Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>

Go down 
+2
Leo
not fish
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:11

"Oh?" Zekrom mused. "Well, I guess you don't know your history much, Giratina."
He paced back and forth, before going: "I am just as old as you three. My brothers are the same. You forumed Sinnoh, though Reshiram and I, hate and love, yin and yang, created Unova."

not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:15

Giratina drew his lips back, but Dialga stopped him with his tail. "Zekrom. It is you that knows not the Chain of Life. It reads the divine creation of the entire world."

Palkia nodded solemnly, continuing in a hushed voice. "I know. It is mainly because of the fact Arceus lives in our region. But I want no fighting." She cast a gaze at Dialga. "I worry for him, you know. Giratina, not so much, since he has his own solitary way of dealing with ordeals. But Dialga...more ways than one."

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:20

Azelf whizzed in between them. "Giratina, Dialga! Do not let these fools insult you, or the Sinnoh region's glory! Attack them! Show them their place!" She persuaded.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:23

Dialga's diamond-encrusted chest began to pulsate with infinite energy. "Azelf!" he boomed. "Leave or be punished!"

Palkia got to her feet restlessly. "Azelf...you are only worsening this."

Giratina continued to say nothing.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:24

"That's a myth." replied Zekrom, ignoring Azelf. "Unova has something like that. Though, that one is real."

not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:28

Dialga roared, a booming energy blasting all around, even making the clouds sway violently. Time seemed to slow as the lord of it distorted it.
"You are asking for war, Zekrom. You are no better than the humans."

Giratina's wings flared like an Arbok's neck.

Palkia had had enough. "Stop it!" she cried. "You have no reason to fight!"

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:28

Azelf smiled, their angered boosting her psychic ability to control their will. "As you wish! But, you are only showing us who is better. Unova. Next thing you know, we Lake Guardians will be replaced by beings like Meloetta, or even Victini!"

Uxie and Mesprit shifted uncomfortably, both at a loss for words. Azelf had behaved like this before, but normally fueling a debate between a Honchcrow and Vespiqueen, or a Charizard and Empoleon.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:35

Zekrom snickered. "Or Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion." he said. "If it is a war that you wish for, it is fine, fool."
Suddenly, two roars erupted. Down came Rshiram and Kyurem, whom each appeared in the matter of a second. "You fool!" roared Reshiram. "Must you try to wage war on everyone!?"

not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:40

Dialga stood, head held high in dominance. "Zekrom. You are indeed a fool. Shame apon you."

Giratina preferred to crouch. He watched as the fight continued.

Palkia stepped forward, getting very tired of being ignored. "Listen to yourself, Zekrom. You sound like a monster, a power-hungry, war-ready monster." She brushed Dialga's flank with her tail.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:43

"And you guys sound like proud little weaklings!" retorted Aekrom with a snarl. "Silence!" called Reshiram. "I am sorry, Dialga. Zekrom can get a bit testy. We won't wage war on you."

Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:43

Azelf glared, though she was secretly enjoying this. War would be the perfect way to grant her gift of willpower and determination throughout the Northern region and the Southern region, Sinnoh and Unova. "Oh, no! Anything but war!" She cried, and looked to Kyurem. Her eyes glowed a blue color. War is good. . . Unova tramples Sinnoh. . . I must attack Giratina! She thought to Kyurem, making her thoughts his own.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:45

Kyurem felt the nagging thought in his head, and for a bit ignored it, but then, released an ice Beam at Giratina. "W-what!?" it roared.

not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:46

Giratina was missed by an inch, as he disappeared into a shadow.

Dialga suddenly trapped Zekrom in something called a time portal. It was an unbreakable shield that could defend attacks and, send others to another time. "One more mention of war and you will go back to another time."

Palkia moaned. "Dialga..."

Last edited by Meow x3 on Sun 1 May 2011 - 12:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10047

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:47

occ: Could I join as victini?

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:48

Azelf giggled, and flew over to her sisters. They were glaring at her. "Think of the willpower I can give! And the emotions . . . so, so many, Mesprit! And the knowledge we will collect from this war? Isn't it great, sisters?" She asked, and sounded pretty convincing.

Mesprit considered it. "Maybe. . ." Uxie looked saddened. "Not wise, sister. Giratina will now attack Kyurem. Leaving Zekrom to Dialga and Reshiram to Palkia."

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next