Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bitter Words (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Bitter Words (c) Empty
PostSubject: Bitter Words (c)   Bitter Words (c) EmptyWed 29 May 2024 - 20:42

Sageroot felt like her heart was about to pound out of her chest as she approached Acornstar. “Acornstar, we need to talk,” she mewed. “It’s… about Sweetheart.”
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7465

Bitter Words (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitter Words (c)   Bitter Words (c) EmptyWed 29 May 2024 - 23:24

Acornstar had been sitting at the base of the Highrock, watching her Clanmates mill around. The day was proving to perhaps be a rather relaxed day, something she was thankful for. Her eyes flickered over as her deputy approached, a smile crossing her face as she dipped her head towards her... Before the smile grew thin as Sageroot spoke. Sweetheart, hm?

The leader felt pity for the spitfire she-cat, she knew that Sweetheart had never had the easiest life when it came to making connections. Her mother had died in birth, her father had been distance in his grief - and even despite Acornstar's best efforts, remained that way all these moons later - and lost her sister during their apprenticeship. Perhaps Sweetheart's attitude was a deep part of her, perhaps it was partly a defensive reaction...

But truth be told, she was leaning towards the former - she didn't think Sweetheart was using the excuses life had given her. She was just that way, but truly Acornstar hadn't realized how...Bad it was until she had shown no compassion towards Sleepycloud's state. So the fact that Sageroot wanted to speak of her wasn't that much of a surprise, the only surprise would actually what it was about. That being said... She hoped it was nothing bad - if she could get the opportunity to help Sweetheart turn her attitude around, or at least be more helpful with it, then she would want to take it...

"Of course, Sageroot - I always have time for you," she meowed, keeping her tone even but there was the flicker of concern in her eyes as she let her voice drop so the conversation would just be between them. "What is this about Sweetheart?"

Bitter Words (c) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Bitter Words (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitter Words (c)   Bitter Words (c) EmptyThu 30 May 2024 - 5:48

Sageroot sighed. “Part of this is my fault, really. I assigned her Adderpaw as an apprentice because of how alike they are, how passionate they both can be. Adderpaw needed someone to match her stubbornness, and I had hoped Sweetheart would learn from her in turn. But at their ceremony, both cats were very rude to each other. I had a talk with Sweetheart the other day and pointed out all the cats in ThunderClan who are in some way different and how our differences make us stronger. And she…” Sageroot teared up slightly. “She told me she just saw a bunch of cats who didn’t belong here. I know her statement was primarily directed at the Ferals, but her wording was vague and may have included Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, and even myself. She told me, to my face and with no apparent remorse, that she does not value or respect a large portion of her clan, including a number of warriors older than her and possibly even her own deputy. I do not think she would hurt her Clanmates directly, but I am confident she can not be trusted to come to their aid. My judgement has clearly already failed this situation. If she is to be punished in any way, I leave that to you. I just worry… for her as well as the cats she disapproves of.”
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7465

Bitter Words (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitter Words (c)   Bitter Words (c) EmptyThu 30 May 2024 - 10:24

At Sageroot's explanation of Sweetheart's words, Acornstar's expression could only darken. That was...Far worse then she could have expected. She knew the she-cat was prickly but to have such a disdain for her Clanmates...? She wasn't even sure what to say at first, so she first started by leaning forward to bump her head against her deputy's chest, offering her a purr of support. "First of all, do not listen to her. I chose you as my deputy for a reason - every cat in ThunderClan is here for a reason and none are lesser for it, no matter their origins. Sweetheart's words however are..." Pulling back, she frowned as she let her tail thump on the ground next to her as she replayed everything that Sageroot had said to her.

"They are concerning, truth be told. I knew she had an attitude, mostly with how she had acted involving Sleepycloud's injury and Stormsong's death but that its such obvious disdain is..." A heavy sigh escaped her as she shook her head. She didn't blame Sageroot for being conflicted because she felt much the same - how was she even suppose to address something like this? This wasn't something that simply trying to get the two to see eye-to-eye would be, to see most of her Clanmates as not belonging for...What? Not being fully-blooded ThunderClan? Does she... "Perhaps it would be keen to remind her who her grandfather is," she muttered, partly to herself.

She gave her pelt a shake, sitting upright. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Sageroot. This is all...Very worrying. There is no easy way to cure this - to punish her would only fill her with more disdain, but this is also an attitude we cannot let fester lest it does come to her allowing a Clanmate to die because of her notions of who and who doesn't belong." Truly, outside of informing Sweetheart that she was not pure ThunderClan herself, the leader was at a loss for any other course of actions. This was not something she could leave alone, but unless she could find a truly helpful way to 'fix' this, it would only serve to make things worse. "Please, keep an eye on her and let me know if things change - or if she does anything worth imminent action. It...Will take time for me to try to think of how to even address this, so do let me know if you have an ideas yourself..."

Bitter Words (c) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bitter Words (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitter Words (c)   Bitter Words (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitter Words (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: