Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honey-Berry Brew[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3638

Honey-Berry Brew[C] Empty
PostSubject: Honey-Berry Brew[C]   Honey-Berry Brew[C] EmptyTue 9 Jul 2024 - 19:26

I wish I could go back in time; not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.

Juniperpaw had been foraging, sniffing around the SkyClan border in search of new blooms. Greenleaf had brought forward the abundance of flowers and berries, and the birds too had emerged in greater numbers, scattering their colourful feathers all across the forest floor. SkyClan territory had a lot more sunshine than ShadowClan territory, and with it more birds and more flowers. It only made sense for her to get as close as she could to the border. Today, however, as she checked the nearby undergrowth for signs of potential materials, she failed to notice a shadow fall over her.

Talons pierced into her shoulder, releasing a yelp of pain from the apprentice and a flurry of wing beats from the owl. Her claws batted at the bird, tearing out feathers but unsuccessful in dislodging the creature. The two rolled away, tussling in a messy blur of feathers and fur. At last, with a rough kick, the owl was dislodged, and Juniperpaw had enough time to duck under the dense undergrowth, away from the predator. Her black fur was stained and wet, and streaks of scarlet painted the green flora around her. Wait, was ShadowClan territory always this green? Horror sank in as she realised that, in her struggle to get away, she had crossed the border and was now... somewhere. The SkyClan scent was overwhelming. She would just have to track her way back to the border, right? The trial of blood-stained undergrowth was a pretty obvious path. Before she could start her way back, however, the bushes behind her begin to shake, and the distinct scent of another cat carried over the wind. Mouse-dung, she was gonna be in so much trouble.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneybee [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T3 Warrior [H] SkC/T1 Warrior [C] WC/T4 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6121

PostSubject: Re: Honey-Berry Brew[C]   Honey-Berry Brew[C] EmptyWed 10 Jul 2024 - 9:14

Border patrols were usually boring and offered little of note in Honeypaw's experience, as she trailed after her mentor with a yawn. They were near highpine, and the ground had become wet and muddy under paws compared to the rocky, dry soil that comprised most of Skyclan's territory. She definitely didn't mind it, the ground felt nicer to walk on, offering relief to abused pawpads, even if the mud clung to her annoyingly.

Ears pricked at a noise from nearby, Honeypaw turned her head, gazing into the bushes. Seemed like a bird had their talons hooked into something... Maybe she could swoop in and claim them both for the fresh kill pile. Curiosity getting the better of her, Honeypaw followed the noise of the commotion carefully, paws bringing her closer to the border... And the scent of Shadowclan. Her nose wrinkled, disappointment at the realization setting in... Then Honeypaw pressed forward, wide blue eyes taking in the sight before her. A blood-stained Shadowclanner who might have been an apprentice or young warrior, and the bird rising in the air above.

"Good thing that owl caught you before my patrol did... They don't like their territory being trespassed either." Honeypaw mewed, whiskers twitching, Still, she made no move toward the other cat. If she could avoid fighting she would, and it seemed like the stranger in front of her hadn't been so lucky today. "You're Shadowclan, right? What are you doing here? Besides fighting angry birds, I mean. The border is that way..."

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T3 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneybeeSkC
T1 Warrior
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T4 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Honey-Berry Brew[C]   Honey-Berry Brew[C] EmptyMon 15 Jul 2024 - 6:02

I wish I could go back in time; not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.

Oh StarClan, the SkyClanner was angry. A small whimper made it out of her as she stood up straight. Well, standing was perhaps an exaggeration... all four of her legs were shaking as she faced the cream-furred she-cat. The other cat looked no older than herself, but still she was much taller than Juniperpaw, and clearly more composed. She- she wouldn't attack Juniperpaw, right? The black apprentice could feel dread pooling into her the longer she stood there.

