Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

brother dear[c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3633

brother dear[c] Empty
PostSubject: brother dear[c]   brother dear[c] EmptyTue 30 Jul 2024 - 6:05

It had been a long while since he last spoke to Falconpaw. It seemed as if no sooner had his brother become an apprentice did Leopardwind earn his warrior name. As such, it seemed to be that they just had not had the luck to interact with each other much in their daily life. Hence, when the black warrior had heard Larchbreeze ask around for a warrior to take his brother for a day, he had immediately offered. Snakepaw was elsewhere, anyway, so there was no reason he couldn't train Falconpaw.

There was a slight hint of excitement in his gait as he seeked out his brother, giving the dozing apprentice a gentle flick over the ears to rise him from his sunhigh nap. Once Falconpaw had blinked the sleep out of his eyes, Leopardwind swiftly led him to his chosen training spot. He hadn't made a lesson plan; after all, Falconpaw was his brother, an equal, as one could say, and there was no reason why Falconpaw was any less able to decide today's lesson course compared to Leopardwind. "Well, brother, would you prefer to go over hunting or fighting today? Any particular concept or move you wish to revise?"
「R」

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2824

brother dear[c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: brother dear[c]   brother dear[c] EmptySun 4 Aug 2024 - 14:09

FALCONPAW
Gonna make a heartthrob out of me...

Falconpaw wasn’t pleased about being disturbed from his rest, but when he realized it was Leopardwind, he relaxed. Right… he was training with his brother today rather than his mentor. It felt strange, that his littermate had advanced enough to be guiding him on training sessions. It made a bit of bitterness burn in the back of Falconpaw’s throat when he thought about it too long. He still blamed Creampaw for his lengthy stay in the nursery. Well… it didn’t matter. There wasn’t much he could do about it. Besides, he didn’t really care that much, did he? It wasn’t like he wanted the responsibility of becoming a warrior, anyway. Let Leo have it all.

Falconpaw followed his brother out into the territory, coming to a halt beside him when Leopardwind’s paws slowed. He looked around for a moment, drinking in the scenery as part of his usual routine, before turning to look up at the taller tom beside him. He was surprised Leopardwind was giving him the option rather than just relaying instructions, but Falconpaw wasn’t going to scorn the opportunity. He stretched out, forelegs reaching far in front of him and chin nearly brushing the ground before straightening himself out.

”Do we have[i] to do anything?” But he already knew the answer, especially with Leo. Falconpaw didn’t even bother pressing more than he already had. He just sighed and drawled on, ”If I [i]gotta choose, then I guess… how ‘bout a spar? I wanna see if I can beat you.” A grin split Falconpaw’s maw. ”Bet’cha I can.”

Then, without giving his brother a chance to get into position or lecture him about the rules, Falconpaw lashed out with a sheathed hard. He whacked Leopardwind hard on the shoulder and had just enough time to catch a second, glancing blow against his ribs before he danced away with a whooping laugh. ”Don’t make me work too hard, ‘kay?”

Falconpaw used Smack + Surprise Attack, dealing 7 (4+3) damage and costing 15 (5+10) EP.

Falconpaw

20/20 HP
45/60 (-15) EP

Leopardwind
43/50 (-7) HP
140/140 EP
...just a bit of minor surgery.
WindClan • Apprentice • he/him • #E36630
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

brother dear[c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: brother dear[c]   brother dear[c] EmptyTue 6 Aug 2024 - 19:36

Leopardwind's eyes narrowed at Falconpaw's question, but he held his tongue as his brother laughed it off. Of course, Falconpaw already knew the answer. He was just joking. Leopardwind personaly didn't find it the least bit funny, but he wasn't his brother, and he wasn't going to start policing Falconpaw's humor. A small huff of amusement escaped the warrior as Falconpaw proudly stated he could win a spar against him. "If you were able to best me in a fight, you wouldn't still be an apprentice, brother," He returned, steadying himself against the first two strikes. Good, but not good enough.

He surged forward, fienting towards Falconpaw's left side before suddenly darting to his right, where his seathed paw batted at his brother's exposed side. "Come on, brother, you can do much better than that." Oh, how he had missed this sort of feeling, just spending time with his siblings. He wished Moosepaw and Quickpaw could still be here, too, and the thought of his sisters made his expression falter for a heartbeat.

Leopardwind used Claw, dealing 11dmg at the cost of 5EP

Falconpaw

9/20 (-11)HP
45/60 EP

Leopardwind
43/50 HP
135/140 (-5)EP
「R」

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse

brother dear[c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: brother dear[c]   brother dear[c] EmptyMon 12 Aug 2024 - 5:21

FALCONPAW

Falconpaw’s whiskers twitched a little bit at Leopardwind’s retort. Surely it wasn’t for any lack of talent that he was being held back. He was skilled! He just had… more important things to do than brace himself for warriorhood. He was half-sure Leo would dangle him over the Gorge for voicing the thought that chasing she-cats was a better use of his time than studying the Warrior Code, though, so he didn’t bother firing back. He watched as Leopardwind moved in, and he started to dance right to avoid the blow he was sure was coming, but then Leopardwind was suddenly there, too. Falconpaw gave a small yelp of surprise at the paw that bounced off his ribs. It knocked more wind out of him than he expected it to.

”Ah, well, you know,” Falconpaw rattled out a laugh, ”I just didn’t wanna show you up or anything, y’know?” He darted in again, but this time, he slid past Leopardwind’s side, sweeping a forepaw through his hindlegs to unbalance him. Then it was just a matter of checking him with his shoulder to spill him onto the floor. ”But, I mean--I can if y’want me to.”

Falconpaw used Trip, dealing 5 damage and costing 15 EP. Leopardwind is stunned for one turn.

Falconpaw

9/20 HP
30/60 (-15) EP

Leopardwind [stunned 0/1]
38/50 (-5) HP
135/140 EP
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

brother dear[c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: brother dear[c]   brother dear[c] EmptyTue 13 Aug 2024 - 16:27

Leopardwind huffed in amusement as Falconpaw slammed into his shoulder. Though he didn't fall over, he remained where he was, eyes narrowed on his brother with a half-playful look. "I'd love for you to try to prove you're better than me," He replied, gaze flashing. "Go on, show me what you can do." He was open to attacks right now. Would Falconpaw aim for his throat or belly? Or try to aim for his face? Whichever the case, he wanted to see how the tabby would do it. That was why he remained still now.

That, and the fact that he wished for the fight to last longer. He rarely spent time with his siblings, it didn't feel fair that the one time he was fortunate enough to have some time with his brother that he would finish the fight in 2 blows. Maybe, if he pretended to be stunned, or just a little weaker, the fight would last just a little bit longer.

Leopardwind is stunned 1/1 turns
「R」

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

brother dear[c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: brother dear[c]   brother dear[c] EmptySun 15 Sep 2024 - 8:00

FALCONPAW

Leo didn’t have to stay still for him. He knew better than to leave such an easy opening--several openings. That was why he was the first of them to be made a warrior, after all. A part of Falconpaw hated it, the idea of Leo just letting him earn hits. The rest of him, the vast majority, really, was happy to do things the easy way. What did it really matter if he only won because of a few cheap blows? At least he could say he won.

If he did. He had a few doubts about being able to keep his lungs in check when Leopardwind decided to retaliate.

That line of thinking gave him an idea. He really wasn’t too pressed about winning, although he certainly didn’t want to lose… but there was a third option. Maybe a coward’s option, but it was a tactical one. Falconpaw grinned and darted in, bringing his paws around Leopardwind’s ears in a weighty cuff. Then he quickly danced backwards, dug his pads into the ground to shift his weight, and wheeled around to bound off. ”Can’t beat me if you can’t catch me!” He called, cackling, over his shoulder as he ran for a nearby rise.

Falconpaw used Hit and Run, dealing 3 damage and costing 30 EP.

Falconpaw fled!

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6