Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Caught in the Kaios [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterkit [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 418

Caught in the Kaios [c] Empty
PostSubject: Caught in the Kaios [c]   Caught in the Kaios [c] EmptyThu 8 Aug 2024 - 5:41

Caught in the Kaios [c] Scruff12
Scrufflewump
_

Moonlight spilled across rooftops, casting a serene glow over twolegplace. Scruff perched on the fence that bordered the lush big park with his glazed eyes staring into the midnight skies above. All was quiet and peaceful aside from the occasional chirp of a cricket. It didn't take long for the soft rustling of grass in the breeze to lull the elderly tom into sleep.

The frumpled tabby swayed on his resting place and hovered off-balance. With a slip of the paw, Scruff startled awake and a snore turned into an alarmed "Who's there? I'll warn ya tha' I ain' scared o' nobody.."

Caught in the Kaios [c] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
Caught in the Kaios [c] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App
Number of posts : 990

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the Kaios [c]   Caught in the Kaios [c] EmptyThu 8 Aug 2024 - 21:27

Lykaios

("Lycan Language")
("Forest Language")

Lykaios was hungry. The pack hadn't eaten in several cycles of the sun and, with the moon well into its journey across the sky, now was the perfect time to hunt. They'd spread out at early dusk with the silent agreement to meet again before dawn, but it'd taken a surprising amount of time to catch any prey-scent. Now, with the tantalizing taste of sharpclaw scent on his tongue, Lykaios was determined to follow the trail. Oddly enough, he found himself at the edge of yet another longpaw settlement. It was small, but not terribly so. He'd have to remember the way here so he could bring the rest of the pack to scavenge if hunting was slow.

Though, that was but a mere afterthought with the promise of an entertaining chase just a few strides away. Yellowish eyes glinted in the shadows as Lykaios inched closer to the fence towards the sharpclaw, his heart thudding in his chest. It was a weak, scruffy creature - hardly worth the trouble - but it was better than nothing. Besides, it knew he was here, now. With an ominous sort of howl, the golden tom burst from the cover of undergrowth and raced up the tall partition of wood. Before the sharpclaw knew what was happening, he was upon it.

Lykaios used Bite paired with Surprise Attack! -11 HP and -15 EP

Lykaios:
35/35 HP
(-15) 65/80 EP

Scrufflewump:
(-11) 24/35 HP
80/80 EP

[Firetreader] T1 SkC Warrior
[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterkit [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the Kaios [c]   Caught in the Kaios [c] EmptyYesterday at 3:12

Caught in the Kaios [c] Scruff12
Scrufflewump
_

The old tom squinted at the dark undergrowth, unable to make anything out of the blur. Suddenly there was movement in the shadows, another cat leaping up the fence with terrifying speed. Scruff had no time to let out a startled yelp before he felt sharp teeth sinking into his shoulder. "Heavens- Stop tha' would ya?!" he hissed, eyes watering. I'm gettin' too old for tussles..

"You've no manners a' all!" he yowled, raising a sheathed paw high above the rude intruder. "Wha' kind of fella attacks sum'un who's try'na catch some peaceful sleep?" The elderly tom's whiskers twitched irritably before slamming the paw down firmly on the golden tom's forehead. With a tumble, the pair toppled over the fence, landing on the forest grass below. Upon landing, Scruff stifled a sharp gasp as he pulled out a bent paw from under their bodies. Must've landed on it wrong... Struggling up onto his paws, he leaned heavily on his good paws and hobbled away from the yellow-eyed aggressor, pulling into the brush.

Scruff used Smack dealing -6HP damage and costing 5EP!

Lykaios:
(-6)29/35 HP
65/80 EP

Scrufflewump:
24/35 HP
(-5) 75/80 EP

Caught in the Kaios [c] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
Caught in the Kaios [c] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content