Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...

Go down 
+4
Cherry
Holly
not fish
Flybot
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4588

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... Empty
PostSubject: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 4:43

Soulfind sat in a large meadow, full of bright colorful flowers. She was probably alone, as if she cared.

ooc: Rp as your 3rd or 4th life. :D Or, if you wanted to rp a charrie that you wanted to rp but just didn't, go ahead.

.3. This is a no magic zone.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JPzjwJV Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JPzNeMg Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JGg2mwx Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JPzwPEb Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JPzwXQn

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JcTsSP1  Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JcnAVnI Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 19:50

OOC: lolol layum topik is win lolooooll

Oh yeah and I haz changed mai chice of next life .3. Nu snake-kitty, owl-kitty D:

IC: A flat, white face shone from atop one of the highest branches in a tree. The strange cat's eyes were black and smooth like polished stones. It's fur was creamy brown with darker flecks, and most stunning of all, his fur was incredibly soft and feather-like. His name was Owlmoon.

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... I0CCm4

Last edited by Win >:p on Tue 17 May 2011 - 20:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6121

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 20:02

The calico she-cat leaped from a tree. Her name was Soulgrace.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 21:56

A very small brown she-cat who looked exactly like Cherryfern leaped from the bushes and looked around. The tiny cat`s name was Cherrymist. She looked over to Soulmist. "Oh, hello." she mewed.

OOC: Yes, next life will possibly be total Cherry remake, right down to the first part of her name. .3.

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 22:05

OOC: you making Cherry again? =D Ooo! Is it in RC if so, want Panther and the new cherry to be bff? I already have a mate for him! And Deadly...owl? I thought of that! You stole it!

IC: Pantherclaw watched the cats from a dark bush, keeping hidden, while a dark-gray she-cat with light-gray spots waited behind him. Her tail, marked by light-gray stripes swayed with a little breeze. Her bright ruby-like eyes shone even in the darkness.

OOC: Introducing my 6th life...BRIGHTGAZE! (yes another Bright...she was the first charrie I ever made up)

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 22:14

OOC: Can I use that idea? A Holly remake doesn't seem bad. After all, she died young. Ooh, and Cherrymist can be bffs with Hollysong!

IC: "Hello," Soulgrace replied. "i'm Soulgrace. What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 22:54

OOC: Twi .___. Please stop joke-judging me, meaning every time I post you comment on it .3. You act as if you know me so well.

IC: The strange cat watched, unblinking, from above.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 23:10

ooc: Why does Dead's charries always watched from the trees/shadows mysteriousllyy? o3o EVERYTIEM.

bic:
A brown tom stepped out into the clearing, his pelt dashed with black tabby stripes, white splashing his paws as well as his muzzle and belly. His bright green eyes scanned the rest of the cats. With a flick of this thick, fluffy tail he sighed. "StarClan please tell me I'm not the only tom here..." Sparrowflight said, a hint of a teasing whine ringing in his voice. "Then again, that might not be such a bad thing." A lot of these she-cats were quite pretty, if he did say so himself.

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... PDt1Qqd Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 23:27

OOC: coz im a stalkr loooooolol

IC: Owlmoon hopped out of the tree to get a better look.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 0:17

Dovelight stared at the unspeaking cat. Meanwhile, Soulgrace looked through the cats, hoping to see a handsome tom.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 0:26

Sparrowflight smirked at the new body of Owlmoon. "Guess I'm not alone after all..."

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... PDt1Qqd Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 0:37

Owlmoon tilted his near heart-shaped head. "What do you mean-- ah, never mind. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Owlmoon."

OOC: Ima have him have some kind of liek, owl genes or sumdin' .3.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 0:54

A shining orange pelt slipped into the clearing."Wow..So many"she muttered."Hello great ones my names erm......".Crap!I forgot!."Oh yeah,Gracestep"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4588

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 1:29

Ooc: One character at a tiem! >:U geez

Lolwhatevs. Just liek, wait... Chillax for a while till I get my lazy self to post.

ic: Soulfind stayed seated. "Its nice to meet you." She fluffed her unusual dark purple hair. Her tail was white underneath, same fore her belly and paws. "The names Soulfind." Her amber eyes glowed.

ooc: lolfirestoppostinglongposts. .3. She was a kitty pet, but den her twolegs had dis great idea, and dyed her fluffy white fur purple. >:U

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JPzjwJV Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JPzNeMg Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JGg2mwx Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JPzwPEb Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JPzwXQn

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JcTsSP1  Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JcnAVnI Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 3:41

OCC: This is my 4th life XD

Bubblefog entered the clearing and saw the other cats . His bluish fur shone with brilance as the sun's rays batched him with warmth. He walked forward towards the group, his black stripes blending in with the many saplings. "Hello",he meowed, his usual giddy self.

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Last edited by Sanke teh P!3 mon on Thu 19 May 2011 - 2:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... Empty

Back to top Go down

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next