Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honey to Honey Training (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

Honey to Honey Training (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Honey to Honey Training (Closed)   Honey to Honey Training (Closed) EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 17:06

Honeydrop made her way into ThunderClan camp a little unsurely. Roaringblaze had very recently gotten his name, and he knew enough that there wasn't as much need for her to be by his side every moment anymore. The extra free time that she suddenly gained was extremely disconcerting, until she realized that there was a medicine cat apprentice that needed teaching- Honeypaw of ThunderClan. Ever since Dreamleaf had died, Honeypaw had been in the same situation that the ShadowClan she-cat had been so many years ago, the same position that Sageleaf had been in as well. Honeydrop had had Dawnflower, Sageleaf had been adopted by Rabbitfoot. And now it was her turn to take care of a mentor-less apprentice- ironically of the same name as her. That was why the golden dappled she-cat was now in the ThunderClan medicine den, looking around for the yellow-gold pelt of the she-cat who had recently returned from the cave of the Mist. "H-Honeypaw?" she called out, amber eyes glancing around a little nervously. Being in another camp, another medicine den, felt odd.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Honey to Honey Training (Closed)   Honey to Honey Training (Closed) EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 17:15

Honeypaw had been doing her best to get by each day since her return from the mistwalker's cave. But in reality she had been doing so since the loss of her mentor. She for a moment didn't think another medicine cat would come to assist her in finishing her training but the sweet golden she cat had placed her hope in Starclan that they would guide her assuredly or send someone to her aid. She had been going through and sorting the herbs that she had when she heard pawsteps enter her den. Lifting her head slowly she seen a golden she cat standing there and remembered her from the gathering she had attended last even though with her mentor she recognised her somewhat"Yes?"She piped up gently putting th herbs back in the crevice and made her way over. Her moss green eyes alight with interest."um...you Honeydrop right?"She asked with a smile hoping had guessed the name right."what brings you to Thunderclan?"She asked.

Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honey to Honey Training (Closed)   Honey to Honey Training (Closed) EmptyTue 29 Aug 2017 - 10:15

Honeydrop gave the young apprentice a smile, trying not to feel too self-conscious about her stutter and scars. Here she was again, ready to train another apprentice. It was just like she had done with Beetlepaw, right? Except this honey-gold she-cat reminded her almost painfully of herself as an apprentice. Mentor recently deceased, trying to fill the needs of an ever-growing Clan with almost no one to guide her and nothing but a hope that StarClan would help her. The ShadowClan she-cat spoke up after a moment of waiting. "I-I'm here to t-t-teach you, H-Honeypaw. You n-need to learn h-h-how to heal y-your C-Clanmates. W-What do you a-a-already know?" With an expert's eye, the dappled medicine cat took in the herb stores of the ThunderClan medicine den. It was relatively well-stocked, with some herbs that she herself was lacking, but it needed a few basic ingredients. She could help with that.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Honey to Honey Training (Closed)   Honey to Honey Training (Closed) EmptyTue 29 Aug 2017 - 13:06

Honeypaw blinked after a moment and her eyes lit up "you have?"She mewed ears pricked"oh thank Starclan"She mewed relief flossed though the apprentice."well I know the herbs and some what of what they are needed for there are some I haven't gotten to during my last training with my former mentor to know what they are or what they can do"She mewed.

Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honey to Honey Training (Closed)   Honey to Honey Training (Closed) EmptyTue 29 Aug 2017 - 22:01

"A-All right, that's g-g-good to h-hear." Honeydrop's piercing eyes found a small pile of roots in the medicine den corner, looking wilted and neglected. Yes, burdock root was one of the herbs that ThunderClan needed replenished. Thankfully, there was a large store in ShadowClan that she could probably lend. As long as Honeypaw could spare a few of the herbs that didn't grow in the dappled medicine cat's territory. She nudged one of the bulbous tubers towards the apprentice with her paw, looking at her inquisitively. It was a good place to start, at least. "D-Do you kn-know what this i-is, and w-w-what it is used f-for?"

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Honey to Honey Training (Closed)   Honey to Honey Training (Closed) EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 10:33

Honeypaw blinked and sat down quietly her tail curled around her paws. Her moss green eyes flicked to the herb nudged towards her. She was quiet for a moment  looking at it before she mewed looking at Honeydrop"it's Burdock root used for rat bites.After you chew it into a pulp of course."She mewed looking to her after a moment.

Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honey to Honey Training (Closed)   Honey to Honey Training (Closed) EmptySat 2 Sep 2017 - 22:05

Honeydrop nodded, slightly relieved that the apprentice had at least an elementary education. Dreamleaf had taught her something. That was good. Time to move on to slightly harder herbs. After spotting a pile of celandine between a few strands of tansy and a carefully wrapped pile of yarrow stems, she took a pawful of the small yellow flowers and put it in front of Honeypaw. "G-Good. Can you t-tell me wh-what this is u-u-used f-for?" If she knew about celandine, that would mean that she probably had a slightly more advanced knowledge of the herbs themselves- and it was time to really test her before she had a good idea of her capabilities.

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Honey to Honey Training (Closed)   Honey to Honey Training (Closed) EmptyMon 4 Sep 2017 - 11:34

Honeypaw blinked and recognized the flower immediately cause she had used it to help Specklefang and Leafstorm a few moons back."It's used by trickling the juice into a damaged eye"She mewed with confidence.

Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honey to Honey Training (Closed)   Honey to Honey Training (Closed) EmptyFri 8 Sep 2017 - 21:14

Honeydrop smiled slightly, a little impressed. It seemed like the apprentice had learned a lot- and she was now kind of at a loss at how to figure out what she needed to teach. She figured it wouldn't hurt to ask Honeypaw herself. Maybe they could go gather the herbs she needed together, if there was nothing else. "Wh-what else do y-you need t-to l-l-learn? Have you h-h-healed many of y-your C-Clanmates?"

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Honey to Honey Training (Closed)   Honey to Honey Training (Closed) EmptyFri 8 Sep 2017 - 21:21

Honeypaw was quiet"well most of what I managed to pick up was briefly spoken about when my mentor had been teaching me....but...I've only healed two of my clanmates...Specklefang and Leafstorm,Leafpaw at the time....they had been severely injured at least Leafstorm was but I had to figure things out quickly...so most of what I did pick up was either memory or...i guess...a..good guess"Honeypaw mewed nervously looking to Honeydrop she was at a loss herself at what she wanted her to do but at the time she had to figure things out for herself she knew a little bit but some of what she had did had purely been guesses and she felt bad about that.

Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Honey to Honey Training (Closed)   Honey to Honey Training (Closed) EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 16:02

Honeydrop nodded. Well, actually healing cats was as good a place to start as any. "A-Alright. When a-applying a p-poultice, do you c-clean the wound f-first or st-stop the bleeding w-with c-cobwebs?" It was an essential question, and she remembered being confused about it when Alderheart taught her. Right before he died. But one had to stop the bleeding before patching it up and then cleaning around it. A wound couldn't be cleaned if there was blood everywhere, and blood loss was very important to stop.

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Honey to Honey Training (Closed)   Honey to Honey Training (Closed) EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 16:31

Honeypaw was quiet for a long moment as she thought her answer though at first was quest her words hesitant"you would have to clean the wound and add the cobwebs...right..? Before you add the poltice?"She asked hesitantly at first.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey to Honey Training (Closed)   Honey to Honey Training (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Honey to Honey Training (Closed)
Page 1 of 1