Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

To Be A Star[OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3633

To Be A Star[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: To Be A Star[OPEN]   To Be A Star[OPEN] EmptySat 3 Aug 2024 - 21:54

Milkkit had been upset when Loonkit and Murkyriver went missing. They were there one day, and gone the next. Where had his mother taken his sister, and why hadn't she taken him with her? Surely, she trusted him just as much as Loonkit to brave the world outside Camp? Displeasure painted his face as he thought about it for the hundredth time since they went missing. It had only been one sunrise, but he already was missing Murkyriver's soft tail. What else would he sleep on? The nursery moss just wasn't as soft or comforting, and any feathers that was brought to them was always scattered everywhere by the other kits. He just couldn't have nice things, could he? Wherever they went, they better be back soon! What, was Dovetail going to take Herringkit and Wisteriakit out for an adventure without him too? A small noise of protest escaped him at the thought; his father, leaving him? Surely not! The tom-kit jumped to his paws, pacing about to rid himself of the restlessness that tingled in his paws. What an awful thought, being discarded by someone who had always praised him so much. Was that what not being needed or wanted felt like? How did all the other ugly, useless kits in the nursery stand it?

In his aimless pacing, the white tom had failed to pay attention to his surroundings, and his paw caught on a small pebble. He tripped, the ground rushing up to greet him before he could even register what had happened. He laid there, legs sprawled out messily, blinking up at the cloudy sky, for several heartbeats before realisation struck him and a wave of embarrassment washed over him. Even worse, a cat had noticed his blunder, and was making their way to him right now! Shame prickled in him as pawsteps drew closer, and swiftly he pulled himself up and back onto his paws, tongue hurriedly cleaning the bits of dirt off his pristine fur as quickly as possible. No cat should see him like this, all dirty and ugly!
「R」

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T4 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 502

To Be A Star[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be A Star[OPEN]   To Be A Star[OPEN] EmptyTue 6 Aug 2024 - 10:29

Cindersky
I loved you...

Cindersky hadn't long been back from a patrol when she caught sight of a white shape tumbling, sprawling, and subsequently leaping up to dust themselves off. Murkyriver and Dovetails kit, no doubt-- And it took her all but a moment to conjure the name up from the depths of her mind. She crossed camp, only pausing to put down whatever prey she had caught and stepped over to the little tomkit.

She mrrped a greeting, leaning down to pick a piece of... it was either dust, or fluff, from his shoulder. "You didn't hurt yourself, no?" She meowed quietly, reaching forward with a paw to bat the criminal pebble away and off to somewhere. "I think you have your fur all settled again, let me have a look," A little dip and raise of her head, and she gave an affirming nod. "Milkkit, isn't it?"
...like the Sun.
RiverClan • T3 Deputy • She/Her • #95aeec
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3633

To Be A Star[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be A Star[OPEN]   To Be A Star[OPEN] EmptySat 10 Aug 2024 - 0:04

Oh, the horror! It had to be the deputy, of all cats, to see him in such a state. How would he explain this to his mother, what even would Murkyriver say? Milkkit blinked away as much of the horror as he could from his eyes as he turned to greet the she-cat. Her touch was gentle, soft, but he wanted nothing to do with it. He'd rather she laugh at him, then offer comfort to him as if- as if he was something to pity. Hot shame rippled through his paws as she mentioned his name-- so she knew who he was. Oh, StarClan, there was no way this could get any worse. All he could do was shake and nod his head in reply to the deputy; no, he hadn't hurt himself, yes, he was Milkkit.

Calm down, Milkkit; you're still a kit, Cindersky wouldn't tell anyone about this if you asked nice enough. Plus, she looks like the sort to agree to whatever a kit asked of her, didn't she? Putting on a somewhat pitiful and shameful expression, Milkkit tugged softly on her fur and pleaded, "Can you please don't tell anyone what happened? I don't want to be laughed at..." Ugh, how he hated using that kind of soft, weak voice, but at least it would get the job done, wouldn't it?

Eager to change the topic, he went on, "You're Cindersky, right? What is it like being deputy? Maybe I'll be deputy one day too, so you have to be very specific when describing it, okay?" As if he would ever want to be deputy. He'd prefer not having to take care of an entire Clan of mousebrains, thank you very much.
「R」

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T4 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 502

To Be A Star[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be A Star[OPEN]   To Be A Star[OPEN] EmptyWed 21 Aug 2024 - 6:41

Cindersky
I loved you...

Cindersky smiled, a giddy sense of glee bubbling in her chest. Her own kithood had been somewhat similar. Clean herself endlessly and worry about being looked at or laughed at. Those worries had all but become irrelevant these days; though she was still partial to an entire evening of cleanliness.

"My lips are sealed," She purred, crouching down before the kit and tucking her paws in to her body. "Nobody is going to laugh at you, though. With you, maybe. Unless they're your siblings. From what I know of them, they do like a good laugh."

He was asking her about being deputy. She blinked, and could not quite figure out why it surprised her so. Some days she forgot she was the deputy. Aside from patrols and solving little disputes, it did catch her off guard when someone looked to her for guidance. She barely knew what way her fur sat some days.

"You might," She said. "But only if you want it. It is... A lot of moving pieces. Like a leaf trying to stay balanced in the river rapids. I find myself busy, but it is not so bad. Organising patrols is very fun. I had come up with a clever way of doing it that I may try some day-- Ooh, why don't you lend me a paw? You can be deputy for a day. Make patrols for tomorrow."
...like the Sun.
RiverClan • T3 Deputy • She/Her • #95aeec
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Be A Star[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Be A Star[OPEN]   To Be A Star[OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

To Be A Star[OPEN]
Page 1 of 1