Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Little Sunshine [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1421

My Little Sunshine [c] Empty
PostSubject: My Little Sunshine [c]   My Little Sunshine [c] EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 1:33 am

Comfreyheart
Fourtrees

When Comfreyheart was not asleep and healing, she spent time with her dear Echopaw. Who was now an apprentice and leading his own life. He wasn’t small anymore, and it hurt a little bit to see how she couldn't curl around him anymore. But at least she still got to be with him. She would hate to only spectate from up above, and not be able to support and continue to raise him. Comreyheart once again silently thanked Starclan that it was only her leg she lost.

The molly took a moment from grooming the fluffy tom to softly inquire, “So, you’ve been a busy little bee haven’t you? I’m sure you’ve made plenty friends by now, why don’t you tell me about them?” She hadn’t been able to keep up with her family as much as she’d like to. She was determined to change that once she could walk again.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: My Little Sunshine [c]   My Little Sunshine [c] EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 1:51 am

Echopaw had been a busy bee. He loved being a busy bee. If he filled every day with meeting new friends, training, helping the elders, and learning with Fawnshine, then he had no time to be sad about being at Fourtrees. At least that was his thought process.

There wasn't anything he wouldn't give to go back to camp. To be with his old rock collection. Fourtrees was...fine. But it just wasn't the Thunderclan camp. He had just gotten used to living there! And now the ground had to go shaking itself up! It wasn't fair. But this busy bee tried to keep it out of his mind. He had more important things to worry about. Like his mom.

Comfreyheart was the source of his worries these days. He had never experienced such pain as realizing his mother had been hurt by the Great Shake. Echopaw stretched out in front Comfreyheart and purred. During these moments he felt like he was back in Thunderclan camp, he swore to Starclan he could almost smell the familiar sandy clearing and the briar.

"Mm, Acornpaw! She's my bestest friend. I met some Win'clan cats. Russetpaw, and.." Well he didn't exactly know her name, "And a fluffy, angry, black small one!" he mewed, "And a Shadowclan....apprentice. But she was a lot bigger than any apprentice I'd seen...her name was 'nowpaw!" Echopaw's whiskers twitched in excitement as he told his mother about the friends he had made and cats he met, stars they were somethin.

"speech"
A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE INFO
Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: My Little Sunshine [c]   My Little Sunshine [c] EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 2:18 am

Comfreyheart
Fourtrees

She purred with delight. Her little bumblebee was so popular! At least there was a bit of good in all of this trouble, because now Echopaw got to meet cats from all different parts of the forest. The molly’s mind quietly drifted to an old friend, one she hadn’t seen in some time. She realized the Riverclan warrior might actually be here somewhere. Maybe I could go talk to her...

Comfreyheart returned to the present, where her sweet adopted son was. “How exciting!" she meowed before gently slowing her tone, "...How do you think they’re feeling after having to move homes? ...How do you feel?” she asked, concerned he might be a bit afraid after the whole ordeal. She could only imagine how stressed she'd be if anything had happened to Mottlestar during the earthquake...

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: My Little Sunshine [c]   My Little Sunshine [c] EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 2:46 am

Riverclan and Skyclan were mysteries to him. That Russetpaw had accused him of being a Skyclan cat because of his name. Silly Russetpaw. Didn't she know Skyclan cats had wings? An npc elder had told him this while he was cleaning out their nest. An elder would never lie to Echopaw, surely.

How do you feel?

Ah, at this, Echopaw's usual smile faltered. Where he would usually feign his happiness and say he was happy as a frog on a log. He couldn't hide his feelings from Comfreyheart. She could read him like a book anyways, even if he did try. "I want to go home." he said earnestly, his eyes wide and on the verge of tears. While he got to meet so many different cats, it just wasn't the same, "Everyone wants to go home." this he didn't know but he assumed everyone felt the same as him. Except for that cat Russetpaw was talking about, the one that stole the Shadowclan prey. He sounded like he was loving Fourtrees. After all, it meant there were four fresh-kill piles, and it sounded like the cat didn't care who it belonged to either.

"speech"
A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE INFO
Reqs:

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: My Little Sunshine [c]   My Little Sunshine [c] EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 5:09 pm

Comfreyheart
Fourtrees

Oh dear... Her suspicions were unfortunately confirmed. Comfreyheart pulled her teary-eyed son close to her chest, before resting her ebony chin on his contrastingly snowy head. “It’s okay sweetie, we’ll be home eventually I promise. I’m very proud of you for hanging in there while we wait, but remember it’s completely okay to feel this way.”

She began to groom his fluff as she recalled on her own feelings. Fear always crawled at the edge of her mind. The memories of tremors and the sounds of trees falling haunted her sleep. And then there was the anxiety for her clan. What if there is more to come? Anything could happen to anyone at anytime. Within moments I could lose everything...

Comfreyheart took a deep breath. “I myself am very scared, but we can have the strength to be brave. As long as we can move our paws we’ll be alright, because we have the power to change things and protect our clan. I will always be there for you dear, and you’ll always be there for me. As long as we have each other, that’s all we need.”

I swear if Starclan ever hinders me again, like with this leg, then they are worhtless to me.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice