Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warriors:Silver and Gold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Warriors:Silver and Gold Empty
PostSubject: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptyMon 8 Aug 2011 - 12:16

This is a sequel to Me and Tart's very old story. It takes place seasons later, when Fireclan was defeated in a battle, and disbanded.

SHADOWCLAN

Leader:
Oilstar-Sleek black tom with amber eyes. One eye was blinded by an oil spill.

Deputy:
Juttingrock-Gray tom with sharp teeth and blue eyes.

Medicine Cat:
Sugarleaf-Brown long-haired tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes.

WARRIORS

Creekrush-Blue/gray she cat with green eyes. Apprentice:Pollenpaw

Stoneedge-Brown tom with black chest and under belly. Has amber eyes. Apprentice:Goldpaw

Sharppine-Gray she-cat with gray eyes. Tip of tail is cut off. Apprentice:Redpaw

Willowstump-Chestnut colored she-cat with amber eyes and a cream-colored underbelly.

Mudrush-Black tom with brown paws and tail tip. Has green eyes.

Powerclaw-White tom with brown eyes.

Pantherstalk-Dark gray tom with amber eyes and long claws.

APPRENTICES

Goldpaw-Beautiful Golden she-cat with blue eyes.

Redpaw-Reddish Brown colored tom with blue eyes.

Pollenpaw-Orange she-cat with brown eyes.

QUEENS

Milkytail-Pretty white she-cat with blue eyes. Expecting Stoneedge's kits.

Emberfur-Brown she-cat with amber eyes. Mate of Juttingrock. (Kits:Otterkit, Slimekit, Hollykit)

Poppyfur-Beige colored she cat with green eyes. Mate of Oilstar. (Kits:Cloudkit, Dustykit)

ELDERS

Mothmuzzle-Old dark brown she-cat with amber eyes.

Rainyday-Gray she-cat with blue eyes.

Last edited by Jay on Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 10:35; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptyMon 8 Aug 2011 - 12:56

THUNDERCLAN

Leader:
Lilystar-Brown she cat with green eyes and white paws.

Deputy:
Lightfur-White she cat with blue eyes.

Medicine Cat:
Robinfeather-Brown and Black splotched she-cat with blue eyes.

WARRIORS

Silvermask-Silver tom with green eyes. Apprentice:Whitepaw

Thrushflight-Light brown she-cat with green eyes. Apprentice:Lilacpaw

Littlestep-Small Black tom with white paws and green eyes.

Lovefang-Calico she-cat with green eyes.

Petalwhisker-Brown she cat with green eyes and a black unberbelly/chest.

Darkrain-Black tom with blue eyes.

Orioleclaw-Chestnut colored she-cat with black stripes on back and blue eyes.

APPRENTICES

Lilacpaw-Brown she-cat with amber eyes.

Whitepaw-Black tom with dark blue eyes.

QUEENS

Frozenstare-Black she cat with icy blue eyes. Expecting Silvermask's kits.

ELDERS

Otterfur-Blue-gray tom with green eyes.

Ovaleye-Orange she-cat with blue eyes.

Last edited by Jay on Tue 9 Aug 2011 - 10:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptyMon 8 Aug 2011 - 13:08

RIVERCLAN

LEADER
Ragingstar--a silver she-cat with deep blue eyes

DEPUTY
Reedfur--a fluffy tom with brown tabby fur and bright green eyes
~Apprentice: Clearpaw

MEDICINE CAT
Fishscale

WARRIORS
Featherwind--a silver tabby tom with blue eyes
~Apprentice: Pebblepaw

Flowingwaters--a dark gray she-cat with amber eyes

Riverclaw--a black tom with bright blue eyes
~Apprentice:Clearpaw

Brackendrift-Brown she-cat with yellow eyes.

Wrenwing-Black tom with amber eyes and white stripes across back.

