Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

count your blessings [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4591

count your blessings [c] Empty
PostSubject: count your blessings [c]   count your blessings [c] EmptyWed 29 May 2024 - 21:35

"How are you fairing, Quillsplash?" The medicine cat flopped down next to the young warrior at the fresh-kill pile, her overgrown claws reaching out to snag a mouse from its peak. The first thing she had wanted to say was 'thank you' for keeping her daughter safe, but she couldn't risk sounding like a fretful mother over a kit she had to pretend was not related to her by blood. Her mouth casually opened to rip into the brown carcass held beneath two paws. From a glance, Quillsplash seemed to physically fine. At least she hoped so. Mentally... Well, she didn't know him too well to catch any hints.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

count your blessings [c] JPzjwJV count your blessings [c] JPzNeMg count your blessings [c] JGg2mwx count your blessings [c] JPzwPEb count your blessings [c] JPzwXQn

count your blessings [c] JcTsSP1  count your blessings [c] JcnAVnI count your blessings [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3638

PostSubject: Re: count your blessings [c]   count your blessings [c] EmptySat 1 Jun 2024 - 3:05

I feel like I’m waiting for something that’ll never happen

Quillsplash hadn't expected Heatherberry to approach him, and for a few heartbeats all he could do was to stare at the medicine cat. Why the sudden question about his wellbeing? Had he done something to cause the she-cat to think he wouldn't be faring well? The tortoiseshell searched his memory, but since returning to ShadowClan, he hadn't encountered any injuries or sickness. Perhaps the medicine cat was just trying to determine if he had fully recovered from the trip. Maybe he should just ask her directly, seeing as she did start the conversation. "I'm faring well... thank you for asking," He replied eventually. "Has... has something prompted this question?"

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosepaw | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4591

PostSubject: Re: count your blessings [c]   count your blessings [c] EmptySat 1 Jun 2024 - 15:52

She chuckled at Quillsplash's confusion. That was entirely her fault for not explaining herself any further than 'how are you'. The cause for her checking in had been because she hadn't seen him since his triumphant return alongside her daughter after being captured by Twolegs; something she was, unfortunately, familiar with. In fact, she had a toe ripped from her back paw during the trapping. "Just thinking about you, I guess." She mused, taking another bite of her meal and swallowing before she continued, "What... Happened, exactly?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

count your blessings [c] JPzjwJV count your blessings [c] JPzNeMg count your blessings [c] JGg2mwx count your blessings [c] JPzwPEb count your blessings [c] JPzwXQn

count your blessings [c] JcTsSP1  count your blessings [c] JcnAVnI count your blessings [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3638

PostSubject: Re: count your blessings [c]   count your blessings [c] EmptyMon 3 Jun 2024 - 19:35

I feel like I’m waiting for something that’ll never happen

The knowledge that he had been on the mind of the medicine cat did little to soothe his worries. StarClan hadn't told her anything about him lately, right? Guilt wiggled under his skin as he watched Heatherberry eat her meal in silence. He jumped at the chance to change the subject. "We were part of a hunting patrol, as you might know, and we split off to hunt by ourselves. I guess we went too close to the Thunderpath; a Monster had stopped right at the edge, and seemed to be sleeping, so neither of us paid it much mind. Suddenly, a Twoleg sprung out from the Monster's... stomach? And threw this web-like thing over the both of us. Any struggling from either of us just ended up in more tangles. The Twolegs put us in the Monster-- which, to be honest, looked more like a den than a creature from the inside-- and after a while we were taken out to be shoved into a silver... nest? Den? Whatever it was, the walls were hard and stiff, and we couldn't bend it no matter how hard we tried. We were pushed into a bigger Monster, where many more cats were stuffed into similar dens. I recognised a few scents, but couldnt tell exactly who was there-- it was too dark, the walls of the den obstructed my view, and the scent of the Monster was overpowering."

"At this point, Juniperpaw had curled up and was crying. We stayed in that Monster for a long time-- I'd say half a day-- with Twolegs coming in to mess with the dens. I began to notice that they'd flip some latch from outside the den which would allow the gate to spring open, so naturally I had to try it. It took several tries to get mine open, and several more to get Juniperpaw's open. We didn't have time to help anyone else as the Twolegs opened the Monster again and we bolted out. The rest of the trip, which took several days, was just us following the Thunderpath home."

That was certainly a long story, and he didn't think he had ever spoken that much to the medicine cat before... or spoke more than one sentence to her, really. Hopefully, the story would suffice for the she-cat. Quillsplash wasn't really in the mood to be pressed for why he chose to save Juniperpaw and no one else, or how he had figured out how cages worked...

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: count your blessings [c]   count your blessings [c] Empty