Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You caught me (for Amberwing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

You caught me (for Amberwing) Empty
PostSubject: You caught me (for Amberwing)   You caught me (for Amberwing) EmptyMon 17 Feb 2020 - 5:27

Deerfrost padded out of camp, into the woods. He looked around looking for some prey. A mouse caught his attention. He padded towards it and crouched down. The mouse nibbled on a seed. Deerfrost was about to leap and kill it but a voice scared it off. A voice of someone he deeply cared about. Deerfrost perked up his head to see Amberwing standing there.

KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: You caught me (for Amberwing)   You caught me (for Amberwing) EmptyTue 18 Feb 2020 - 22:39

"Deerfrost!"

Amberwing didn't see the mouse she scared away, the ginger-tailed she-cat just stared at the tiny tom with narrowed eyes. "I have to speak to you about something." She mewed, her usually-friendly gaze looked angry and upset, directed towards the tom before her.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: You caught me (for Amberwing)   You caught me (for Amberwing) EmptyWed 19 Feb 2020 - 12:43

"What is it my love?" Asked Deerfrost, calmly. He didn't know why Amberwing was so mad. She didn't see his crime right? She must be angry about the apprentice he pushed aside at the gathering.

"Look is it about that Riverclan apprentice and how I pushed him? I can apolgize for that if you want my love." Said Deerfrost soothingly. Maybe if he flirted his way out of this everything would be alright.

KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: You caught me (for Amberwing)   You caught me (for Amberwing) EmptyFri 21 Feb 2020 - 0:18

"You're trying to flirt your way out of this?" She half-laughed before her voice grew deeper. "Honey, this isn't how this works, that gathering had something to do with it but that apprentice wasn't my problem." This is when some cat should realise that this normally-joyful cat was mad, really mad. "I know what you did, you will tell Spottedstar!" I definitely won't. "A kit, it was just a kit! You should've known the many consequences of your actions." I want him punished, not gone. "But, I hope that you don't get a small consequence." Except you being exiled, please don't be exiled, I'm feeling guilty already. There was a small gleam of hurt in her eyes, like the eyes before you start crying. "Do I even know you?" Why did I say that? I don't want him gone, I don't want my little deer gone. She cursed herself. Don't take this badly, you know what? Don't take it at all.

Amberwing opened her mouth, than closed it again, her amber eyes met Deerfrost's yellow and she turned her head away. "You know if I didn't love you, I would've told Spottedstar myself, instead of making you do it." She sat down. "But you know I do love you right? I want you to admit your crimes, no matter how scared you are..."

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: You caught me (for Amberwing)   You caught me (for Amberwing) EmptyFri 21 Feb 2020 - 12:57

Deerfrost took a step back as his love yelled at him. He suddenly felt a rush of guilt. She did see. Out of all the cats in the clan she saw me. It had to be my one true love. He thought. His ears drooped down. He padded towards her and sat down, nuzzling the she-cat. "I'm sorry." Said Deerfrost. He wanted to say more. But he couldn't. He could only say those two words.

KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: You caught me (for Amberwing)   You caught me (for Amberwing) EmptyFri 21 Feb 2020 - 15:14

Amberwing nudged him away with her brown paw. "I don't have time for this honey, what I have time for is going back to camp." She mewed finally, padding away from him, heading towards camp.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: You caught me (for Amberwing)   You caught me (for Amberwing) EmptyFri 21 Feb 2020 - 15:48

Deerfrost sat there alone as he watched Amberwing walk away. And he stayed there for several hours. His mother came out to check on him but he pushed her away. He stayed there until the next morning to avoid seeing Amberwing. He got up onto his paws and returned to camp ignoring everyone who came near him.

OOC: Annnnd topic done! Now to make the next one! ^^

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You caught me (for Amberwing)   You caught me (for Amberwing) Empty

Back to top Go down

You caught me (for Amberwing)
Page 1 of 1