Carpwhisker--an orange tabby tom with long whiskers and amber eyes
~Apprentice: Silverpaw

Minnowheart--a small, blue she-cat with blue eyes
~Apprentice: Stormpaw

APPRENTICES
Clearpaw--a white-gray tom with pale blue eyes
Pebblepaw--a dark gray tabby she-cat with gray-blue eyes
Silverpaw--a silver tabby tom with blue eyes.
Stormpaw--a dark gray, almost black, tom with amber eyes

QUEENS
Shadowfish--a black she-cat with blue eyes and long whiskers. Expecting Riverclaw's kits.
Stonepelt--a silver she-cat with long fur and deep green eyes. Expecting Reedfur's kits.

ELDERS
Frozenriver--a white she-cat with blue eyes, blinded from a previous battle

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptyTue 9 Aug 2011 - 8:35

WINDCLAN

LEADER
Rapidstar--a dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes
~Apprentice: Hawkpaw

MEDICINE CAT
Willowtree--a dark brown she-cat with green eyes

DEPUTY
Breezefur--a calico she-cat with green eyes
~Apprentice: Featherpaw

WARRIORS

Dawnwinds--a blue tom with amber eyes
~Apprentice: Stormpaw

Runningbreeze--a dark gray tabby tom with blue eyes

Coolwind--a dark blue tom with green eyes

Spottedfur--a leopard spotted she-cat with amber eyes

Mudpool--a pale brown she-cat with green eyes

Bloodpool-Brown tom with amber eyes and black paws

Indigofur-Blue/gray she-cat with dark blue eyes.

APPRENTICES
Hawkpaw--a dark gray tabby tom with amber eyes
Featherpaw--a white she-cat with pale gray flecks and green eyes
Stormpaw--a dark gray tom with pale gray flecks and blue eyes

QUEENS
Runningmoon--a pale gray she-cat with long legs and blue eyes.
~Kits: Longkit, Poppykit, Darkkit; Fathered by Rapidstar
Cedarfur--a dark brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes. Expecting Dawnwind's kits.

ELDERS
Amberclaw--a gray tabby she-cat with amber eyes and long claws
Palefur--a white-gray tom with blinded-by-battle blue eyes

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptyTue 9 Aug 2011 - 9:00

ROGUES

Fuzz--a fluffy gray she-cat with a white belly and paws and blue eyes. Expecting Venom's kits.
Venom--a black tom with bright green eyes. Shadow's littermate.
Lucky--a dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes.
Moth--a dark gray she-cat with dark gray flecks and green eyes. Thorn's older sister.
Rock--a pale gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes.
Thorn--a brown tom with scarlet-like eyes. Moth's younger brother.
Shadow--a black tom with a white tail-tip and bright green eyes. Venom's littermate.
Red--a flame-orange she-cat with amber eyes.

KITTYPETS

Princess--a fluffy calico she-cat with amber eyes.
Sasha--a white tom with amber eyes.
Buddy--a fat, brown tom with green eyes.
Cocoa--a dark brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes. Honey and Sugar's littermate, lives with her.
Honey--a pale brown she-cat with amber eyes. Cocoa Sugar's littermate, lives with her.
Odie--a black tom with a crooked tail-tip and amber eyes. Lives with Jake and Julias.
Jake--a small, gray tuxedo tom with amber eyes. Lives with Julias and Odie.
Julias--a long, black tuxedo tom with amber eyes. Lives with Jake and Odie.
Sugar-Brown long-haired tortoiseshell she-cat. . Ran away.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptyTue 9 Aug 2011 - 9:29

PROLOUGE

Her eyes flicked open.
The former kittypet's gaze shot around the room, panic-stricken. It was only a dream. The cat in the dream was Cedarstar, the leader in Thunderclan a few leaders before Lilystar. Next to him was a white she-cat, that was unknown to the young medicine cat apprentice's eyes.
Sugarpaw blinked, the dream replaying in her mind. Cedarstar spoke in such a deep voice. "Fireclan will rise once again, on the backs of Silver and Gold..."
Fireclan? That was a story elders liked to recite to curious kits. It was a clan that lived for a few seasons in the land around the barn. They were defeated by Thunderclan, though, and disbanded. Were they to return to the forest? What is Silver and Gold? Surely Goldkit didn't have anything to do with this. The questions flooded her mind as her old mentor stirred. "Sugarpaw? What is it..."
"Nothing Spottedoak. Go back to sleep."

~

"Silverkit! Get away from there!" his mother, Minnowheart yelled. Fishscale purred, but he quickly remembered the message he received in a dream last night. It was more of a prophecy, though, but it was so unclear. It involved the old failed clan Fireclan.
"Fireclan will rise once again, on the backs of Silver and Gold..."
An unidentified cat told him that. It was confusing, and hopefully it didn't have to to with Silverkit, the mischievous little kitten that liked to explore everywhere, including the Highledge. Minnowheart scolded the small silver tom, and carried him to the nursery. He would make a great warrior some day. Why did he have to carry a stupid unclear prophecy on his shoulders. Fishscale shook his head. He was being stupid. It was never proven that they meant Silverkit. It must have been some sort of unimportant message.
Yeah.......unimportant....

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptyTue 9 Aug 2011 - 10:08

CHAPTER 1

Goldpaw licked her paw, shining in the full moon light. Her blue eyes shined as she looked around at the cats. This was her first Gathering, and she was nervous. There were so many cats, it seemed. She almost jumped when a cat she didn't know sat next to her. He had a silver tabby pelt with blue eyes. "Hi."
"Uh...hi," Goldpaw replied, trying to hide her nervousness. "I'm Goldpaw."
"I'm Silverpaw, from RiverClan. You smell funny."
"I'm from ShadowClan. We live in the marshes. You smell find of funny to me."
Silverpaw shrugged and wrapped his tail around his paws. "So, I guess we're both new at this."
"Yeah, I guess."
When everybody grew quiet, Goldpaw followed their lead. Oilstar, the black ShadowClan leader, stood first to address the Clans. "We chased a badger off our territory two night ago, but it went towards Carrionplace. We have two new apprentices, Goldpaw and Pollenpaw."
Goldpaw shifted her paws as the cats chanted the name of her and her sister, but Silverpaw nidged her and smiled, making her feel a bit better. She looked back up at the leaders as her own sat down and the ThunderClan leader, a brown she-cat with white paws named Lilystar, stood. "Frozenstare has moved into the Nursery, and we have nothing else to report."
Next was the silver she-cat of RiverClan, Ragingstar. "RiverClan has two new apprentices, Silverpaw and Clearpaw."
Goldpaw joined in the cheers as Silverpaw sat up straight and looked proud in the bright moonlight. "Silverpaw! Clearpaw!"
"WindClan has three new kits," the dark brown tabby-Rapidstar-said suddenly. "If that is all, we can call this Gathering to its end."
The other leaders nodded before getting down from the Great Rock and collecting their Clans to leave. "I'll see you later, Goldpaw," Silverpaw said as a white-gray tom approached him.
"Yeah," Goldpaw replied. "See you later."
Silverpaw turned to see his brother, smiling. His white-gray pelt almost blinded him in the moonlight, but his eyes quickly adjusted. "She's pretty, Silverpaw."
"Fish-brain! She's a ShadowClan cat!" he said, swiping at his brother's ear. "Besides, ShadowClan is tricky. You can't trust them as much as you can the other Clans."
"They're a bunch of fish-brains, but you must admit, she was pretty."
"Whatever."
Silverpaw went back to camp with his Clanmates, but felt guilty as he dreamed of Goldpaw and her bright, shining pelt and brilliant blue eyes. No, he told himself. I am completely loyal to my Clan. We may be friends, but we may have to fight someday.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptyTue 9 Aug 2011 - 10:33

CHAPTER

Goldpaw blinked at the thought of the apprentice she met earlier. She was daydreaming as they walked back from the Gathering, and didn't notice her sister Pollenpaw fall in line with her. Her mew startled Goldpaw. "Who was that?"
Goldpaw jumped, and her pelt grew hot, as she looked downwards. "N-no one."
Pollenpaw smiled. "Cooooome on!" she persisted. "Who was that handsome tabby you were talking to during the Gathering?"
Goldpaw looked up. "W-what!?" she asked in a surprised tone. "I-i don't like him, if that is what you are thinking! He is Riverclan!"
Pollenpaw purred. "I never said that." she teased, and before Goldpaw could argue, Pollenpaw raced farther forwards.

