Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Everything I knew was a bitter lie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Everything I knew was a bitter lie Empty
PostSubject: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:11 pm

It was at the camp. The one that was destroyed. Before the storm came, Snowstorm saw Poppysong going into Crowstar's den, no one sending her there. It went one 3 times before she peeked inside to see Crowstar, pressing against Poppysong. Yes, it's good for the leader to be friends with his or her warriors, but, well, it looked like more than friendship, a lot more. She spent all night putting thoughts together, so she slept through the day, a bad, no, the worst day to be slept through. It was the day the storm hit. Everyone escaped the powerful winds, all, except Snowstorm...

She woke up. She looked around, the den was empty. "Oh no. There must be a meeting going on! Why didn't anyone wake me up?! I don't hear any voices though." she said. She walked out, but a piece of wood hit her head, she hissed and closed her eyes in pain. When she opened them, she saw something surprising. The camp was destroyed. The clearing was full with scraps of wood and stone. She carefully maneuvered around the rubble and saw tracks, pawprints big and small. She sniffed them. 'Scent of milk, must be queens, with their kits. Warriors are mixed up. Wait, those are SkyClan cats. They left me behind!' she thought while growling. She followed the trail. When she lost the scent, the pawprints still showed her the way, and vice versa.

Soon, she found Moonlit Creek. She drank in the air. SkyClan scent, fresh SkyClan scent. She saw Crowstar out. Seeing him made her eyes ignite and water, her blood boil and freeze. She walked over, a bruise on her head. She didn't say anything, just waited for Crowstar to notice her, after he failed to notice she was missing in the storm.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:23 pm

Crowstar was watching the clan stronger than ever. He felt a whole lot better too. He was thankful that Starclan didn't want to punish him any longer. He felt as strong as he was when he was just made a warrior. Such a simpler time then. Things were so much better... Breezestar was still around... He didn't constantly question if he was doing the right thing or not then. Everyone was accounted for except for Snowstorm.. It worried him that she wasn't there but he couldn't just leave the clan and go look for her as much as he wanted to.. He wanted to get everyone settled first and then he would send someone to look for her..

The black fluffy leader stood from his spot and turned to go down and join the clan but he froze as soon as he saw Snowstorm. He rushed forward with slight happiness. "Thank Starclan you are safe!" The leader said with a purr. He wanted to keep everyone safe. That was his job.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:36 pm

Snowstorm remained silent for a second. Where should she start? The part where they left without making a single thought of her, or that Crowstar spends more time with Poppysong than her. "You were afraid I didn't make it in the storm." she said calmly. "So why did you leave me behind?" she asked, a bit angrier.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 2:35 pm

Crowstar froze at her hostility. He didn't leave her behind intentionally. Besides he was dead most of the trip. He wasn't able to check the camp for anyone left. "I was dead for most of the time after saving Squirrelpaw from a falling tree branch." The leader said. "I didn't leave you behind intentionally." He said to the white she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 3:33 pm

Snowstorm supposed that made sense. Why didn't anyone else check? She still was confused. "Don't take this too seriously, but I think it's curious that you spend more time with Poppysong than with me." she relaxed and said.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 5:06 pm

She was the one that visited him most of the time he was stuck in the den. "I can't help that she came to visit me more often while I was stuck in my den. You could have visted too if you wanted to." Crowstar had a feeling of what she was getting at but still. Snowstorm didn't even visit him while he was in his den. He didn't even think she would come back after the way she acted before made it seem like she was going to stay with another clan or in the twoleg place.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:25 am

Snowstorm had to get to the point. "I know, but I saw you two during a 'visit', and it looked a lot more than a visit." she said. She raised her voice. "You couldn't possibly think you could keep pulling the wool under my eyes. I found out that you two love each other, even mates, with kits! I know what you're going to say, you thought I didn't love you, that I'd rather stay in Twolegplace than be with SkyClan, well I wanted to go to SkyClan camp right when I saw that rogue infested place of dung! I came back, and you could of told me there was someone else, but no. You lied to me, over, and over, and over!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:21 pm

Crowstar took a step back. "I have never lied to you! You didn't even speak to me that much in the first place so I never had the chance to lie to you! You seriously can't be blaming me for this!" The leader said, she was hurt, and he was hurt. She didn't visit him when he had returned. They were both to blame for some part of this, but him more so. He wasn't ever great with emotions in the first place. He knew he should have told her but he couldn't bring himself to do so. He still cared greatly for Snowstorm.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:26 pm

Snowstorm found that hard to believe. "Don't say or think you never did anything wrong! Just because you didn't mean to hurt me doesn't mean that you didn't." she growled. Her voice began to show a tiny bit of sadness instead of anger. "I always looked up to you. You saved my life in the past a few times even. The truth is, I never saw my parents when I was a kit, or any other kits in the nursery. You were the first face I saw, and I knew I could trust you in the future. But you threw that trust away right when you fell in love with Poppysong. I thought you still loved me, that's why I never tried to find anyone else. Even if I did, I wouldn't fall in love with anyone, cause I still loved you. But finding out that you found someone else, and that you pretended to love me ever since the dark forest left, I couldn't love someone who didn't love me." she said. Crowstar would most likely say he did love her, but he can't have 2 mates. He'd have to choose, even if it was the last thing he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:52 pm

"Snowstorm I still care for you. I really do, you have been important to me ever since we first knew each other, and you always will be, but Poppysong is important to me to. She stayed with me when you didn't. She helped me get back on the path to Starclan while you were gone. I'm sorry it had to be this way." The tom looked down at the ground. "But she was there for me when you weren't, and things just ended up this way." The leader said.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 10:12 pm

Snowstorm still didn't understand. "Stop beating around the bush. Just say that Poppysong is your mate now. I know that I wasn't there when she was, but starting a new life with a new she-cat is still too much. When you became mates with her, did you even think how it would make me feel? How it would impact my life? Even if you did, then why did you do it?" she said.
     She looked around at the SkyClan cats. She looked back at Crowstar. "Don't answer those questions. I-I need some time to think." she said in a plain, slightly sad voice. She turned around and ran. Right when she left everyone's eyesight, tears formed in her eyes. 'Why? Why do I have to lose everything? My home, my mate, just why? I can't take all this in at once, I just can't.' she thought, very sick at heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything I knew was a bitter lie   Everything I knew was a bitter lie Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything I knew was a bitter lie
Page 1 of 1