Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Good Day Sunshine [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triangle

Triangle

Characters : Ospreypaw | Emberpaw | Echokit | Lilackit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice | Thunderclan apprentice | Shadowclan kit | Windclan kit
Number of posts : 130

Good Day Sunshine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Good Day Sunshine [c]   Good Day Sunshine [c] EmptyMon 10 Jun 2024 - 23:49

A tiny face popped out the shaded entrance to the nursery, followed by the body of a calico kit and a last a fluffy tail waved high. The kit strolled in the direction her mother had pointed her, directed with vague instructions to go be tended by someone else for a change. "Hello! I'm Echokit, what's your name?" She tilted her head, peering upwards to meet Sunflare's gaze, half blue and amber. "I like your eyes! Mama said I need you for "super vision", can you see really really far?" That must be what her mother had meant, of course.

Lilackit ~ Windclan
Emberpaw ~ Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

PostSubject: Re: Good Day Sunshine [c]   Good Day Sunshine [c] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2024 - 8:55

Sunflare chuckled, bending down to the level of the little fluffball. “That’s not what ‘supervision’ means,” he mewed, but then decided to humor the kit a little. “I can see pretty far though. My eyes aren’t better than other cats’, but being tall certainly does have its advantages. Here, climb on my back and see what you can see.”
Back to top Go down
Triangle

Triangle

Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice | Thunderclan apprentice | Shadowclan kit | Windclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Good Day Sunshine [c]   Good Day Sunshine [c] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2024 - 10:35

"Oh- what's it mean then?" Echokit's brow furrowed, but she was quickly distracted by the offer to climb on Sunflare's back. The kit scrambled up, trying not to prick the warrior with her claws but still hang on tight to the perch. "Wow! You can see the whole camp like this- the whole clan!" Her head swiveled, taking in the hollow and the cats in it from her new perspective. "I bet you get to see everything that happens out in the forest too, huh? I hope I'm this tall when I'm a warrior."

Lilackit ~ Windclan
Emberpaw ~ Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Good Day Sunshine [c]   Good Day Sunshine [c] EmptyTue 11 Jun 2024 - 13:08

“It means to watch someone, I’m afraid. It’s a rather boring definition for a word that sounds so exciting.” Sunflare tried not to flinch at the feeling of sharp kit claws. This little one was in for a life of adventure, it seemed. “One thing’s for sure, you’ve got a pretty impressive clan to help you out. Your grandmother Murkystar was leader before I was even born, and you have a lot of kin.”
Back to top Go down
Triangle

Triangle

PostSubject: Re: Good Day Sunshine [c]   Good Day Sunshine [c] EmptyFri 21 Jun 2024 - 11:17

((OOC: sorry for taking a while to reply! irl stuff has been crazy))

"Ohhh." Echokit's head tilted as she considered the explanation. Why did cats make so many complicated names for things anyways? She liked learning new things but all these fancy words she'd never heard were so random.

"Yeah! Shadowclan's the best, cause we have all the best cats!" A wholehearted nod emphasized her agreement and she beamed at the mention of her family. "There's my momma and my sisters and my brother Cedarkit, and my cousins and Heatherberry! Before there was my grandma and my uncle Echomist I'm named after. And there's my other cousins and uhh- and you!" The kitten paused for air, tiny lungs unable to keep up with her excited chattering. "Mama likes to tell me about Murkystar a lot. I'm gonna be a great Shadowclan warrior, just like she was!" Echokit puffed out her chest proudly.

Lilackit ~ Windclan
Emberpaw ~ Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Good Day Sunshine [c]   Good Day Sunshine [c] EmptyTue 25 Jun 2024 - 15:28

Sunflare smiled. “I’m afraid I’m not technically your kin, but I am related to some of your cousins. The way families connect can be complicated and confusing. Still, I can see you’ll be a great warrior someday and if you were my kin I would be proud. Regardless, I’m proud to have you as a clanmate.”
Back to top Go down
Triangle

Triangle

PostSubject: Re: Good Day Sunshine [c]   Good Day Sunshine [c] EmptyTue 25 Jun 2024 - 23:06

"Ohh- hm." Echokit contemplated for a moment. She scrunched up her face in concentration and tried to trace the wiggly lines of her family tree in her mind, but there were too many cats to count. The branches twisted and forked in her imagination just like the trees that surrounded camp. Better ask her mother about it later, she made a mental note when she noticed Lilyvalley returning to the nursery. Mama seemed to know everything, just like Sunflare. "Well, I'm glad you're my clanmate too!" The kit beamed and dropped her front legs around Sunflare's shoulder's, almost like she was giving a hug, before sliding off his back and to the ground. "Thanks for the view! And the 'supervision'. She still sounded out the word a bit clumsily, but clearly excited to show off what Sunflare had taught her.

Lilackit ~ Windclan
Emberpaw ~ Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Day Sunshine [c]   Good Day Sunshine [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Day Sunshine [c]
Page 1 of 1