Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

you don't have to be a weed[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [L]eopardwind, [C]reampaw, [M]ilkkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark, Cinderpaw, Quickpaw, Deerpaw, Willowpaw
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan T2 Warrior [C]WindClan Apprentice [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3394

you don't have to be a weed[C] Empty
PostSubject: you don't have to be a weed[C]   you don't have to be a weed[C] EmptySun 19 May 2024 - 18:20

Gold is in our blood

Of all his brothers, Thistlekit was the most sound minded. Not that there was much competition in the matter, Leopardkit thought wryly as the image of Falconkit sprung into his mind. Like all his littermates, Thistlekit could still learn to stand with more grace and pride, but regardless he was already on his way to becoming a respectable cat. Leopardkit resigned himself to wait until his littermates were apprentices before pressing them to better themselves again; as kits, they were naturally childish, and the black tom forced himself to accept the fact that they likely wouldn't find motivation to change while being trapped in the nursery. Surely, becoming an apprentice and finally doing duties for the Clan would spark some motivation to make Father proud. For now, he would simply have to maintain a nice relationship with his littermates, in wait of the day he could use it to push them for perfection. "Thistlekit," Leopardkit greeted his brother with an unusual cheer to his voice, "I saw you playing a new game with the other kits yesterday; mind teaching me how it goes?" No was, of course, not an answer.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #b9abb2
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T2 Warrior / #cc9900
Creampaw / She-Cat / WindClan Apprentice / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Requests | Character Profiles | Plotting
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2391

PostSubject: Re: you don't have to be a weed[C]   you don't have to be a weed[C] EmptyMon 20 May 2024 - 0:39

Thistlekit
I once was a man with dignity and grace
Thistlekit blinked as Leopardkit approached him. Wanting to play.... a game....

He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at his brother. Why was he coming to him about this? Why was he trying to sound so cheerful? What was going on?

He didn't trust it. He did not trust it one bit.

"Some kit hides a feather, and the first kit to find it wins. That's the game. Since when did you care about games?" He kept his voice carefully neutral, trying to contemplate what his brother's motives might be. Usually, he would be harping Thistlekit, probably trying to get him to start training early, even though they were not even apprentices. Anything to make Tigerstar proud.

And now he was interested in a game? That just did not sit right with Thistlekit one bit.
Now I'm slippin' through the cracks of your cold embrace
WindClan • Kit • He/Him • #c0673a
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

you don't have to be a weed[C] Sfr52you don't have to be a weed[C] Sfr5byou don't have to be a weed[C] Sfr5Lyou don't have to be a weed[C] Sfr5Kyou don't have to be a weed[C] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
you don't have to be a weed[C] SfPQh
you don't have to be a weed[C] SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [L]eopardwind, [C]reampaw, [M]ilkkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark, Cinderpaw, Quickpaw, Deerpaw, Willowpaw
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan T2 Warrior [C]WindClan Apprentice [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: you don't have to be a weed[C]   you don't have to be a weed[C] EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 6:08

Gold is in our blood

Truthfully, that sounded like the most boring thing in existance. Unfortunately for him, speaking his mind was very much not an option. Thankfully, Thistlekit continued, allowing Leopardkit to not have to talk about the game at all. He felt a flash of hurt at his brother's tone of voice. Thistlekit's dislike of him was obvious. All the more reason to foster a better bond with his siblings. "I want to spend more time with you. Is there something wrong about that?" Leopardkit answered honestly, head tipped to the side at the last question. Surely, Thistlekit would not reject his attempt at bonding? Circling back to the game, he continued, "Why don't you play that game with me? You seemed to enjoy it when you played with the rest of the kits the other day; why don't you teach me how to play it, so that we can play together?"

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: you don't have to be a weed[C]   you don't have to be a weed[C] EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 14:30

Thistlekit
Thistlekit raised a brow as Leopardkit spoke. "It was a game that Quickkit forced me to play. Why don't you ask her to teach you? The game isn't good with only two kits, anyway. And you know I could care less about games. Of all the kits to ask, I am probably the worst."

Although he did feel a bit bad leaving Leopardkit hanging like that. He played with Quickkit, might as well make his brother happy, too.

"My game is pretty lame, why don't you come up with a game and we can play that. Would that make you happy?"

Stars, the things he had to put up with.
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

you don't have to be a weed[C] Sfr52you don't have to be a weed[C] Sfr5byou don't have to be a weed[C] Sfr5Lyou don't have to be a weed[C] Sfr5Kyou don't have to be a weed[C] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: you don't have to be a weed[C]   you don't have to be a weed[C] EmptyTue 4 Jun 2024 - 23:31

Gold is in our blood

So he had gotten the wrong idea about Thistlekit. Did he really not know that his brother wasn't into games? Guilt burned in his throat as he nodded along. Maybe he could introduce Thistlekit the game he learnt from Laurelkit. Would he prefer a game like that instead? Or- or they could go beetle hunting. No, that was Foxkit's hobby. Thistlekit liked... what did Thistlekit like?

Wait- what? Would that make him happy? "But the whole point of this interaction is to make you happy!" Leopardkit protested. If he wanted to be happy, he'd be asking about training, not games. How did Thistlekit get the idea that he would like games? "What do you like to do, brother?"

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: you don't have to be a weed[C]   you don't have to be a weed[C] EmptyWed 5 Jun 2024 - 18:35

Thistlekit
Leopardkit asked him what it was he liked to do, and Thistlekit just shrugged. "I'm happy with anything. I just do what everyone else likes. Like I said, I'm not into games or anything. I can do anything, really."

Frankly, he was satisfied just seeing the others be happy.

Did that make him a pushover? Oh well.

But that did beg the question, what did he like to do? He spent his days just following everyone else around.

"I guess I like to sleep? But we do that all the time, I don't know if that will satisfy you."

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: you don't have to be a weed[C]   you don't have to be a weed[C] EmptyWed 5 Jun 2024 - 20:50

Gold is in our blood

Leopardkit's expression turned sour as he watched his brother. What did he mean, that Thistlekit didn't like anything? Surely, every cat had some sort of interest? Even if it was something like, uh, finding bugs... or digging holes. The black tom-kit traced the dirt with his claw, unsure of how to procede. He was supposed to make Thistlekit happy, but Thistlekit said he liked anything. So why did his brother hate it when Leopardkit wanted to train? Why was his brother lying to him? Was this some sort of running joke amongst his siblings? "Well, okay, why don't we play Truth or Dare?" The game Laurelkit had taught him would be good enough, right? He tried not to let his frustration show as he explained the game to his brother.

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: you don't have to be a weed[C]   you don't have to be a weed[C] EmptyThu 6 Jun 2024 - 19:35

Thistlepaw
Thistlekit raised a brow, watching the emotions cross his brother's face. He could practically see the wheels turning in his brain, although Thistlekit still didn't quite understand what the tom wanted from him. What was Thistlekit supposed to do, lie to his brother?

Leopardkit suggested truth or dare, and he listened as his brother explained the game.

It sounded simple enough. He took a moment to look around, deciding on what to ask of his brother.

"Alright, then. I dare you to.... put a thorn in a warrior's nest? Yeah, let's go with that." Thistlekit nodded to himself, satisfied with what he came up with.  
WindClan • Apprentice • He/Him • #c0673a

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you don't have to be a weed[C]   you don't have to be a weed[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

you don't have to be a weed[C]
Page 1 of 1