~

His orange pelt gleamed in his reflection in the river. "Let's go Silverpaw! Front paw strike!" Carpwhisker called. It had been a half moon since the Gathering, and training was brutal. Silverpaw ran forward, leaping, and swiping his paw inches from his mentor's face, as if to show he slashed him. But Carpwhisker rebounded, rolling on the floor under him and catching his hind paw in his teeth, plummeting Silverpaw to the ground. "That's our new move." Carpwhisker announced. "Rolling Bite. You bite down on one of their hind paws as if it is a fish, and pull them down."
Silverpaw got to his feet, nodding. His blue eyes were filled with determination, as he let his mentor come at him. A second before he was reached, he rolled under his mentor and bit his hind paw lightly, so he didn't get hurt. Carpwhisker toppled as if the bite was full force, and purred. "Good session, Silverpaw. We will continue training tomorrow."
Silverpaw nodded, eyes sparkling. "Yes, Carpwhisker."
It was already sunset by the time they returned to camp, and everyone was sharing tongues. Clearpaw already returned from is hunting patrol, and was eating a fat water vole. He caught sight of his brother, and smiled. "Silverpaw! Grab some kill and come over here!"
Silverpaw smiled. "Alright!" he called, and grabbed a carp. He met his brother, who looked at him with teasing eyes. "Half way until the Gathering. You can then see the she-cat you have been mooning over." he swooned jokingly, mocking his brother. Silverpaw frowned. "I have not been mooning over her. I completely forgot about her before you said that, after all."
Clearpaw grinned. "Suuure. Sure."
Just then, Featherwind ran into the camp, limping. "We got in a fight with a Shadowclan patrol. Flowingwaters and Pebblepaw are already there! you have to send a patrol to help them!"
Ragingstar's ears perked as she sat on the Highledge. "Riverclaw, take your apprentice Clearpaw! Carpwhisker! You too!" she called. The warriors nodded, and Silverpaw's eyes widened as his mentor called.
"Let's go, fish-brain!"

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptyTue 9 Aug 2011 - 11:08

CHAPTER 3

Goldpaw swiped at the dark gray tabby she-cat, scratching her muzzle. "You're fresh-kill!" she taunted, driving the RiverClan apprentice back.
She almost froze as another patrol joined the RiverClan cats, and one of them was Silverpaw. Feeling lucky that the she-cat apprentice wasn't fast enough, Goldpaw returned to fighting her. "Fish-brain!" the apprentice hissed, puffing out her fur even more. Goldpaw, however, wasn't fooled. RiverClan puffed out their fur to make them seem bigger, but she'd already seen the apprentice without her puffed fur. It was too late.
Silverpaw saw Goldpaw and stared, almost rushing to help Pebblepaw. Deciding that he didn't want to hurt his friend and that his Clanmate could hold her own, he fought off another ShadowClan apprentice.
Once the apprentice fled, Goldpaw ducked behind a bush to wash off a bit of blood before jumping back in. She jumped when Silverpaw sneaked up behind her. "RiverClan," she hissed, turning and preparing to fight.
"It's me, Silverpaw," he said, getting into a weak crouch, not wanting to fight.
"We're enemies here," Goldpaw said, feeling her fur stand on end. "We're from different Clans and there's no truce."
"But...I don't want to fight you, Goldpaw. You're my friend."
Goldpaw froze, not sure what to think of it. "You too," she whispered. "Your Clan is retreating. For the battle's sake, run and I'l lchase you."
"No! I won't disgrace my Clan!"
"We're already disgracing our Clans," Goldpaw hissed. "Now go!"
Silverpaw sighed and ran off, feigning terror. He ran harder as he heard Goldpaw give chase. "You better run, fish-breath!" she yowled as she hit the border and stopped.
"Good job, Goldpaw," Stoneedge praised, putting his tail-tip on her shoulder. "You'll make a great Warrior."
"Thanks," she said, guilt in her heart, weighing it down like a stone in the river. What have I done?

"You fought well, Silverpaw," Carpwhisker said, helping Reedfur put herbs on his apprentice's wounds. "We'll get those crow-food eaters next time, don't worry."
"I don't," Silverpaw replied, resting his chin on his paws. Except for Goldpaw. What if I have to fight her again?
"We won't fight for a while yet," Ragingstar said. "We will train our apprentices more, train them harder, and get everyone ready for battle. We'll take the fight to them!"

