Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

keep you safe [C]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

keep you safe [C] Empty
PostSubject: keep you safe [C]   keep you safe [C] EmptyWed 17 Jul 2024 - 10:05

ROOKFLIGHT
I would rather stay in bed, but...

Rookflight did not interact with kits much. They had no reason to after leaving the nursery, and they also did not know how to. They were not particularly looking forward to this assignment, but if Cindersky saw them fit and reasonable for the task, then they would oblige. The nursery was rather empty at the moment compared to some seasons ago, and the kits that occupied it were fairly young. Rookflight could only hope this went well.

He approached the nursery and ducked his head inside. After trading a few words with Murkyriver to assure her that he and Snailpaw were here to give her a brief reprieve, Rookflight looked to the kits scattered around the den. ”Come, now,” he called softly. ”Step outside.” Then he ducked out of the den. Rookflight exchanged a nod with Snailpaw then turned back to watch the kits slowly tumble outside. When they had all made it out, he said, ”We are here so that your mother may have a break. We will be… entertaining you.” Rookflight blinked down at them. What did kits do? ”Now… play.”
...I know there's a reason I'm alive.
RiverClan • T4 Warrior • they/he • #6082B6
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 443

keep you safe [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep you safe [C]   keep you safe [C] EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024 - 9:40

Snailpaw
He/Him

Snailpaw still remembered his, now seemingly small time in the nursery. He remembered being a wide-eyed kit, occasionally participating in playful pretend-fights with his peers.

He glanced over at Rookflight, giving him a empathetic look before looking back to the kits.

Admittedly, the last time he'd interacted with kits back when he was one himself..

"Oh, uh, yeah! Playing sounds like fun! Snailpaw smiled. Despite his anxieties, his tail was still held high. "..What games do you guys like to play? I've got fond memories of uh.. Clan, if anyone's interested."

Snailpaw
Tom
20HP / 40EP

PM me for plots n stuff

all the cats i got, alive and dead

roman numerals, in case you need them
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

keep you safe [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep you safe [C]   keep you safe [C] EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024 - 18:52

Milkkit blinked up at the warrior that enterred the nursery, amber-yellow eyes watching the black-and-white warrior almost lazily as they called for the kits to come out. Was this another one of those nursery duties thing? He found it so silly; he was never tiring for Murkyriver or any of the other queens. He always tried to be on his best behavior, and if they just found it tiring to be around kits, maybe they shouldn't have kits then. They asked for a family, so now they should deal with it.

But if he were to look good to his clanmates, he had to act "kind" to them, and that unfortunately involved in taking part in their duties and making things easier for them. The creamish-white kit bid goodbye to his mother, nuzzling her cheek fondly before trotting out after the warrior. Milkkit kept his calm composure as he glanced over the brown apprentice briefly. "Clan?" He asked, immitating the sweetest voice he had, "What's that? Does it teach me anything?" His gaze flickered to the warrior, making sure that the older cat was paying attention, before going on, "I want to be the best warrior I can be! Can you teach me how?" His feathered tail curled around his paws as he gave his fullest, or what looked like his fullest, attention to the apprentice. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Milkkit, and you are...?"
「R」

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetpaw, Maggot, Mushroomkit, Herringkit
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Apprentice [Mg] Outsider Kitten [Mu] Thunderclan Kitten [He] Riverclan Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1482

keep you safe [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep you safe [C]   keep you safe [C] EmptyFri 2 Aug 2024 - 23:00

Herringkit

Herringkit peeked out from behind Murkyriver's tail which he was preening. Who was this? What were they talking about? He observed quietly and learned the stranger (who was really just a friend waiting to be met) said he wanted to watch Herringkit and his siblings. Unexpectantly, their mother relinquished her constant care for her litter. The stranger must be quite good and nice! And although their softly spoken command wasn't scary at all, Herringkit wasn't sure he really wanted to leave the nursery. After all, the nursery was so great! Nothing bad happened here except for the occasional arguments between other kits. The nursery was as some kits might put it: boring, but that was exactly how Herringkit liked it. Outside was a lot more... more. Bigger. With more things that could happen. Herringkit did not want to leave, but he definitely did want to give Murkyriver a break as she deserved- and to meet new friends! After sending a comforting smile to the tortoiseshell queen he shyly followed Milkkit.

Herringkit gazed up at tall Rookflight, giving the tom a long, careful look. "Hello," he mewed with a warm smile, speaking so softly that it was nearly a whisper. The first thing you always do when meeting a friend is to greet them. But although the soft-furred kitten turned to the other babysitter to say hello to him too, it seemed that just like his counterpart, Snailpaw simply wanted to play. "Okay!" Herringkit replied very positively. Whatever 'Clan' was, he was sure it'd be fun once he was taught the rules. Then his brother reminded him to introduce himself. After waiting his turn to talk he happily purred, "My name's Herringkit."

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetpaw
SkC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Herringkit
RC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterkit [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 415

keep you safe [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep you safe [C]   keep you safe [C] EmptyMon 5 Aug 2024 - 7:04

keep you safe [C] Wister11
Wisteriakit
_

Wisteriakit was happy enough to follow her siblings outside under the leadership of Rookflight. She hadn't quite paid enough attention to know what they were going to be doing, but she didn't mind. Once situated outside the nursery, the molly plopped herself down next to Herringkit. Milkkit was ever the charmer, manners and all.

While her siblings introduced themselves, Wisteriakit stared absentmindedly at the apprentice. What do snails taste like? Her wondering could easily be interpreted as impolite, for it left her unblinking but the kit remained oblivious.

keep you safe [C] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
keep you safe [C] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

keep you safe [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep you safe [C]   keep you safe [C] EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 7:43

ROOKFLIGHT
I would rather stay in bed, but...

Rookflight was grateful for Snailpaw taking their suggestion to play and offering further suggestions to the kits. They had never been the playful type when they were wrong and shied away from many of the games his peers played, or simply found no interest in them to begin with. They truly did not know where to proceed beyond directing them to play. Snailpaw’s help was appreciated.

The pale tom-kit seemed enthusiastic. He would make for a bright apprentice, when the day came. ”Hello, Milkkit. Herringkit. Wisteriakit. I am Rookflight; my companion is Snailpaw.” Rookflight’s tail gestured to each cat in turn as he spoke their names. Then his attention focused on Milkkit, who seemingly had the most to say. They hummed thoughtfully, quiet for a few beats, before proceeding. ”Clan could teach you many things. Cooperation and leadership would be the most applicable skills, I suppose. One of you will assume the role of leader--correct?--and pretend as if the others are your warriors.” Pretend games had always seemed especially silly to Rookflight, and so they did not really know how to explain further. Imagination was not their forte. ”And yes, I could teach you many things. But that will come in time--with your apprenticeship.”
...I know there's a reason I'm alive.
RiverClan • T4 Warrior • they/he • #6082B6
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6