Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>

Go down 
+2
Leo
not fish
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:19

Azelf froze. Dialga could directly order her to return to Lake Valor, because the Sinnoh Dragons, granted by Arceus, had authority over the other Sinnoh Legendaries. She nodded. "I was merely spreading determination, my Lord. It is my duty."

Uxie sighed, returning to normal at Mesprit's touch. "Cobalion, I think it would be wise if we all averted each other, if it's all the same to you and your. . . friends." She glanced at the beauty that was Virizon, and Terrakion as well.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:24

Zapdos sensed what Articuno was thinking. "Will you order us around too?" He challenged. The sister, Moltres, narrowed her eyes.

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:24

"Siblings." Cobalion corrected with a sigh. "If that's what you want, Lady Uxie, I respect your wishes." he cocked his head, and the three turned to leave. "Hold up." beckoned Reshiram. "Stay, you three. We might need.....backup.."

not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Dialga sighed. This 'war' was certainly steering into another direction. "Very well, Azelf."
He looked at Palkia, tilting his head. "Something disturbing you?"

Palkia opened her mouth reluctantly, then shut it. "No." Lies.

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:30

Azelf bowed midair, and rejoined her sisters. Mesprit flew over to Palkia, giggling. "Your feelings are so strong!" She gushed.

Uxie glared to Reshiram. "Sire, if you appreciate my opinion, you must know I am aware of everything. And these Pokemon are not needed here, if peace is what you wish."

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:31

Palkia's face went hot. "What do you mean..?"

Dialga blinked multiple times. Feelings?

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:32

Mesprit giggled. "Nothing, nothing, silly. You're just emitting a lot more feelings than you normally do. Sometimes I believe you're completely devoid of emotions. . ." She pondered.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:35

Moltres's mane flared. Ignoring us, like always.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:35

Reshiram glared at her. "I must defend myself. And, make sure i win if that is the case." he responded. "Stay, you three, that's an order."
The musketeers bowed. "Yes my lord."

not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:36

The she-dragon let out a long breath of air. "Arceus gave us all feelings. Every one of us. Even we superior creators. We can hate, we can fear, we can love.." She stopped, hoping not to go any further.

Dialga looked at Reshiram with a hard stare that bored through him. "I surely hope you're not trying anything more."

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:38

"Not as long as you don't." retorted Reshiram. Zekrom was conducting electricity around his tail without noticing.

Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:39

Uxie decided against angering a legendary Pokemon that had enough back up to rip her to shreds. Thinking, like always. "As you wish. But every Pokemon that has not heeded my advice has fallen. Keep a close watch on Keldeo, Musketeers. She is in danger from something far more powerful than yourself," She said, and flew away.

Azelf flew over to the legendary birds. "How is Kanto? I suspect all is well?" She asked.

Mesprit laughed. "I gave the world feelings, silly. Arceus just created me and my sisters to fill his world with diversity."

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:41

"Does it look like I am?" he replied quietly to Reshiram. "I don't want to have to bend time."

Palkia laughed softly. "I know. My mind is clouded." She kept a cautious eye on Dialga.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:41

Articuno nodded his head. "Ver well. Team Rocket is being a little to silent for my liking, though." His siblings nodded gravely, they decided no to tell them about the anger against the more "important" legendaries, but their thoughts still raced about it.

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:43

Azelf sighed. "Those petty thieves? Team Galactic is much more active, I'm afraid. . ." She looked down.

Mesprit said, "Everyone has feelings. . . Except Arceus. He told me he didn't want them, a long time ago. Weird." She left Palkia's interest in Dialga completely unnoticed.

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next