Words had never been harder to say, but eventually she forced out a half-cry half-shriek. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean- I was just- I was just near the border but within my own territory and the owl came from nowhere and I got chased all the way here and I really really did not mean to cross the border I'm so so sorry please forgive me!" Actual tears sprung to her eyes, and it took everything in her not to start crying there and then.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneybee [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T3 Warrior [H] SkC/T1 Warrior [C] WC/T4 Warrior
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Honey-Berry Brew[C]   Honey-Berry Brew[C] EmptyMon 15 Jul 2024 - 11:55

The other she-cat was shaking like a leaf, finally squeaking out an explanation. The fear and dread rolling off of her was so obvious a kit could see it. "It's alright... Look, we might eat birds, but we don't use our claws first like they do. Promise." Not over this, when the Shadowclanner clearly hadn't meant to cross the border. The apprentice's words made her seem younger than Honeypaw, and she couldn't help feeling a little bad about how nervous she clearly was.

"...I'm Honeypaw." She offered, "Who are you?"

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T3 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneybeeSkC
T1 Warrior
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T4 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Honey-Berry Brew[C]   Honey-Berry Brew[C] EmptySat 3 Aug 2024 - 23:09

Juniperpaw took a few moments to register that the SkyClanner did not, in fact, want to hurt her for her trangression. She straightened up, not quite able to stiffle the shaking in her paws as she stood there, gaze fixed on the ground, and the other apprentice spoke to her. Honeypaw... "That's a sweet name," She murmured to herself, before giving a small start when she realised she had spoken it. She flashed Honeypaw a shame-filled look, murmuring a soft apology, before her gaze fell back to the ground, as if she was willing the ground to open up and swallow her whole.

"My name's Juniperpaw..." She answered, shifting her paws nervously, "Did I, uh, disturb a hunt or anything? I can catch you something to repay- uh, not in SkyClan territory!"

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Honey-Berry Brew[C]   Honey-Berry Brew[C] EmptyTue 6 Aug 2024 - 9:43

Juniperpaw... She would have to remember that. "Nice to meet you." It was obvious this wasn't going to turn hostile. Or perhaps Honeypaw was just naive. But she would rather this didn't turn hostile.

"I think Wolfstar would throw a fit if any of us hunted so close to the border. Too much risk of trouble, she says." Honeypaw's whiskers twitched. She knew it had led to trouble in the past. Honeypaw certainly wasn't interested in causing her clanmates more headache. "I'm on a border patrol actually. There's really no need, the apology was enough as it is." She added.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T3 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneybeeSkC
T1 Warrior
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T4 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Honey-Berry Brew[C]   Honey-Berry Brew[C] EmptySat 10 Aug 2024 - 1:04

Right, no need to apologise. How many times had Honeypaw said that already? Juniperpaw tried to soothe her nerves, and, putting on a rather weak attempt at a smile, went on, "Right, that's- that's true. I still want to thank you, though! Some warriors would have easily skinned me alive and then dragged me back to Camp... not that I'm accussing SkyClan of anything! It's just-" Oh, how she hated words. The black she-cat dipped her head and bursted out a quick and rather loud "Thank you!" before turning and plunging back into the undergrowth. StarClan, had she just left without saying goodbye? That was so rude! The apprentice wanted to wail-- really wanted to-- but soon found herself in another problem. The trail of her blood had... disappeared. Great. Just great. The apprentice slumped onto the floor, utterly defeated. Another SkyClan patrol was going to find her now and she would actually get skinned this time round.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Honey-Berry Brew[C]   Honey-Berry Brew[C] EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 17:31

"Stars, what do you take us for? Uncivilized rogues?" Honeypaw scoffed at Juniperpaw words.

Perhaps that had been the wrong thing to say. As quickly as she had found the Shadowclanner, she had darted back toward her side of highpine with a loud 'thank you.' Honeypaw decided that it was best not to give chase. The poor apprentice had seemed scandalized enough by this encounter that she didn't think any problems would arise from it. She'd just make sure the border was marked clearly...

What a strange encounter this had been.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T3 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneybeeSkC
T1 Warrior
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T4 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey-Berry Brew[C]   Honey-Berry Brew[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Honey-Berry Brew[C]
Page 1 of 1