Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Going Feral (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugpaw
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/App
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5924

Going Feral (c) Empty
PostSubject: Going Feral (c)   Going Feral (c) EmptyTue 21 May 2024 - 18:49

Hustling through the entrance of the apprentice den with no regard for any of the other sleeping bodies that she passed over, Sweetheart swiftly made her way over to Adderpaw’s side.

“Get up,” she said simply and sternly as she forcefully prodded the apprentice’s pelt before exiting the den. Making her way to the clan’s bramble-covered entrance, she stood impatiently, her tail flicking back and forth in annoyance. She wanted to get this training session over with as quickly as possible and hoped her apprentice would hurry her rump up.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Going Feral (c) VHQrlk5
Going Feral (c) 1QYZaRo

Going Feral (c) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [A]Addercrest, [T]Thistledown
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T5 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [A]ThunderClan T1 Warrior, [T]WindClan T1 Warrior
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2463

Going Feral (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Feral (c)   Going Feral (c) EmptyTue 21 May 2024 - 19:31

Adderpaw
I’m the only one of me
Adderpaw let out a hiss as a paw jabbed none too gently into her side. She slitted her eyes open, and groaned when she saw her mentor. "Here's an idea. Let's pretend you trained me, and you just leave me alone." She watched Sweetheart walk away, but she herself did not budge.

Some other mentors had come for their apprentices, but Adderpaw stubbornly stayed in her den. There was no way she would be able to get back to sleep now, but she was spiteful.

"Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll  have a heart attack." she muttered to herself. Of course, no such good things could ever happen for her.
Baby that’s the fun of me
ThunderClan • Apprentice • She/Her • #1e5c2f (Feral) | #99b586 (Forest)
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Going Feral (c) Ea9Ylnv
Addercrest | Lilyvalley | Elmstorm | Thistledown
T1 ThunderClan Warrior | T5 ShadowClan Warrior | T1 RiverClan Warrior | WindClan T1 Warrior

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

Going Feral (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Feral (c)   Going Feral (c) EmptyTue 21 May 2024 - 20:19

Having half heard her apprentice's snide comment on her way out and trying to ignore it as she stood waiting, Sweetheart gave Adderpaw a few moments. Perhaps she was actually giving her the benefit of the doubt, or perhaps she didn't want to go back in there. Either way, Adderbrat was taking far too long and the warrior's patience was already leaf-thin.

Stomping back into the den with her ears flat, Sweetheart, without any hesitation, grabbed her apprentice by the scruff of her neck and dragged her thick body across several other apprentices and out of the den. "I said..." she mumbled through a mouth full of fur before tossing Adderpaw forcefully to the ground in the middle of camp. "GET! UP!" she roared angrily, not caring who saw this little scene. Besides, her apprentice started it.

The fur on her shoulders and hackles was now bristling with rage and her fluffy tail stood straight up in the air. "We're going training and unless you want tick duty, you'd better join me," she growled, leaning down to her sprawled out apprentice and snapping her teeth far too close to her ears. She'd might as well not have any seeing as though she hardly ever used them.

Standing back up straight and giving her luscious pelt a shake, Sweetheart trotted out of camp, not waiting for her apprentice to follow. She knew the consequences and whether she would have to accept them or not was up to her.

Going Feral (c) VHQrlk5
Going Feral (c) 1QYZaRo

Going Feral (c) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T5 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [A]ThunderClan T1 Warrior, [T]WindClan T1 Warrior
Virgo Horse

Going Feral (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Feral (c)   Going Feral (c) EmptyTue 21 May 2024 - 20:34

Adderpaw
I’m the only one of me
Adderpaw hissed as Sweetheart grabbed hold of her, yowling at the top of her lungs and digging her claws into the ground. "Let go of me you worthless piece of foxdung!" She hated being touched, and somehow this cat was even worse than her littermates.

Her eyes narrowed into slits as she got to her paws, spitting at the ground in front of Sweetheart, before she begrudgingly followed after the foxheart.

"So, what do you think you're going to be able to teach me? How to be as worthless and annoying as mange?"
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Going Feral (c) Ea9Ylnv
T1 ThunderClan Warrior | T5 ShadowClan Warrior | T1 RiverClan Warrior | WindClan T1 Warrior

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

Going Feral (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Feral (c)   Going Feral (c) EmptySat 25 May 2024 - 22:21

Certainly they were far enough away from camp to begin their "training" now... and Sweetheart decided that she was more than ready to teach her apprentice a lesson or two.

At Adderpaw's last words, the fluffy molly whipped around and with a front paw swiped it swiftly under all four of her apprentice's legs. With the younger she-cat now temporarily immobilized on the ground, Sweetheart couldn't help but snicker in delight. "Nope," she began, her head held proudly as she looked down Adderpaw, her gaze cold though her maw held a sly smile. "Today, you learn how to take a beating. And who knows, maybe in the process I can get something past that thick skull of your's."

Going Feral (c) VHQrlk5
Going Feral (c) 1QYZaRo

Going Feral (c) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

Going Feral (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Feral (c)   Going Feral (c) EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 14:47

Adderpaw
I’m the only one of me
Adderpaw hissed as she fell to the ground without so much as a warning. It was made all that much worse when she looked up to see that stupid smirk on Sweetheart's face. "Dishonorable fox, leaving me unprepared."

It didn't matter that Sweetheart couldn't understand what she said. She'd let her stupid mentor's mind wander on what she said. She was sure the mousebrain could at least understand her lunging for her face. So what if her claws were unsheathed? All the better to wipe the smirk of that foxheart's face.

"Did nobody tell you? I don't let any cat touch me. Not unless I want to be touched. Not by my littermates, and definitely not by your disgusting paws. You have lots to learn."

Going Feral (c) Ea9Ylnv

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going Feral (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Feral (c)   Going Feral (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Feral (c)
Page 1 of 1