Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...

Go down 
+4
Cherry
Holly
not fish
Flybot
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4588

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 23:54

A purr rumbled in Soulfind's chest. "Ha! Have you seen my fur? Its as purple as...well, purple." She trotted over and circled Owlmoon. "Stand tall, never give up, walk with pride. Sure you look like a giant mutated bird, I'm not gunna lie about that. But hey, who gives a flying mouse-dung? Right?" She kept on trotting in circles, waiting for him to agree with her.

ooc: lolfirewutsupwiththeselongposts? .3. I' trying a new kinda character. Not liek dem other sulking emo, hiding in the shadows, comeoutofnowhereandclawyerbrainsout personalityz. :D lol. We need some positive attitudes. .3. Lolo should stop posting so much....

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JPzjwJV Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JPzNeMg Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JGg2mwx Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JPzwPEb Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JPzwXQn

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JcTsSP1  Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JcnAVnI Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 4:28

OOC: Wtf? Guys, wait for me >>

IC: Owlmoon narrowed his eyes. He lifted one of his paws. "Look at it." The fur around it was thin and shaggy, and very long, black talons grew out of it. "You see that? I'm half-owl! How in the stars' name can I live with that?" he spat. "Twolegs tried their evil brews on me. I failed them. They threw me out. Do you get that?"

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 5:05

oob-xD she'z gunna be a guy magb=net...She wasvstolen from the forest now she can change colorz

ic-"Oh yeah?"she mewed."Watch this."She closed her eyes and looked like Bublefall.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4588

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 7:46

Ooc: @Dead: o3o I could say the same for you guys, but did you wait or post a gajillion times till I got my butt online? .3. So, don't even start zat.

@Moss: .3. If you bothered to read, dis is a no magicstuff zone.

:D guess what? I'm not very happy today. .3. See me use zis face right here? .3. Dis one?

bic: Soulfind snorted. "Why should that matter? Your just pitying yourself." She sat down with a flop.. "Selfishness wont get you any where. Trust me on that one."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JPzjwJV Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JPzNeMg Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JGg2mwx Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JPzwPEb Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JPzwXQn

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JcTsSP1  Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JcnAVnI Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6123

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 12:47

Hollysong, not hearing Sparrowflight's comment, just stared at him from the topmost strong branches of the tree. He's soooo handsome, she thouoght. She put her face over a branch, so that only her head showed. "Exactly," she called down to Owlmoon. "Exactly. That is Twoleg evil, or part of it. You fail them, you're thrown out. But hey, I think you look okay. And you survived. That's something."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 13:44

Owlmoon looked away from everyone. "I'm not pitying myself. You just have no idea how I feel. An owl-cat." He stopped talking. What kind of life is StarClan sending me into?

OOC: Fire, I wasn't 'wtf' ing to you.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 14:24

OOC: Lol...just sitting here harmlessly, being in pain in real life. Grrr you viruses! Grrrr you intestine viruses!

IC: Pantherclaw smiled at the cats. There were 3 strange ones, but the most strange was this Owlmoon.

"Hey Owlmoon, at least you're the most different! Doesn't that count for something?" he called to the owl-cat. Brightgaze smiled, thinking about how she was different. I bet other cats are afraid of the eyes...they look evil... she thought sadly.

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 14:29

As Hollymist was crying for the poor owl-cat, Soulgrace realized something for the first ever time: She was blind in one eye. Her left eye was blind, though it looked just like her other eye.

OOC: Or maybe Owlmoon and this other kitty could be siblings, like owl-cat mmixes together.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 14:43

Owlmoon's pure black gaze bore through all it swept over. He stubbornly remained silent.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 14:46

OOC: Dead? Come on, an answer plz! Or I'll call you the name of someone quite evil.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 14:49

The strange cat hissed to himself. "What is it you want me to do? Be proud that I'm a plaything of twolegs?"

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 14:52

"Nobody is asking you that," called Hollymist. "But when i'm alive, I promise you this: Any Twoleg I see within target range, I will personally, personally sink my claws into them!"

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 15:02

Owlmoon blinked gratefully up at Hollymist, then dashed into a bush, quick as he'd come.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 15:12

Wow. he must have been eager to leave, thought Hollymist. But her promise would be fulfilled. She'd go to Twolegplace, then she'd scratch, bite and claw each twoleg she found for tormenting such a decent... Owl-Cat. That's what she'd call him.

OOC: Dead, you didn't answer! To me, you are now Nyra!

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 15:16

OOC: *smacks Holly* >:U Nyra is phayul.
Wait, who did you want to be bro an sis? .3.

IC: "TWEET TWEET," the owl-cat screamed. "I iz a brdiii111!!1lol1!!"
Owlmoon stopped and turned back. He knew he was being meek. So he presented himself back to the clearing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next