Silverpaw scanned the crowd of cats until he found Goldpaw. He ran over to her, and sat by her, thankful she was near WindClan cats with another apprentice. "Thanks for saving my tail," he whispered.
"I did it to save us both," she said, turning to face him. She flicked her tail, wrapping it over her paws. "We shouldn't be seen together, though. The Clans won't like it at all."
"Well, let's meet here, then. Or by the Thunderpath. Nobody will notice."
Goldpaw hesitated, but nodded. "Sounds okay. Just watch you tail better so I don't have to claw it off to prove our loyalty."
Silverpaw smiled. "I'll keep that in mind."
"Let the Gathering begin!" Raginstar called out. "RiverClan has decided to go to war with ShadowClan after we caught them on our territory."
"That's a lie!" Oilstar hissed. "It was you that was on our territory, fish-breath!"
Goldpaw froze as fighting broke out among the two Clans, and the others joined in with accusations. "Stop!" someone called out. "The full moon! It's being covered by clouds!"
"The truce!" Lilystar yowled. "Stop fighting! StarClan is angry!"
"ShadowClan, come! We're leaving!" Oilstar called.
Goldpaw looked over at Silverpaw, standing slowly. "See you tomorrow night."
"Yeah...see ya."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptyTue 9 Aug 2011 - 11:29

CHAPTER 4

Goldpaw made her way through the marsh, blue eyes worried. She was making a big mistake.
No, wait!
It was her friend! Just because they were in different clans, did not mean they couldn't hang out. She hated the warrior code for restricting the clans to socialisation.
She met the silver tabby by the Thunderpath, but her eyes widened. He was on their side of the territory!
"Mousebrain!" she hissed. "You are leaving your scent on our territory!"
Silverpaw purred. "I rolled in flowers so pollen would cover my scent." he explained. "That way, I could truly be with you."
Goldpaw's face grew hot. Was he serious? "Y-yeah..." she whispered awkwardly. Silverpaw smiled. "How's Shadowclan since the battle?"
Goldpaw shook her head. "Oilstar has been claiming Riverclan was on our territory. It was actually Pantherstalk, though. He said he wasn't afraid of Riverlcan, and-"
She stopped. What was she saying!? Silverpaw stared at her, absorbing the story. "I see..." he whispered.
They spent the night talking and laughing about the clan life and such, before parting ways. This continued for a quarter moon, before:
"Goldpaw!" Silverpaw whispered. "I can't hide it any longer. I love you."
Goldpaw froze. That was the feeling she had for all those nights. The yearning to be with Silverpaw. To breathe in his scent....
"I love you too..." the golden she-cat whispered, smiling sweetly. Silverpaw purred, licking her cheek. But the cold reality hit Goldpaw. "B-but....how?"
Silverpaw blinked. "Pardon?"
"How are we going to do this, Silverpaw? How can we love each other when we are in different clans?"
Silverpaw purred. "We will keep meeting here, and then we can run off." he meowed. "We can leave the clans and find a better place."
Goldpaw's eyes widened. She could never leave the clans! She shook her head. "I-i have to go." she meowed, but was stopped by a rustling. A dark gray tom with broad shoulders stepped out. Goldpaw froze. "P-pantherstalk!" she studdered. "W-what are you doing here?"
Patherstalk narrowed his eyes. "Watching a traitor in action." he hissed. "And I'm going to tell Oilstar!"

