowly to Manypaw for he had saved his life.

(Many saved Dark and Dark is blind so...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next