Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>

Go down 
+2
Leo
not fish
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> Empty
PostSubject: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 14:29

A warm breeze swept across the soft green field. A massive creature yawned, his huge fangs gleaming in the golden rays of lustrous light. He lowered his head to rest on the almost spongy grass and dozed. His wound had finally healed, no longer did he feel the nausiating feverish pains of poison.

Another pokemon rested next to him, except this was a pinkish-white she-dragon. She blinked lazily and blew a leaf off her face.

Finally, a much darker dragon was dipping in and out of the shadows cast by the massive tree, not making a sound.

OOC: If anyone's Arceus, plz don't g-modd o3o

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> I0CCm4

Last edited by Dead. Just Dead .3. on Sun 1 May 2011 - 14:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 14:33

A pink bubble floated out of the clouds. It flew by the dragons and exploded with a loud POP.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 15:27

For a quick second snow and thunder rained onto the once sunny field, but it returned to normal as two birds landed. A column of flame erupted beside the two, and now there were the three kanto birds in all their glory.

OOC: Which is not much, seeing as they were given masters in 2nd Gen and then all powerful dieties came afterwards XP

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 18:14

OCC: LOL

A flash of green darted out of the nearby trees. It began pelting berries at the others, giggling.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 10:19

Dialga's eyes snapped open as he heard movement. He raised his great head and blinked. "Greetings, all." Then his maw opened and he yawned.

Palkia tilted her head. "Hello." She looked around, and blew a puff of air at Celebi. It sent the little Ilex guardian spinning softly. She laughed and nodded to the Kanto birds.

Giratina, being the impolite one, accidentally bumped into Articuno. He growled to himself and hopped into another shadow.

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 11:00

((May I join? XP I'm bored. lol. If so, can I RP Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie? Cresselia and Darkrai, if preferred by you?))

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 11:12

Reshiram stared into the open sea, with blazing orange eyes. He sighed, perched on a high cliff.

Zekrom flew through the air. Sparks stick to his skin, and he longed to battle. Longed to show off his inner strength. He landed, and the air from his rapidly flapping wings knocked down at least a dozen trees.

Ice. It clung to the ferns as Kyurem made his way through the area. He was walking through another forest close by to the one Zekrom landed in, and his yellow eyes glowed.

not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 11:20

OOC: Of course Moon xD

Dialga stood up, overlooking the sea. Ah. More visitors. He had the images of his dispute with Reshiram before, but he didn't recall meeting the other two. I should have taken the trip to Unova with Palkia to meet them.

Palkia nudged Dialga. "That's what you get," she whispered, humorous satisfaction glittering in the red depths of her eyes.

Giratina simply ignored them. He found enjoyment leaping in and out of shadows.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 11:27

Suddenly, with blazing speed, the jet black legendary 'Zekrom' floated over. "Dialga!" he roared in a low impatient voice. "We must fight. I must show I am the most powerful Legendary Pokemon!"

not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 11:32

Dialga raised his head and growled deep in his chest. "That is mindless, senseless, hatchling behavior. For Arceus' sake, you are being foolish."

Palkia narrowed her eyes. "I had a feeling you might say that, Zekrom."

Giratina froze, then rose out of his spot. "Most powerful, you say?" For a moment he was silent, then he burst into a laughter that shook the ground. "You are as Dialga says, foolish. You are challenging one of the first pokemon in earth." Giratina was amused at this. What a pity.

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 11:46

The three fairy-esque lake guardians fluttered around the much more intimidating and huge Legendaries. Mesprit giggled, zigzagging around the dragons. "Your emotions are too sad! Lighten up, friends!" Her voice was small and delicate, but a hint of commanding filled the Being of Emotion's words. Azelf and Uxie stayed behind, sighing at their sister's attempts. "Right, Giratina, lord?" Mesprit asked innocently. It was a well known fact that the three Lake Guardians took orders from powerful Legendaries, namely Giratina, and often times, Mesprit and her sisters' could influence their decisions.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 11:53

Giratina blinked blankly. "Please do leave me, Lake Guardians. I can tend to myself."

Palkia beckoned the three sisters over. "Come here, you'd better leave him. He is at a climax of rage."

Dialga waited tensely for Zekrom's response, moving to stand next to Giratina.

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 11:56

Mesprit giggled. "As you wish, lord," She said bitterly, and fluttered over to Palkia, a much more friendly figure. She stuck her tongue out at Giratina. Azelf flew over too, but was deeply interested in the argument between the dragons. Willpower, prevail. . .

Uxie, as usual, was frowning. "Battles between we legendaries is never wise. . ." She said, much to the dismay of Azelf.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:00

Dialga sensed Azelf's tensity as well. "Hold you're thoughts, spirit of Willpower. I refuse to fight. Take heed to you're sister, Uxie." His tone was firm.

Palkia sighed to the being floating next to her head. "I cannot believe Giratina is actually getting along with Dialga for once."

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:06

Mesprit said, "Well, obviously they feel the same on the matter," She concluded, matter-o-factly. "So, they're going to agree. And legendary Pokemon from the Unova never agree with we Sinnoh Pokemon. So, sometimes we have to put aside our petty differences and stand against those of another side." She shrugged, playing with her split-tail.

Azelf smirked, and averted Dialga's gaze. The spirits in Pokemon when they fought was enough to power Azelf's being, and the power that would course through her if two Legendaries fought. . . It was unimaginable. Her power grew with strong feelings of power, so if she fed off of their anger, her power would multiply by . . . "Dialga, this . . . knave, is questioning your power! Show him your authority." Azelf coaxed.

Uxie frowned at Azelf, reading her sister's power-hungry thoughts. Sighing, she shook her head. "Dialga's wisdom exceeds that of your own, Azelf. Enough."

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> Empty

Back to top Go down

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next