Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...

Go down 
+4
Cherry
Holly
not fish
Flybot
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 13:05

"H-hi"she mewed to Bubblefall.What was with toms these dayss?

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4588

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 17:26

Soulfind couldn't help herself. "Owlmoon... Has anyone ever told you that you look pretty strange."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 JPzjwJV Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 JPzNeMg Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 JGg2mwx Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 JPzwPEb Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 JPzwXQn

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 JcTsSP1  Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 JcnAVnI Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 19:43

OOC: Owly here, was a failed lab experiment D: Mixture of owl and cat genes.

IC: Owlmoon blinked, trying to hide what would happen to him when his life came to be. "I'm not a normal cat." His voice was quiet. "I'm... a twoleg experiment." He showed his feather-like tail. His near heart-shaped white face and black eyes shone in the starlight.

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 20:58

"Cool!"

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6121

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 21:11

OOC: Dead, could I take that idea and make like a wolf-kitty? Her name could be Wolfsoul.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 21:56

OOC:Holly, yes, yes yes!! I don`t know if I`ll put the new Cherry in RC, or move her somewhere else, though.

IC: Cherrymist looked at Owlmoon. "I thought you looked wierd." she mewed, being completely honest.

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 22:09

OOC: Oh, Cherry, should I put Bright in RC? Ooo! Another idea! I'll PM you Cherry.

IC: Pantherclaw quietly slid out of the bushes but stopped to look at dark she-cat, who stayed still. He smiled and beckoned her forward and she followed.

"Hello. I'm Pantherclaw and this is Brightgaze." he meowed, introducing the 2 of them. He sat down near the other cats, but Brightgaze stayed back and away from the strange cats.

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 22:41

OOC: Yayz! Thx, Epical Cherry! Even if she isn't in RC, friendship is allowed:
You may have friends in other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan.

IC: "It is not cool. It's sad." Just then, a black she-cat that looked just like Hollywhisper jumped from a tree. "She saw cherrymist. "Oh! Hello," she meowed, walking over. "I'm Hollysong. What's your name?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 23:08

"The two-legs have been taking in too much catmint, I'm starting to see stranger and stranger creatures by the day..." Sparrowflight muttered, then puffed out his chest. Oh, how over confident was he. "I'm Sparrowflight, pleasure to meet you all."

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 23:25

Hollysong examined Sparrowflight. "He's cute," she said quietly to herself.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 May 2011 - 23:56

Brightgaze's ears pricked as she heard the black she-cat's comment. She smiled and snickered before padding up to Pantherclaw. The ginger tabby look at Brightgaze for a second before she whispered something in his ear and he snickered as well, showing his teeth. He twitched his long whiskers in amusement and turned to look at Hollysong.

OOC: Bright has good hearing! And eyesight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 0:25

OOC: Hollysong likes any cat - however arrogant. She's also obsessed with handsome tomcats. She'll look at Sparrowflight, thens she'll spot Pantherclaw and think he's handsome.

IC: Hollysong looked at Sparrowflight. Then she realized she was staring and climbed high in a fir tree. Very handsome, she thought, admiring him from above. "pleasure to meet you, Sparrowflight," she called.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 1:01

OOC: Well, you will have to wait. Panther already has a mate so, good luck. Anyway, thanks, I think its the fluffyness that brings out his inner handsomeness! XD

IC: Brightgaze tried to hide her wide smile but it didn't work. She managed to keep the laughter in, but had to struggle with it. Wow...she-cats these days... she thought sarcastically.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 1:02

ooc: Haha, that's kinda how he is too.. except with she-cats of course. o-o. Meh, he'll find "the one"... one of these days x3.

bic: Sparrowflight flicked his ears and caught the gaze of Hollysong before she had made a dash for the fir tree. "Wonder how I didn't notice a pretty face like you before." he shrugged. "I must have bees in my brain..."

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May 2011 - 1:42

Bubblefog looked at all the cats with a dumb-founded look on his face. He had not seen many cats yet and most of them seemed starange to him espellialy Owlmoon ,he thought and a shiver ran down his back. Well at least he was normal, kind of.

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...   Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rp that may or may not suck Zubat. <:D lolo lame, ikno...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next