Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i'll keep you safe [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

i'll keep you safe [c] Empty
PostSubject: i'll keep you safe [c]   i'll keep you safe [c] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 14:40

Weepingwillow
Queen | SkyClan | she/her

It was a crisp morning in RiverClan - the sun barely peeking over the horizon and casting a glow over the shimmering surface of the river.

A sharp pain marked the beginning of Weepingwillow's contractions. With each contraction, her muscles clenched like a river tightening its vicious grip around a stone - then gently released. Each one was getting stronger than the last, but she gritted her teeth, emitted a low growl, and dug her claws into her nest. Her ears were pressed against her skull and her tail twitched erratically beside of her.

She needed someone before it was too late.

"Clovermottle," She called to the first name she thought of, her tone having a desperate edge and she was breathing heavily. "Please, get Littlesplash." She gasped.

ᓚᘏᗢ ᗢᘏᓗ

A final, triumph push marked the end. She was exhausted. She slumped against her mossy bedding, releasing a weary sigh as she closed her eyes. Fatigue settled over her like a heavy fog. Every muscle ached - and she longed for nothing more than sleep.

Yet, her ears twitched at the soft mewling against her side. With great effort, she lifted her head - gazing upon the five tiny bundles of fur. I have to name them. They deserve to be known. She thought.

With a soft purr, she began to shakily groom her firstborn. His pale-brown ticked coat was reminiscent of Flutterweed. She was a beautiful she-cat, but her words were deadly - much like oleander. "Oleanderkit," She purred tiredly, giving him a delicate lick between his ears. He was perfect. "May you be as strong and beautiful as your namesake, my sweet baby boy. Thrive and flourish, much like the oleander blooms."

She moved her focus to the gray tom next to Oleanderkit. He had the strongest mew, and she stifled a tired laugh as he threw back his head to release his mighty roar. What a warrior. He reminded her of the rocks that split the rushing flow of the river. "Rushkit," She cooed, nuzzling him closer and giving his back a few firm licks. "It's okay, my love. You're safe." She reassured, wrapping her tail protectively around her litter. "May you be as powerful and unpredictable as the river itself. You are capable of overcoming anything that comes your way - let your roar be heard far and wide."

Next to Rushkit was a beautiful tom - taking after his father's bold tabby markings, sporting dark stripes and cream undersides. He reminded her of a twilight sky, and her gaze softened. It was much like the ones Creekskip loved - sadness dancing in her eyes. I'm sorry the war took your father away from you. "Twilightkit," She purred, gently nuzzling the tom. "For your pelt - may you be as mysterious and strikingly beautiful as your namesake. It is a reflection of the depth of your soul - let you illuminate the path for others."

Second to last was a tom that resembled her - adopting her angular features and her dark pelt. He was handsome - her miniature me. Her eyes sparkled. "Loachkit," She purred. Loaches were her favorite fish - swift, hardy. "May you be as resilient and fast as a loach, my dear. The river is yours to own. Navigate the waters of life with grace - you are destined to conquer it."

Last was a beautiful she-cat - her only. She was a grey tabby with fawn markings. She looked fragile next to her brothers, and she was the smallest out of the five. She nuzzled her daughter closer protectively. "Sagekit," She whispered, "As delicate as you may seem, remember that strength comes in many forms. I hope you are as wise as your namesake, my little flower. RiverClan needs your guidance."

Her final words are spoken, and she rests her head on her paws - her tail still loosely curled around her litter protectively. Despite her overwhelming fatigue, she was at peace. "They're perfect." She mewed quietly, intended for herself - and Creekskip.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

PostSubject: Re: i'll keep you safe [c]   i'll keep you safe [c] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 20:47

"Seriously joking and rambunctiously soft-spoken."
Twilightkit
Kit | RiverClan | he/him

At the brusque introduction of a name he could not hear, the rough scrape of a tongue he was scarcely aware of, Twilightkit began to squirm. He'd been still beforehand, perhaps exhausted himself from the act of creation, but life ebbed into his clay body now. His soft, crying mewls were drowned out by the sharper cries of his brother beside him. Twilightkit didn't mind. Now, with his eyes squeezed shut and ears folded still to his head, Twilightkit cared for nothing except inching closer to his mother, nuzzling against her belly in search of milk.
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i'll keep you safe [c]   i'll keep you safe [c] EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 0:14