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptyTue 9 Aug 2011 - 12:41

CHAPTER 5

"What? No!" Goldpaw hissed. "I'm so close to being a Warrior! Can you at least wait until then?"
"You've broken the Warrior Code!" Pantherstalk hissed, unsheathing his claws.
"Please, no! I'll stop meetings! I'll tell Oilstar myself! Please, don't, Pantherstalk!" she begged.
"Who's the crow-food eater?" Silverpaw asked, hissing at the cat.
"My Clanmate," Goldpaw whispered.
Pantherstalk stood straight, narrowing his eyes. "In two nights is the Gathering. If you can prove to me by then that you're loyal to your Clan, then I won't tell Oilstar."
Goldpaw nodded, lowering her head. "See you later, Silverpaw."
"Yeah. See ya, Goldpaw."
~~~
"Then by the power of StarClan, I give you your Warrior name. Silverpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Silverstone. StarClan honors your bravery and intelligence and we welcome you as a full member of RiverClan. Clearpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Clearsky. StarClan honors your bravery and determination and we welcome you as a full member of RiverClan."
Silvestone puffed out his chest, swelling with pride as his family and friends chanted his name. He looked up at the moon and wished Goldpaw was chanting his name too...
~~~
"I, Oilstar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Goldpaw, Pollenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do," they replied replied, Goldpaw feeling her heart race. She was already breaking her oath.
"Then by the power of StarClan, I give you your Warrior name. Goldpaw and Pollenpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Goldfish and Pollenpelt. StarClan honors your strength and determination and we welcome you as full members of ShadowClan."
Goldfish felt proud as her Clanmates chanted her name, and went outside of camp to hold vigil, at the opposite side of the entrance from her sister.
"So, are you loyal?"
Goldfish hissed as Pantherstalk. "I was always loyal!"
"Sure you were," he said sarcastically. "You're going to the Gathering tomorrow night. You still have to prove you're as loyal as Oilstar, more loyal, if you can."
"I will prove it. After I sleep, I'll hunt like never before and help Redpaw with her apprentice duties. I'll do whatever it takes."
"Then why don't you choose a mate from our Clan? Meet the toms."
"I don't like where you're going with this, Pantherstalk," Goldfish said. "Just let me sit vigil like a good Warrior, and I'll see you at the Gathering if not before."
"Fine," he spat, walking into camp.

Silverstone scanned the crowd of ShadowClan cats as they joined the Gathering, for which ThunderClan was late. He managed to sneak back into the shadows as the golden she-cat saw him and joined him. "Hey, Silverpaw."
"It's Silverstone now," he said proudly.
"Congrats! I got my name too, I'm Goldfish!"
"Sounds like a name for a RiverClan cat," he noticed. He laughed a bit when Goldfish playfully swiped at his muzzle.
"Let the Gathering begin!" Oilstar called out when Lilystar joined the leaders on the Great Rock.
"Hold on!" Pantherstrike yelled. "There's something you all should know!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptyTue 9 Aug 2011 - 13:15

Goldfish's mouth gaped. He wasn't!
Oilstar blinked. "What is it, Pantherstalk?" he murmured. Pantherstalk grinned. "I'd like to take the chance to say that there are traitors among us." he began. Silverstone glared daggers at the warrior, as he continued. "These cats have fallen in love, and broke the warrior code."
The Gathering erupted with gasps. Oilstar blinked. "And who are these cats?" he snarled. Pantherstalk flicked his tail towards Goldfish and Silverstone, and the cats parted for a path. "Them."
Oilstar narrowed his eyes. "Goldfish! Is this true!?" he hissed. Ragingstar stood next to him. "Silverstone?"
Goldfish lowered her head. "Y-yes, Oilstar. It's true..."
Silverstone stared at her in disbelief, as Clearsky and Pollenpelt gasped. Pollenpelt was crying. "Please don't...." she begged silently to her leader. But Oilstar sighed. "Goldfish! You are hereby exiled from the clans."
Ragingstar narrowed her eyes. "You too, Silverstone."
A tear ran down Goldfish's cheek, but a cry interrupted them. "I'm going with them!" it hissed. It was Clearsky, yelling up to his leader. Pollenpelt spoke up. "M-me too!" she said quietly, as if she was regretting it. Oilstar and Ragingstar exchanged glances, and sighed. "Very well."

