Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gold and Silver[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3638

Gold and Silver[C] Empty
PostSubject: Gold and Silver[C]   Gold and Silver[C] EmptySun 19 May 2024 - 18:20

Gold is in our blood

It had been a while since he last spoke to his sister, and that simply wouldn't do. As stubborn as most of them were to keeping to their childish, undignified ways, Leopardkit had yet to lose hope for their potential awakening. They were his siblings, after all, born of the same blood as him, so surely it must be within them to become true stars of WindClan, and do their Clan proud. Spotting the familiar silver-shaded pelt outside the nursery, the tom swiftly approached Quickkit, dipping his head in greeting as he knew was the proper way to do so. "Quickkit," He greeted, keeping the purr in his voice to a minimum, "How have you been?" He then stood back, waiting and hoping that his sister would return his greeting in an equally dignified manner.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Sparrowkit / She-Cat / Unborn SkyClan Kit / #993366
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : Currently Inactive :(
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 2009

Gold and Silver[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold and Silver[C]   Gold and Silver[C] EmptySun 19 May 2024 - 21:14

Quickkit

Windclan • Kit • ♀ • 10 [hp] | 30 [sp] • #B0C4DE

This was...a first for Quickkit, staring off into space like this. She was normally all buzzed up and ready to go, but today was just a different day. Like, she couldn't explain what it was, but it just was. She hoped that she wasn't sick or something, cause that would stink big time. No playtime for sick kits and all that. That would truly be awful.

The gangly she-kit's thoughts were broken when she heard a voice greeting her, one that she wasn't used to hearing often. Perking up, she shifted to give her kin her attention and smiled brightly. It was Leopardkit! She gets sad thinking about how sparse their time together has been so far, but that shouldn't matter because he is here now!

Anyway, her Leelo was probably the stuffiest sibling she had, but she loved him all the same. In fact, she thought it was cool that he looked and acted like a mini-warrior, maybe even a mini-deputy or leader. He was different from almost all of the rest of them, and she liked that.

She blinked curiously at the oddly formal greeting. Was...was she supposed to do it too? Was there something else she was supposed to do instead? This was making her head all scrambled! AH!

Finally deciding on trying to mimic what she saw, albeit somewhat sloppily, Quickkit dipped her head quickly and chirped a happy, "Leelo!"

Her bright green eyes met her brothers as she answered, "I've been alright, just sitting, thinkin' and stuff. It's kind of a weird feeling, but I don't think I'm sick." She shrugged and then tilted her head. "What have you been up to? I don't get to see you often, and that makes me sad." She pouted.

She quickly shook her head and snorted. "Eh, it's okay! What was with that greeting? Are you practicing being a warrior? I've seen some of 'em do the same thing, and I think it's neat."

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

Gold and Silver[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold and Silver[C]   Gold and Silver[C] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 6:16

Gold is in our blood

Quickkit's attempt at replication the greeting, though severely lacking and in desperate need of improvement, did not go unappreciated by Leopardkit. The black tom-kit found himself listening intently as Quickkit spoke, confused by exactly what strange feeling she was talking about but accepting it without question. He wanted to prompt her to elaborate about her thoughts, but now she had asked him a question, and it would be rude to ignore her. He blinked apologetically, aware that he did not spend as much time with his siblings as he should. "I'll join you the next time you play a game," He promised his sister, hoping it would make up for his previous absence. At the mention of the greeting, however, Leopardkit straightened up and puffed out his chest. "I'm practicing to be the best warrior. That means I have to be respectful and polite to all, so I'm trying to master how to be super polite when I greet others. That way, when I become a warrior, I won't cause trouble or shame for WindClan by accidentally being rude to another Clan's cat at a Gathering. You should try it too, Quickkit, so that you can make Father proud of how great of a warrior we are when we grow up."

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

Gold and Silver[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold and Silver[C]   Gold and Silver[C] EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 0:08

Quickkit

Windclan • Kit • ♀ • 10 [hp] | 30 [sp] • #B0C4DE

The silver-colored kitten was ecstatic that her brother was going to join playtime. She rewarded his promise with her brightest smile. Oh boy! She and Leelo were going to have the most fun! She wondered if he'd like I Spy...

That expression quickly morphed to awe as Leopardkit explained the greeting. Wow! Leelo was so smart, she bet that he'd be the first of all the siblings to become an apprentice. She also believed that he'd finish his apprenticeship the fastest, which was funny to her since her name was Quickkit, not his! Silly Leopardkit!

