Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All good things eventually come to an end

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive:Maplekit, Snowykit, Fogkit Dead:Quickfrost, Bluekit, Avernus, Jaysong, Brightpaw, Onepaw, Orangeheart, Creamfrost, FrostPaw, Dark
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 654

All good things eventually come to an end Empty
PostAll good things eventually come to an end

(Note: I will most definitely still be lurking in the discord so this is only really a goodbye to the site, not the discord)

Hi guys, I haven’t really been on the site for awhile, but I’ve never been one to actually make a member announcement when I randomly disappear, so what’s different this time? I think I should leave… permanently, not from the discord but, from all the rp. When I first joined I had a huge obsession with warrior cats, which made the role-play more fun and, enjoyable, but as I grew older, (4 years lmao), I just gravitate to different things now, and I’m the type of person to be obsessed with one thing one month the something completely different the next, but each time I do so now, WCC & my muse altogether just seems farther & farther away. Like, I know I want to rp here, at the site with everyone, but my mind can’t help but not find literally any enjoyment in it anymore. It’s a weird feeling & I despise it, but I’ve got to live with it. (For example, when I hear of an upcoming liter, instead of being excited, I would just not care… at all.)

Not to mention with school starting up, my first year of high school waiting for me, even if I somehow managed to regain my muse, I just don’t think it’s reasonable to ever come back to rp here. As I try to wrap it up before I end up writing 5 paragraphs and my hands are destroyed, I would just like to thank everyone who rp'ed with me, & welcomed me when I joined all that time ago, (idk if 4 years is worthy of that but idc), and most of all I’d like to thank these specific people:, (From after my 2nd major hiatus), Little Kitten, uwubers, Kieer, Xaan, Copper, Tara, Lapis & Gravis (From after my 1st major hiatus), Kitty & cocoa (from when I joined), Stormy, khamosa, Grizzly, Spooksjolly, Cotton, Nerd, Speedy, kj & Honey Badger. And extremely special thanks to Ripped, & Little Ripped, these two are probably the reason I managed to stay so long, lol. Just remembering how nice & welcoming they were was good enough to have someone with 0 writing talent be on a forum roleplay for 4 years,(with hiatus's, but still.)

Anyways, it has been really fun, and I’ve enjoyed all my time here, and I wish you luck in your rp adventures. Your Every Day Cat, signing out, for the last time, It’s been great WCC, it really has.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

All good things eventually come to an end :: Comments

GravisCordis
Re: All good things eventually come to an end
Post Thu 8 Aug 2024 - 22:11 by GravisCordis
I'll miss seeing you around the site, but I do wish you well with high school and everything you decide to do in the future! 
Don't be a stranger, though! I hope to see you round discord now and then <333

All good things eventually come to an end

Page 1 of 1