Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All Good Things Come to an End

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

All Good Things Come to an End Empty
PostSubject: All Good Things Come to an End   All Good Things Come to an End EmptyMon 7 Dec 2020 - 20:41

Occurs directly after this topic!

Mossbloom emerged from the medicine den, having thanked Daisybloom for listening to her. She had nuzzled the she-cat's shoulder gently, trying to convey all of the love, respect, and pride she had in her in the gesture. As she slipped through the ferns that lead to the medicine den, she looked to where her nest had been when she had been training under Pricklebush. There was no trace of it now, moons of weather and disuse having returned the ground and ferns to their original state. A tear formed in her eye and she fought to keep the lump in her throat down as she slowly made her way to the leader's den, where she knew Nettlestar would be. She walked with her head eye, keeping an air of dignity about her even as she fought the urge to sob - or maybe it was a cough. Finally she was just outside the entrance of the den, and she cleared her throat before calling out softly. "Nettlestar, do you have a moment? I need to speak to you about something." She was all too aware of the shadowy figures lingering nearby to listen in, but she had to do this.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

All Good Things Come to an End Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come to an End   All Good Things Come to an End EmptyMon 7 Dec 2020 - 21:48

Nettlestar turned her head wearily at the sound of Mossbloom's voice. The gray she-cat was still recovering-- mostly emotionally, but physically, too-- from the events that had transpired when the Asylum cats had arrived and overtaken ThunderClan. The last thing she wanted right now was more bad news, and that was about all she expected to hear now. Still, whatever the issue was...she'd try and work it out. That was her job, that was what mattered.

"Yes, I have time," she said, meeting the medicine cat's gaze. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come to an End   All Good Things Come to an End EmptyTue 8 Dec 2020 - 20:07

Nettlestar looked so tired, and for a heartbeat Mossbloom faltered. She didn't want to add to the young leader's burden, but as her chest burned with the effort of suppressing another coughing fit she stepped into the den. Settling a few tail lengths in front of Nettlestar, Mossbloom wrapped her tail around her paws delicately before taking another deep breath. "Nettlestar, I... I'm not young anymore. I've been ThunderClan's medicine cat for many moons, but as I'm recovering from yet another illness.... I don't think I can keep up anymore." The lump in her throat returned, and she tried to choke out a word a couple times before closing her mouth and eyes, turning her face towards the floor of the den. After a few heartbeats, she found she was able to speak again, albeit shakily. "I think... I think it's time for me to retire. I've taught Daisybloom all I can, and she's proven herself as a medicine cat. She'll serve ThunderClan well for many moons. I just left from speaking to her." She mewed, opening her eyes and raising her gaze to meet Nettlestar's.

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come to an End   All Good Things Come to an End EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 17:35

Nettlestar listened as Mossbloom spoke. The gray leader was not all that pleased by the idea of losing Mossbloom's capable paws in the medicine den, especially considering the current circumstances...but the situation was no fault of Mossbloom's, and it was not her right to deny the medicine cat her retirement. Besides, on a practical level, if the she-cat felt she could no longer keep up, it would be not only needlessly cruel but also potentially unsafe to ask her to continue her duties as medicine cat.

"Very well," the she-cat said, "I trust in Daisybloom's abilities and in your training of her. I will conduct your ceremony soon, and then you may officially retire to the elder's den,"
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come to an End   All Good Things Come to an End EmptyMon 21 Dec 2020 - 7:54

"Thank you, Nettlestar. I wish the timing would have been better, but..." Mossbloom trailed off with a sigh. "I had no idea of what was coming. I don't think any of us did. I'm sorry, Nettlestar. I'll still be there if you want help, or even to talk. I'll always be ThunderClan's medicine cat at heart, if not in title." With a respectful nod, Mossbloom turned to make her way out of Nettlestar's den, head lowered.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Good Things Come to an End   All Good Things Come to an End Empty

Back to top Go down

All Good Things Come to an End
Page 1 of 1