He did not hear his mother's blessing, but felt he could be just as resilient as Weepingwillow wished him to be, pressed into her warm belly. Not even TigerClan could touch him here, - though he would not learn of that tall tale until later, along with the other dangers of the forest. Reality itself held no bearing on the kit, as it wasn't even clear where his mother ended and Loachkit began, their black fur synonymous like a dark night without stars. As he held no autonomy of his own yet, barely even large enough to cause the circle of life to stir, Loachkit was content to exist in this small bubble of space, brushing against his siblings, tongue wet with milk.
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [S]piderpaw, [O]leanderkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: i'll keep you safe [c]   i'll keep you safe [c] EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 1:04

"Focus on me, I'll be all that they see"
Oleanderkit
Kit | RiverClan | He/Him

The kitten's world was small, only consisting of warmth and the squirming bodies of his siblings. He let out little needy mewls, blindly wriggling toward the scent of milk. He seemed determined to press himself as close as possible to the only comfort he knew. He nestled into the soft fur of his mother, falling into a content quiet now he was where he wanted to be. He was safe here, warm and loved, even if he barely held the concept of what loved was just yet.

discord: MediocreCrisis  | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Boartusk | Shadowclan T1 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderkit | Riverclan Kit | #669933
Spiderpaw | Windclan Apprentice | #0883D4
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Miupow

Miupow

Characters : [S]agekit, [R]idgepaw, [E]mberkit
Clan/Rank : [S]RiverClan Kit [R]SkyClan Apprentice [E]ShadowClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: i'll keep you safe [c]   i'll keep you safe [c] EmptyFri 5 Apr 2024 - 3:36

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605SAGEKIT

Sagekit did not cry, as she did not have the energy to– her stronger brothers would make up for it, fill up the milky air with their sharp mewls as they wriggle blindly towards the warm, welcoming fur of their mother. She was weak, huffing shallow breaths and snuggled into Weepingwillow’s dark pelt, stealing her warmth and her milk for herself; she felt safe and at peace, her small world flanked by her mother and her brothers… distantly and abstractly, in her little kitten mind, Sagekit hoped that she felt this safe for eternity.

Sagekit ⭑ #00cc66 ⭑ 5/0* ⭑ RiverClan Kit
Ridgepaw ⭑ #3366ff ⭑ 20/60⭑ SkyClan Apprentice
Emberkit ⭑ #ff9933 ⭑ 10/30 ⭑ ShadowClan Kit (unborn)
* disabled stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i'll keep you safe [c]   i'll keep you safe [c] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2024 - 4:48

Kitting was one of the hardest things that any cat could go through, which caused Littlesplash to have an immeasurable amount of respect for the queens. Not to mention the lofty task of rearing overly rambunctious kits. Regardless, no matter how much his own heartbeat thudded nervously at the task of delivering a litter, the medicine cat would never complain. Weepingwillow's sides had grown swollen with the signs that the due date was drawing nearer and nearer. When Clovermottle's call drawing him to the nursery came, the gray and white tabby had rushed to their side without hesitation.

Despite the overwhelming exhaustion that was inflicted upon the queen, coupled with the stretching time filled with pained yowls, everything had gone as smoothly as it possibly could. Littlesplash's sides heaved as a long breath was squeezed from them. It was finally over. At his paws lay a dense ball of moss that served as a replacement for the usual stick; he had not wanted to risk aggravating the molly's teeth any further, especially during such an agonizing process. Of course, a small bundle of poppy, the usual prescription for her daily discomfort. A smile crossed the tom's expression as he looked at the newest Riverclan cats with shining eyes.

"They're perfect, Weepingwillow." Littlesplash's soft words were underlined with a purr, "How are you feeling? Can I get you anything?" Concern was obvious in the depths of his mismatched gaze as he tried to meet the she-cat's eyes. It did not occur to him what a ridiculous question the first one had been, maybe mousebrained enough to earn a solid boxing over the ears from a cross queen with her usual zest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'll keep you safe [c]   i'll keep you safe [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

i'll keep you safe [c]
Page 1 of 1