Nodding her head quickly, the she-kit replied, "I wanna make Windclan and Papa proud too! I'll do my best to be p-polite so I can be one of the best warriors!" She paused for a second before adding, "Buuuut I might forget sometimes cause my head's funny like that, so maybe if I train to be polite, I won't forget as often!" She gave her brother her best puppy-dog eyes. "Train me, Leelo? Pleeeease? I'll do my best! Promise!"

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Gold and Silver[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold and Silver[C]   Gold and Silver[C] EmptySat 25 May 2024 - 0:15

Gold is in our blood

His sister's response couldn't have made him happier. Leopardkit's expression blossomed into a smile as Quickkit asked him to train her to be a better warrior. If only all their littermates could be like Quickkit; she wanted to try to be her very best for WindClan, to live up to Father's name and the blood in their veins. "Of course I'll help to train you," He agreed in a purr, "I'm glad you want to make Father and WindClan proud too. Maybe we could be the best warriors together." He took a step back, puffing out his chest as he instructed, "First, let's review the greeting again. When greeting another formally, one should be graceful in their actions and the manner in which they speak. You should greet the other cat with their full name, and ask how they have been. You should also bow your head, like this." He dipped his head to Quickkit as a demonstration, then gestured for her to try to replicate it.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

Gold and Silver[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold and Silver[C]   Gold and Silver[C] EmptySat 1 Jun 2024 - 0:14

Quickkit

Windclan • Kit • ♀ • 10 [hp] | 20 [sp] • #B0C4DE

Leopardkit's positive reaction made her heart flutter with joy. Her brother was so nice! She really wanted to be the best warrior alongside Leelo, so she needed to focus and try her best. Speaking of focusing...

Quickkit straightened up as she pushed all her distracting thoughts away when her brother began the first lesson. Focus Quickkit! Gotta do your best to make the clan and Papa proud!

Okay. So, the first part didn't seem too hard; however, she isn't the most graceful cat out there, not by a long shot, but that's why she asked Leelo to train her. Maybe after the lessons, she'll be waaaay more graceful and warrior-like-- augh! Gotta focus again!

The scrawny she-kit watched her brother's demonstration carefully before making her attempt after getting the go-ahead.

After making sure she wasn't too jittery, the kitten dipped her head, careful not to go as fast as she had before. Oh boy! This was a total improvement from her previous attempt. Progress was already happening, and that made her really excited. She held off from celebrating too early, though. She needed to channel her inner Leelo and try to be as graceful as she could be. 

"How was that, Lee-- Leopardkit? Did I do good?" She looked at him with eager green eyes.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Gold and Silver[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold and Silver[C]   Gold and Silver[C] EmptyTue 4 Jun 2024 - 23:31

Gold is in our blood

Quickkit really would be one of the best warriors, Leopardkit thought to himself with a smile. Her new attempt was much slower than her first, and a lot more elegant than the first. She still had that excitable expression, though, and while he loved to see it, it wouldn't be appropriate when greeting formally. "Very good. It could still use some work-- it isn't as fluid and graceful as it should be-- but that's nothing that a little practice can't fix," He purred, then added more gently, "Maybe on your next try you could try to keep your expression blank. It's super important when greeting another cat that you don't scare them or annoy them with too much energy. Some cats like their peace and quiet, after all. How about you try greeting me now? Just greet me by my name, and ask how my day is going."

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

Gold and Silver[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold and Silver[C]   Gold and Silver[C] EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 19:53

Quickkit

Windclan • Kit • ♀ • 10 [hp] | 20 [ep] • #B0C4DE

At her brother's praise, the kit's eyes sparkled, and she nodded eagerly. "I'll practice hard so I can be waaay better at it! You can count on me!"

Eyes widening at Leopardkit's suggestion, she nodded sagely. "I understand. Sometimes I feel like I just wanna do my own thing, and that's usually better when things are quiet. I'll do my bestest to be respectful a-and not be too much when others need quiet time.

She took a moment to practice wrangling back her previously eager expression. It was way harder than expected, but that's just another thing she needed to train. Her brother was very good at this part. She hoped to be able to do it easily like he does someday.

The next step was to practice her greeting. Okay! That shouldn't be too bad. She likes to greet others, although she's always been extra with hers, and Leelo just told her that some cats just don't want all that extra. 

Quickkit straightened up, now facing Leopardkit properly. She cleared her throat. "Hello Lee-Leopardkit. H-How are you today-?" Um. So, that could've been worse but it's all fine. She's just gotta remember to use someone's full name. She could already tell that she's gonna forget that part the most, but she won't give up! She needs to get this down so Papa and Windclan will both be super duper proud of her!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gold and Silver[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold and Silver[C]   Gold and Silver[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gold and Silver[C]
Page 1 of 1