Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>

Go down 
+2
Leo
not fish
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:51

Giratina kame up behind his attacker and slammed down onto him at full force. "Feel the poer of the Reverse World!" he snarled.

Dialga kept holding Zekrom in.

Palkia's immense, pearl-encrusted shoulders began to glow. The air around her looked distorted.

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:52

OOC:Godmod. Giratina couldn't dodge something he didn't know would happen >>; Also, stick to standard attacks. No 'tme shewldz!!1111!111oneeleven!!11!!1!!111onehundredandeleven!!!'

Kyurem growled. "I didn't mean that. Something controlled me." he explained. "Someone here is not who they seem."

Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:52

Mesprit murmured, "Uh, oh! We better hide, girls!" She darted to the forested ground, hiding in a tree. Uxie followed her, and Azelf took one last look at the mess she encouraged -- smiled -- and flew down.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:55

OOC: Wait for it..

Giratina was left dizzy after the attack. His vision was blurry an hi head throbbed.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:55

Suddenly, three beings stopped them. "Where do you think you are heading, Lady Mesprit? Lady Azelf? Lady Uxie?" one asked. It was Cobalion, with Virizion, and Terrakion.

not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:58

Palkia whipped around and roared in a screechy, high tone. "Do not touch them! Lest you want you're own selves deformed." He threat was unexpected. Palkia had always been the peacemaker.

Dialga let Zekrom go, gazing in awe at Palkia.

Giratina tried desperately to shake off his confusion.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:02

"Oh, Lord Dialga. Don't you know that I'm your friend?" responded Cobalion. "Well, unless you attack me or my siblings."
Virizion seemed calm. She laughed a little, but said nothing. Terrakion was digging holes in the ground with his 'paws'.

Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:05

Mesprit blushed. She had always had a small crush on Cobalion, the leader of the three musketeers. Uxie sighed. "It is dangerous, up there, Lords. There are several of the Dragons fighting. We wish not to get involved, and it'd be wise for you to step down as well." She said. "Where is the small one, Keldeo?"

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:07

OOC: You mean Palkia .3.

IC: Palkia sighed. "I don't know who I can trust right now, honestly. Aside from my own regions' guardians." She glanced back at Dialga.

Dialga blinked to Cobalion, his eyes expressionless. "I hope you have no wish for war." The blue dragon turned his head and exchanged the look with his most trusted Sinnoh ally.

It was then Giratina shook his head and regained clear vision.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:09

Cobalion frowned. "She is in hiding. We are protecting her from poachers." he explained. "And no, you may not see her, Lady Uxie." He then looked up. "Kyurem 'attacked' Giratina, I see. He claims someone 'made him' do it, no?" he stared at Azelf.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:12

TThe three Kanto birds grumbled disapproval. Articuno tried to stay calm, this was not his fight. But he watched the powerful legendaries with loathing. They treated them like minor Pokemon that everyone just tolerated. No more will we be treated with disrespect. He thought, ice forming around him.

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:12

Dialga floated up to Azelf and gave her a glare. "Is that so?" he rumbled. "Stop invading minds or return to Lake Valor. That is an order."

Giratina hissed and flew off, back to his earlier portal to his world.

Palkia felt a cold form from below. She turned her massive head and frowned. "Articuno."

Last edited by Dead. Just Dead .3. on Sun 1 May 2011 - 13:15; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

Azelf looked at Cobalion, her expression entirely calm. "What are you implying?" She asked, with a slight yawn.

Uxie snapped, "I understand! I never suggested I would want to see her. . . " She grumbled. Mesprit pat her shoulder. The Musketeer Trio and the Lake Guardians never had any love for each other. But it was normally passive, polite insults when they had to meet. However, this time, Cobalion directly insulted Uxie's trustworthiness.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:15

"I was just answering a possible question, Lady Uxie. Forgive me." chucked Cobalion calmly.

not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:18

"Azelf," Dialga pressed, more forcefully. "Answer me now."

Palkia stared at the Lake Guardians, feeling a strong wave of emotion pulsating from Mesprit. She looked down and closed her eyes. She had feelings for one peculiar pokemon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>   Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w> - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Idc if you're sick of it, moar Pkmn Rp >w>
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next