Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is Serious, Please Look

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

This is Serious, Please Look - Page 6 Empty
PostThis is Serious, Please Look

Lately, I've been noticing how much cussing has been going on here. And for some reason, it's making me uncomfortable. Such as last night, somebody was on (and I'm not going to point fingers), and pretty much every sentence, they said a bad word. Now, this wouldn't be a problem if they actually CENSORED IT. But the way they were "censoring," I could read the word perfectly fine because either they spelled it a different way, or used some symbol/letter/number to replace one letter in the word.

I decided to go back and look at the rules, originally made by Mistpelt, this site's creator. One of the rules says, "No Swearing." There are no exceptions here, nothing that says, "You can do it in the chatbox, you can do it in OoC's, you can censor it." It simply says No Swearing.

Most likely, I'm going to be flamed for this. But for me, I am putting my foot down on the cussing. If you're on the chatbox while I am, and you cuss without regular censoring using *'s, I will kick you. I know Jay has this rule that a couple of words can be said, but it's not in the actual rules, and he hasn't made it official. Plus, I don't think any of us want to really overrule what Mistpelt has said.

I'm done. Please don't make hate mail. Thank you.

~Rainy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

This is Serious, Please Look :: Comments

Moon
Re: This is Serious, Please Look
Post Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:50 pm by Moon
They're gone now. I'm sorry. Yeah, we can baw and moan about it, or we can grow up and realize that they're not coming back; this is WCC now, not then. Dark, I don't know how WCC was in the beginning, but no one cussed whenever I first joined here. It's innapropriate. I'm pretty sure that no one was, 'bad***' whenever it was just Mistpelt. There's nothing wrong with having a lot of staff (three admins isn't a lot, fwi) or old members that care about the new ones.

And it was Moonmist who appointed Bloo and Jay, Dark. Not some mod or wahtever.

And WCC has NOT changed THAT much. And we can't just go in reverse. WCC will never be like 'back'en Mistpelt wuzzeer' again, so there's no point in crying about it. :)

This is Serious, Please Look

Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: