Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brother what have I done?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

Brother what have I done? Empty
PostSubject: Brother what have I done?   Brother what have I done? EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 3:56

Wildpaw slowly enterd camp with he's head down, his fur where still bloody and messy from the fight. He looked around camp after the cat he trusted the most. Once he saw Scorchfang he hurryd over to the darrk tabby "A-a-are you b-busy?" he asked with his voice shaking wildy.
He took a deep breath, trying to collet himself as he waited for his brothers answer.

Brother what have I done? Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Brother what have I done?   Brother what have I done? EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 10:35

Well, the answer to that question was easy. Scorchfang had all the time in the world now that he was sentenced to remain in camp for the next moon after his confession to Littlestar and Nettlesting about his past. ...Which also made him remember just how horribly he would always treat Nettlesting as Sycamorekit. He really owed him an apology. Or at least he needed to try to apologize. Nettlesting probably hated him the most out of every cat in the Clan now...

Well, that would have to wait. Right now it seemed his brother and apprentice needed him. He turned to Wildpaw with a smile, only for it to transform into a look of horror. "Wildpaw! Great StarClan, what happened? Are you okay?" He rushed forward to begin grooming his messy little brother, but as he did he caught the strange scent of... WindClan? "Which WindClan cat hurt you? I swear, if it's that nasty little she-cat who tried to steal a rabbit from ShadowClan the other day..."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Brother what have I done?   Brother what have I done? EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 16:55

"A warrior" he mumbled "Umm a grey tabby I don't know what his name was" he continued. He looked down at his paws "I killed him" he whisperd with a almost unhearable voice.
He sighed "I'm such a horrible cat! I don't deserve to become a warrior ever" he yelled out and looked up at his brother with tears in his eyes.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Brother what have I done?   Brother what have I done? EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 18:43

Scorchfang's eyes widened, and his world seemed to have stopped for a split second. His dear little brother... killed a warrior? And by the smell of the blood on his fur, his victim must've been a WindClan warrior. And just moons after a WindClan apprentice murdered Silentstorm. ...Was that WindClan cat that killed Silentstorm the same one Wildpaw killed?

He shook his head, trying to clear it, but all the jumbling thoughts and emotions wouldn't go away. He was confused and worried and furious and scared... But the emotion that really seemed to stick with him was sadness. Hid dear, innocent little brother committed a horrible sin, one that he knew would get him thrown out of the Clan for if Nettlesting had anything to say about it. He himself felt he had almost gotten stripped of his title as ShadowClan deputy for his own sin he had committed of falling in love with and having a son with a RiverClan she-cat.

But at the same time... he had most likely avoided that sentence because he confessed before StarClan could tell the strict medicine cat first. It was going to be very risky, but... "You should know that I shouldn't be the only cat you tell... Littlestar and Nettlesting both have a right to know about this as much as I do." His voice was tight, and by the quivering in his voice it was clear he was trying very hard not to let his emotions get the better of him.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Brother what have I done?   Brother what have I done? EmptyWed 28 Mar 2018 - 2:40

Wildpaw slowly nodded "I know..." he mumbled, he sighed and continued "He said something about um.. Starclan, Starclans way to punish him but why? Why did Starclan choose me to be the one killing him...".
"He was about to leave but.. I attacked him again and claw his throat open" he did everything to hold his tears back right now "I didn't mean for it to happen" he meowed with his voice shaking wildly.

He took a deep breath and looked back up at his brother "What punishment do you think Littlestar and Nettlestring will choose for me" he asked.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Brother what have I done?   Brother what have I done? EmptyWed 28 Mar 2018 - 2:50

"Wildpaw, if anyone knows you, it's me. I know you would never do anything like this intentionally," Scorchfang mewed softly, nuzzling his little brother's cheek. "I honestly can't say, but surely once they learn it was an accident they'll only contain you in camp for a moon, maybe two. I can't say that for certain, though." Especially with how mercilessly strict Nettlesting is... he thought to himself with a sigh.

(OOC: Would you like me to make the topic where Wildpaw confesses to Littlestar and Nettlesting?)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Brother what have I done?   Brother what have I done? EmptyWed 28 Mar 2018 - 16:20

Wildpaw buried his face in Scorchfangs dark fur "It doesn't matter aslong as I don't get exiled. You know Sootpaw? Well before he died he asked me to take care of Thornpaw, I will never break that promise! I loved him like a brother" he mumbled throught his brothers fur.

OOC: Yeah, if you want to

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Brother what have I done?   Brother what have I done? EmptyWed 28 Mar 2018 - 17:05

The deputy gently licked Wildpaw's ears, whispering softly, "I'll do all that I can, I promise." With a quick, affectionate nuzzle, he turned and began leading Wildpaw to the leaders' den.

(OOC: I'll send you the link through PM.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brother what have I done?   Brother what have I done? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brother what have I done?
Page 1 of 1