Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...

Go down 
+4
Cherry
Holly
not fish
Flybot
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 1:22

OOC: I maed mistake. He escaped .3. And btw Fire, please stop with the insults.

IC: Owlmoon sighed. "Yeah. You're right. I'm no warrior."

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 1:26

Panthercla looked sadly at the group of cats before signally Brightgaze to leave. She got up and started heading for the bushes, while he said goodbye.

"It's time for us to go. Maybe see you another time. Nice to meet you all." he meowed before departing.

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 2:35

Sparrowflight sniffed at Owlmoon before waving his tail in goodbye to the two of them and leaving himself.

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 PDt1Qqd Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 13:52

Owlmoon was fed up. He stared hard at Sparrowflight. "Tell me. What am I doing to make you hate on me?" he growled.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6121

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 14:55

OOC: Dead, Sparrowflight just walked away.

IC: Hollymist moved her head back in the tree. When she knnew nobody could hear her, she whined.

Snowytuft purred. "Finally, that full-of-himself cat is gone," she meowed.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4588

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 19:18

ooc: Sorry Ded-Chan. Don't know what your talking about. :3 I'm not insulting anyone. Its just RP, deal with it. .3.'

IC: Soulfind yawned. "I think i'll go too." She bounded away calling over her shoulder. "See'ya, Owlface!"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JPzjwJV Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JPzNeMg Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JGg2mwx Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JPzwPEb Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JPzwXQn

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JcTsSP1  Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JcnAVnI Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySat 21 May 2011 - 22:33

OOC: K then o3o

IC: Owlmoon glared after the cat.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 0:31

OOC: .3. I'm not letting this topic end yet...

IC: Soulfind realized she hadn't asked the others the question that bubbled in the back of her mind, and trotted back. "Hey... Hey you guys! I forgot to ask what clan you wanted to be born in!"

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JPzjwJV Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JPzNeMg Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JGg2mwx Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JPzwPEb Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JPzwXQn

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JcTsSP1  Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JcnAVnI Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 0:34

"SkyClan!" Sparrowflight's voice could be heard ringing from the area where he had left; He didn't feel like coming back into the clearing, he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut around the strange winged-mouse brains and he was noming on a mouse.

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 PDt1Qqd Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 1:14

"Skyclan"she mewed.Gracestep sat next to Bubbleflight."I hate twolegs!"she instied."I escaped after they shot me with something so now I can do this!"...Why hate them it's awsome.,she thought."This is how I truly look."Her pelt changed to a silver with blue-grey stripes.Her eyes changed to a shining grey.

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 1:20

"SkyClan", bubblefog meowed happiky. It was a clan he had watched and loved during his time in StarClan.

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 2:13

OOCÈ You are godmodding, Deadsnake. NOBODY can change colours!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 2:52

Soulfind made a weird face. "Ew, SkyClan." She circled with her belly close to the ground and claws unsheathed. "ShadowClan or RiverClan is more my thing. But I just can't decide!"

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 2:55

"RiverClan," called Hollymist happily from the tree.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 3:31

ooc-Wtf?I said she escaped after twoleg expirements!

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next