Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a sorrow shared [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6178

a sorrow shared [c] Empty
PostSubject: a sorrow shared [c]   a sorrow shared [c] EmptySun 9 Jun 2024 - 8:27

you never had a chance, you know
Mistflower rarely sought out the company of others--that was especially true recently, as the overwhelming feeling of sadness threatened to drown her, in much the same way as the river would threaten to claim a cat who couldn't swim. But today she edged closer to the medicine cat's den, not for any illness or injury, but because she wasn't the only one who had lost something important in recent memory.

"Thymelight?" her soft, naturally quiet voice called. "I hope I'm not interrupting something important."
incurable romantics never do || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: a sorrow shared [c]   a sorrow shared [c] EmptyThu 4 Jul 2024 - 0:04

thymelight
"she'll walk with springtime wherever she goes."
t3 medicine cat | skyclan | she/her

Thymelight had been receiving a lot of visitors recently. Sometimes they were just cats wanting to chat, and sometimes they were injuries. Either way, she was grateful to have the opportunity to interact with her Clanmates as much as possible. As much as she wanted to shut herself away for even longer, she recognized that staying out of her shell would only be good for her.

"Hi there, Mistflower." The tabby purred as the she-cat quietly padded in.
"You aren't interrupting anything. Can I help you?"
discord: chuufacts  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

pantherpounce wc t4w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6178

PostSubject: Re: a sorrow shared [c]   a sorrow shared [c] EmptySun 7 Jul 2024 - 7:44

you never had a chance, you know
"Just looking for company, really," Mistflower admitted. There weren't many cats she trusted with that, particularly not now that most of them were gone. "Has it been busy up until now? Sometimes I watch the camp, but today I was sleeping after dawn patrol, so I wouldn't have noticed."

Her tail curled neatly around her side as she sat, observing the medicine den: plants that served their Clan beyond her simple understanding of pretty flowers. "...I'm glad you're our medicine cat, you know. You're good at it."
incurable romantics never do || code (c) kieer
[/b][/b][/b]

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a sorrow shared [c]   a sorrow shared [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

a sorrow shared [c]
Page 1 of 1