~

Goldfish looked back on the Clan territories as the four trekked away. "You didn't have to come." murmured Silverstone to Clearsky, but Clearsky shook his head. "I don't care. Riverclan will be mousebrained to live in without you."
Pollenpelt nodded, and Goldfish smiled. "Thanks guys..." she whispered. Silverstone blinked. "Now then. I think it is time to hunt." he murmured, and he blinked. "There is shelter up ahead! Let's go!"
They all ran, and came across a large abandoned Twoleg nest. Pollenpelt's eyes widened. "I-is that?"
Silverstone smiled. "Yes. That is the Abandoned Barn. The place the ancestry of Fireclan lived in. Let's check it out."
Goldfish's heart was racing. Didn't Fireclan die out? She gulped, and walked in after her mate, shaking. Silverstone purred. "It's alright. I'll protect you." he teased. The barn had moonlight shining through cracks in it's roof, and was massive. It had little pens where animals used to be, and platforms hanging from the ceiling. Everywhere was covered with hay, and there were mice scurrying around. Goldfish licked her lips, and got into a crouch, but before she could leap, a voice stopped her.
"Who are you!? What are you doing in our home!?"

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011 - 7:32

Goldfish jumped as a black cat with the brightest green eyes she'd ever seen hissed at them. "Sorry...we're just looking for shelter and stuff. We got exiled."
"Venom, let them eat and sleep," a red she-cat said, padding up to them. "Besides, they're Clan cats by the smell. Maybe one of them knows about some herbs."
"I know a bit," Goldfish said.
"Know anything about kitting?" the she-cat asked. "Venom's mate will be kitting any day now and we could use some herbs."
"Borage leaves help," Clearsky said. "I think Fishscale used them..."
"Hey, Moth! Thorn!"
"What?" a sleepy she-cat's voice answered. "Fuzz isn't kitting, is she?"
"No, I just need you to get some borage leaves for me."
"Fine."
Goldfish could hear cats leaving through the back wall, but couldn't quite make out their looks from the shadows. "I'm Red," the fire-colored she-cat said suddenly. "Welcome to our barn."
Venom flicked his tail and walked away, running back up to the higher platform and out of sight.
"Sorry about Venom. He's like that, even more so since Fuzz is so close to kitting."
"Uh, I'm Silverstone," the tom said. "My brother, Clearsky, Goldfish, and her sister, Pollenpelt."
"Nice to meet you," Red said, dipping her head. "I'm Red, and that mouse-brain up there is Venom. His mate is Fuzz. Moth and Thorn are siblings. Rock, Shadow, and Lucky are hunting, so you'll see them around."
"I thought FireClan lived here...?" Pollenpelt asked.
"Well, they're our ancestors," Red said. "We have every right to the barn as they did. They disbanded a long time ago, and we were descended from who stayed here. Welcome to our home. Follow me and we can set up your nests."
Goldfish was the first to follow her up the thin wooden stuff and into a place with more hay. She could see the black cat, Venom, by a sleeping, fluffy she-cat. "Is that Fuzz?"
"Yeah. She's getting as much sleep as she can just in case the kits want to play all the time," Red replied. "I can't blame her. So, just take as much hay as you want and make a nest. If you need help, find someone. I'm just going to check on Fuzz."
"Thanks, Red," Silverstone said as he started moving a bit of hay around. When the she-cat walked away, he looked back up at Goldfish. "Want to share a nest, Goldfish?"
"S-sure," she said nervously, going to help him move the hay a bit more. She yawned and laid down, feeling Silverstone press against her moments later. "Goodnight."
"'Night, Goldfish," he replied in a yawn.
~
"You think they're the ones?" Lucky asked, amber eyes shining. "Do you think they could really hold our fates? They don't look much bigger than apprentices in the Clans."
"You've only seen WindClan," Thorn put in.
Red sighed, looking up at the starry night sky. "They were brought to us on the night of the Gathering. Only Goldfish has the golden pelt, but the silver pelt...it might still be Clearsky."
"But could these Warriors really hold the fate of FireClan?" Shadow asked, Venom almost hissing at his side.
"I don't trust them," Venom hissed.
"Calm down, brother," Shadow said. "They haven't proven themselves to us, so don't judge them just yet. You weren't this harsh to Fluff when she came."
"She wasn't a Warrior," he mumbled.
"Calm down," Red put in. "It is possible that they are the gold and silver, but nobody said that gold and silver weren't dogs or something. StarClan help them if they are. This doesn't sound like it will be easy. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to check on Fuzz. I'm starting to get worried. The kits should be here by now..."
"Maybe it was delayed so we could bring in the cats of the prophecy," Moth suggested.
"Maybe they're just late," Rock replied. "It's happened before."
"Hush," Red hissed. "Our guests are sleeping and we shouldn't disturb Fuzz. Pray to StarClan she isn't kitting right now or I'll have your pelts in my nest!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptySun 14 Aug 2011 - 12:14

It was dawn when he decided to hunt. The hay made it a bit noisy, but he was still able to catch a few mice. Silverstone dropped one in front of his mate, Goldfish, who smiled half-heartedly and said 'thanks'. Something seemed up though.
"What is it?" meowed Silverstone. Goldrush blinked. "I miss the clans." she choked. Silverstone blinked, before purring, licking her head. "Starclan thought it was best for us to arrive here. We are with Clan kin anyhow."
Goldfish nodded. "I guess you are right." she meowed.
Moth appeared around the corner. "Did you guys rest alright?" she meowed. Silverstone nodded. "Yes. Thank you." he meowed. Moth smiled. "Good. You guys should stay with us from now on."
Goldfish blinked. "Really?" she meowed. Moth nodded. "We need more hunters. Company also. Why not?"
Silverstone purred. "Thanks." he meowed. "We appreciate your generosity."
When Moth walked away, Goldfish squeaked with delight. "Yay! Now we have a home, and a place to have the kits!"
"The kits?" Silverstone meowed in shock.
"Our kits. I'm expecting."

Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Warriors:Silver and Gold   Warriors:Silver and Gold EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 11:32

Fuzz licked her kits. One was a fluffy, black tom she and Vemon named Adder. Another was a shorthaired, black tom with a white belly named Badger. The last was a she-cat almost exactly like Fuzz named Echo for her loud mewling.
Goldfish purred and wrapped her tail around her paws. "They're beautiful, Fuzz."
Red brushed past Goldfish to give the queen borage leaves. "You should tihnk about dropping your Warrior names."
"What? Why?"
"Your name makes you sound like the prey instead of the hunter," Red replied. "The others aren't bad, but I can't help but notice you were named after fish."
"It's not all that bad," Goldfish said. "I won't name my kits after fish. How do you choose names for them, though. There are so many to choose..."
"A lot of queens name them for their fur or their actions. Some for what they see around them. Another example is Venom. Snakes have venom. An adder is a snake. Therefore, you've got Adder. You can name then pretty much anything you want."
"I was named for my fur," Fuzz said. "I'm not the cat with the shortest hair, am I? I'll bet you and Silverstone were given your first names after your pelts."
"Yeah, I guess so..."
"Well, so long as your kits aren't fish, you shouldn't have a problem," Venom said.
"Play nice," Red almost hissed. "Come on, Goldfish. We better let Fuzz rest."
Goldfish nodded and followed Red down the steps and the two began hunting. She crouched down and stalked a big mouse, killing it before it ran back into its nest.
"You should probably stop hunting soon."
"Hm?" Goldfish asked, her voiced muffled by the mouse in her jaws.
"I said you should stop hunting soon," Red repeated. "Soon, you won't even be able to get up and down the steps. I think you better stop after this hunt."
"Bu-"
"No 'but', Gold. You're done. I'm the healing cat around here, so if I can't warm you and take care of you when you're injured or expecting, I take responsibility."
Goldfish blinked, nodding. "...My name ish Go-fish."
"I'm not calling you a fish. If you want, I can-"
"No, itsh okay."
"Next time, drop the mouse," Red laughed. "I can barely understand you with that lump of fur in the way."
"Shorry." Goldfish ran back up the steps and set the mouse in the fresh-kill pile. She crouched, ready to go back down when someone yowled. Rock and Shadow ran into the barn.
"We're under attack!" Shadow yelled.
Goldfish yelped when someone dragged her back. "Silverstone?"
"Stay up here," he said.
"I need to help them fight!"
"You need to protect the kits. If you want to help, stay and protect Fuzz with Red." He licked Goldfish's ear before running down to join the others, Clearsky a whisker-length behind him.
"Be careful!" Goldfish yelled before running over to Fuzz and her kits.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down